Larry Flowers - Dupo Class of 2005

Larry Flowers - Dupo Class of 2005

Posted in the Dupo Forum

Roy

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Has anybody seen this dude since we graduated?
Race Bannon

Waterloo, IL

#2 Dec 13, 2009
yeah He was seen at the Blues game with Heywood 2 weeks ago
Bud Danger

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 14, 2009
I saw the dude in south Florida this past summer. He was selling hot chocolate on the beach. One crazy dude!
Hadji

Waterloo, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2009
Sir Lawrence currently working @ island Burger King in Lake of Ozarks making 9.65 an hour & spending time off chasing Mermaids under the Hurricane Deck Bridge, near no wake zone!
Ivan

Tampa, FL

#5 Dec 18, 2009
I saw Larry Flowers about 6 months ago. He told me that he works as a sea horse fisherman somewhere off the coast of Alabama, but was thinking about giving it up so that he could go work at Burger King at the Lake of The Ozarks. Guess he did just that.
Hadji

Waterloo, IL

#6 Dec 18, 2009
.........In yesterday's Camdenton times newspaper a L. Flowers was listed as one of the people hurt in the boating accident where some idiot drunk boater ran into their houseboat up by the dam. Hopefully more details will be released soon. What's the world coming to?
Verdel

Windermere, FL

#7 Jan 2, 2010
If you see him, tell him I said hey. The last I heard, he was a carny (apparently, he was the guy who you can shoot with paintballs).
Nuke LaLoosh

Waterloo, IL

#8 Jan 3, 2010
Larry has moved back to Central Florida, he said too damn cold up here & the $$$ in the carny sucks. Plus those paint balls hurt. He said he would be making a guess appearance on CSI Miami as a crowd extra. If you see him tell him he is missed...
soo

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Has anyone seen Or heard from him?
larry

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 26, 2012
I just saw him at bobecks in Waterloo not to long ago...
B Phor

Garden City, MI

#11 Dec 26, 2012
I saw him at Bobeck's tonight. He said he bought a snowplow business n Central Florida Says he is doin' well, and lookin' forward to the 10 year reunion.
Nuke LaLoosh

Waterloo, IL

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Larry looked like he had a major hangover. Because he was at McDonald's in Columbia this morning eating breakfast @ 6am. He said that he was getting close to settle down with good old fashion southern girl in the near future maybe in eastern Alabama or Northern Georgia. He also mention to tell his old teacher @ Dupo "Hello" & a huge "thank you" for all his help in getting him that job when times were tough right out of school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday Showdown on Godin 12 hr Richard Rollo 1
motorcycle trailer 12 hr Hope this helps 9
Monya Sat Richard Rollo 1
I dare any knee gers May 26 Richard Rollo 1
Jami Schmidt May 25 Ladontraeus 3
I hate all fat ugly monkey woman May 24 Mikey 4
I hate stupid fat knee gers May 24 Mikey 5

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance