Dupo fireman's picnic

Posted in the Dupo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DVFD

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Please come support the annual Firemans picnic this weekend, as these hard working men & women risk there lives at a moments notice to save you or your family members or friends, now we ask you for your help in supporting us for a fun filled weekend. Great food, live music, and cold drinks, and carnival rides for the kids & kids at heart. Mouse races Saturday at 2:00P.M. with free admission, and the parade starts at 5:00 P.M. Saturday. We thank you for your continued support!!!!
Fun times

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Thats great to hear about the mouse races, they don't sound like much hearing mouse races, but they are so much fun. I will definitely be there. Thanks to the firefighters!!!!

Mouse races are a straight track of 6 lanes, and you bet on a mouse, and if he wins you win money depending on the odds of him winning. If you have never been to one, I encourage you to come out for this it's fun, plus you will be supporting our firefighters in there time of need.
Cool

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2012
The amount of money you win, depends what the odds were of that mouse winning.

Example if you bet $2.00, and the odds are 3:1, you would win $6.00.
sunshine

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 26, 2012
What bands are playing ?
mee

Columbia, IL

#5 Jul 26, 2012
How much will the tickets be?
DVFD

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Band is Avery Hill both nights. And what tickets are you talking about? And we can get you an answer.
cool poppa

East Saint Louis, IL

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Are the police going to be setting up roadside safety checkpoints
DVFD

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2012
To the best of our knowledge NO, on the road blocks by the police, which I hope your getting at is a bunch of BS!!!!
info

Columbia, IL

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Why would it be "BS" if the police are checking to see if people are being responsible and not drinking while intoxicated. It could save lives.
Dupo

Waterloo, IL

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Mothers against drunk driving has been called ahd yes the state police will be doing a "Safety check"
noway

Millstadt, IL

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Dupo wrote:
Mothers against drunk driving has been called ahd yes the state police will be doing a "Safety check"
that figures
Wickedupo

Waterloo, IL

#12 Jul 27, 2012
DVFD wrote:
Please come support the annual Firemans picnic this weekend, as these hard working men & women risk there lives at a moments notice to save you or your family members or friends, now we ask you for your help in supporting us for a fun filled weekend. Great food, live music, and cold drinks, and carnival rides for the kids & kids at heart. Mouse races Saturday at 2:00P.M. with free admission, and the parade starts at 5:00 P.M. Saturday. We thank you for your continued support!!!!
Great, just what we need. More gambling at what is supposed to be a family event. Awesome.
mee

Columbia, IL

#13 Jul 27, 2012
For the rides
JRocK aka MR LAHEY

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 28, 2012
You can ride me for free hot mamma
DupoFan2

Columbia, IL

#15 Jul 28, 2012
I got to take my grandaughter on her first ride on a rollercoaster. First three rides actually. That was worth the trip. Good luck in the fundraising. It's for those that protect we the people. Go down, have some fun, meet people you haven't seen in a while, and donate with or without gambling.And don't drink and drive. It's the law you know.
mee

United States

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Um ewwwwww
looky

Waterloo, IL

#17 Jul 28, 2012
went to picnic not many rides but the children seem to have fun. where r all the goodlooking men
Where we belong

Waterloo, IL

#18 Jul 28, 2012
At there homes with their good looking wives.

Since: Aug 10

Columbia, IL

#19 Jul 28, 2012
looky wrote:
went to picnic not many rides but the children seem to have fun. where r all the goodlooking men
I was there.
No name

Columbia, IL

#20 Jul 29, 2012
looky wrote:
right on third street :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Santa on Godin this year 15 hr Mike Wilson 7
Christmas on Godin 17 hr ha ha 2
craft fair 20 hr Brian Buttlicker 3
Weird smell on Godin today 20 hr sniff this 2
Sugarloaf Township election Fri Taxpayer 1
Rollo's momma Fri Brian Buttlicker 7
Ill be home for Christmas Fri Brian Buttlicker 4

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance