threethirteen

Saint Peters, MO

#42 Jul 19, 2009
Airmans Mom wrote:
Eric is my cousin and he does do great tattoos. I have one, and many of my family members do. They are all awesome. He is very serious about his work. Unfortunately, i dont have a number for him right now, LOL! So if anyone knows, post something on here. Sure he could use the work.
My son and daughter went to inkwell, tattoos are okay, but they were major jerks and overpriced for what they got.
Guess Eric will be pissed when they hear they went somewhere else, lol.
Hey Eric, keep in contact with ur family!!!
If your talking about Eric Shipley, my brother in law is Aaron R. & hes a walking advertisement for Eric.
tattooed by iron age

Granite City, IL

#43 Jul 19, 2009
iron age tattoo in the loop off of delmar is great i have had 3 done by a guy named barber and he is really good!!!!!!!!
Airmans Mom

Waterloo, IL

#44 Jul 20, 2009
313----i hope that's a good thing!!
Eric's brother was in town last week, got to see him, but not eric. Saw his mom and sister tho! Lots of fun.

For anyone looking for Eric's number, apparently it's in the phone book!
Go figure! LOL.
rita

United States

#45 Aug 10, 2009
John Boy wrote:
Gary @ Screamin Demon in Fairview Heights is good and so is a guy over @ H's bar in Belleville but I don't know his name.
hes name is eric
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT

Waterloo, IL

#46 Aug 10, 2009
Enigma in the loop. By the way, almost all of these local tattoo artists got their start and training from Trader Bobs or those who came from Trader Bobs.
threethirteen

Saint Peters, MO

#47 Aug 10, 2009
rita wrote:
<quoted text>hes name is eric
Eric is not at H's anymore. I think Linda Lou has H's bar now. I know H don't.
threethirteen

Saint Peters, MO

#48 Aug 17, 2009
Found Eric on Facebook.
blah

United States

#49 Aug 19, 2009
Wat up wrote:
Atomic sucks dont go their no good at all
NO THEY DONT, YOU SUCK.
i recommend them. my family has known windel for a very long time.
either go to atomic or hollywood ink in cahokia, if your looking for someone close,there both good.
Tat2

Kingman, AZ

#50 Aug 20, 2009
MS RIGHT wrote:
Is that tattoo shop in Dupo still open or did they close? I think the owners name was Stix or something. Hes good i had one done by him but then he left Atomic and opened his own shop in Dupo by the post office.
No he didnt...he opened a shop next to Deans. The shop by the Post Office is not his, it was opened after he moved
Tat2

Kingman, AZ

#51 Aug 20, 2009
None of the artists in Cahokia are any good unless of course you dnt mind dopeheads drillin on ya
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT

Waterloo, IL

#52 Aug 24, 2009
Tattoos are human graffiti. But you can't paint over it later.
Mylifeforhire

Millstadt, IL

#53 Aug 26, 2009
I had work done at Inkwell and at Atomic. I don't remember who did mine at Inkwell, but it came out great even though it was a little pricey. It was worth the money considering its on me forever. Also I had Dennis Hooker at Atomic do some work on my back. It came out perfect. I did not have to go back for a touch up or anything like that and the price was reasonable as well. I've also heard the other artists at Atomic also do great work. I recommend Inkwell and Atomic.
Mylifeforhire

Millstadt, IL

#54 Aug 26, 2009
I heard that Dennis no longer works at Atomic though. I'm not sure because I got my tattoo from him almost a year ago.
east side ink

East Saint Louis, IL

#55 Sep 6, 2009
I just bought a tattoo gun off ebay and plan on starting my own business. Can someone tell me how it works so I can practice on my kids.
threethirteen

Saint Peters, MO

#56 Sep 6, 2009
Mylifeforhire wrote:
I had work done at Inkwell and at Atomic. I don't remember who did mine at Inkwell, but it came out great even though it was a little pricey. It was worth the money considering its on me forever. Also I had Dennis Hooker at Atomic do some work on my back. It came out perfect. I did not have to go back for a touch up or anything like that and the price was reasonable as well. I've also heard the other artists at Atomic also do great work. I recommend Inkwell and Atomic.
Was the guy at Inkwell, thin tall, glasses & dark hair? That's who did mine.
Siiiiiiick of U

Waterloo, IL

#57 Sep 6, 2009
start with doing each of the ear's or on your penis.hope this helped.
threethirteen

Saint Peters, MO

#59 Sep 6, 2009
Heather Emerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe that once so ever. Eric Shipley is the best tattoo artist around. Just because he works from his home dont mean shit he has a licencse
and has worked in many tattoo shops over the years. He was rated #2 artist in the U.S. in one of the tattoo
magazines. He is very talented, he does all free hand work no pattern, Very Talented! And does awesome black n white work. My brother Brian has many tattoo's
from Eric and other people and Erics awesome work just sticks out. Hes Great! So u must just have beef with him. And i would never go to Inkwell,I had a friend
get hepatitis from a needle there!!!!
I agree with you about eric. My husbands family has known him forever & he's very talented. As i said before, my brother in law Aaron(rooster) Riester is a walking mural of erics work!
guitarguy

Waterloo, IL

#63 Sep 7, 2009
enigma tattoo and piercing in the delmar loop. period.
threethirteen

Saint Peters, MO

#65 Sep 7, 2009
Hes also on facebook.
stupid tattoo

Waterloo, IL

#66 Sep 24, 2009
brian did a tattoo for me and it was TERRIBLE. i tried to have it fixed by someone else, and they couldnt even help.the thought has crossed my mind to sue brians dumb ass and have him pay to have my shit removed.
ink well's artists all do incredible work. i have had a few tattoos done there and love each of them.
if you are looking to have a tat removed, there is a place over in st louis on olive, called vanishing point. they charge 100 bucks a session to remove a tattoo and it takes one or 2 sessions to get rid of small things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam row 7 hr control 7
Mamma Roll is scared to stop by Godin 13 hr R Rollo 1
Mamma Roll blows 14 hr R Rollo 1
Mamma Roll licks Durango’s azzz 14 hr R Rollo 1
Get your fatazzzz upstairs boi 15 hr Mamma Rollo 1
Wednesday lardazzzz Challenge on Godin 15 hr Mamma Rollo 1
Mamma Roll is a Coward 16 hr R Rollo 1

Dupo Jobs

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages