Jeremy Zimmer

Posted in the Dupo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dupogrl08

Barnesville, OH

#1 Oct 13, 2008
How do you feel about this cop?? I been hearing a lot of stuff about him and that little girlfriend of his
threethirteen

Centralia, IL

#2 Oct 13, 2008
I don't know what your intentions are, good or bad, but he has family that are definitely on here.
Not right now. Im sure they will be tomorrow.
I've known his whole family for about 20 years.
Soo

Waterloo, IL

#3 Oct 13, 2008
I've heard nothing but good things about him. Heard he was a great cop too.
who

Columbia, IL

#4 Oct 13, 2008
dupogrl08 wrote:
How do you feel about this cop?? I been hearing a lot of stuff about him and that little girlfriend of his
who is his little girlfriend?
know him

Waterloo, IL

#5 Oct 13, 2008
Officer Zimmer is a great person and a great police officer who comes from a really good family. We need more officers like him and kevin smith in dupo and mendhall who by the way arrested my son who was breaking the law. I have nothing but respect for these officers they are out there doing their job unlike some other officers. Officer Mendhall had to arrest my son because he was breaking the law and I respect him for that when I went to get my son he was very polite to me and understanding. Officer Zimmer is a no nonsense police officer who shows respect and demands respect good for him.
And

Waterloo, IL

#6 Oct 13, 2008
Sounds like you maybe jealous and trying to start something...him and his gf are nice people. I think he is a good cop who isn't too caught up in Dupo BS to do his job!
dupogrl08 wrote:
Springs

Millstadt, IL

#7 Oct 14, 2008
Sounds like some idiot is trying to start another thread to bash a good cop. I have known him a very long time nothing but good things to say, a quality person with very high family values. He has more sense and class in his left nut than some dumbass Dupogr108 will ever have.He works very hard at his job and is probably one of the coolest cops Dupo has. Why do people come on here to bash cops that are out there every day trying to keep there sorry asses safe, i dunno. I can see why the cops get attitudes after they read crap like this.
threethirteen

Centralia, IL

#8 Oct 14, 2008
I guess you got your answer.
cousin

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2008
Jeremy is my cousin and he is cool and I love him! I just don't know about his girlfriend shes kinda of crazy..
matt coy

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2008
I guess people that have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives just sit on here all day and talk shit about whoever comes to mind, kinda sad isn't it? Get a f**king life!!!
threethirteen

Centralia, IL

#11 Oct 14, 2008
matt coy wrote:
I guess people that have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives just sit on here all day and talk shit about whoever comes to mind, kinda sad isn't it? Get a f**king life!!!
Whats up Big MAC? Guess you got my message.
Hope your all having a good one!
LLM

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2008
matt coy wrote:
Whats up baby??
At least just about every comment made on here
was a positive one, So whom ever was trying
to stir up crap, well, lets just say it back-
fired!!
Sister

Columbia, IL

#13 Oct 14, 2008
I heard he was gay!
lol j/k. Love ya Bro!! And for all you people that will probably take this seriously, I am just joking!
Sister

Columbia, IL

#14 Oct 14, 2008
matt coy wrote:
Speaking of gay people, I know this guy is! LOl
Gibby
Cuzo

Barnesville, OH

#15 Oct 14, 2008
Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of gay people, I know this guy is! LOl
Gibby
Haha Funny!!!!!!!
Yeah I think their all gay!!!
<3 Mariah :D
BOSS DOG

Waterloo, IL

#16 Oct 15, 2008
i seen drive to fast going to afire that the fire trucks were already there. slow down before you kill one of us.
Cuzo

Barnesville, OH

#17 Oct 15, 2008
BOSS DOG wrote:
i seen drive to fast going to afire that the fire trucks were already there. slow down before you kill one of us.
Well it was a fire, so it it an emergency, watch were your walking then!!! Obviously you were in the middle of the road!!! And At every call to a 911 call either it be a fire or whatever a cop or firetruck come DUH!!!! And learn how to spell and put words together...
Brotha from the hood

Waterloo, IL

#18 Oct 15, 2008
Cuzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was a fire, so it it an emergency, watch were your walking then!!! Obviously you were in the middle of the road!!! And At every call to a 911 call either it be a fire or whatever a cop or firetruck come DUH!!!! And learn how to spell and put words together...
Learn how to spell and put words together? Well what about your "so it it an emergancy"?
safety first

Cary, IL

#19 Oct 15, 2008
Cuzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even emergency vehicles have limits on their speed allowed.
wutevr

Centralia, IL

#20 Oct 15, 2008
If the lights & sirens are on... move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) 43 min Better than YOU 25
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
lee nichols 9 hr the neighbor 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 hr Spermcount1 4,050
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Mon LOL at Gomer Pyle 78
Ashley Reeves Story (Oct '09) Sun bumpin old threads 148
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 27 Blwlgo 1,934

Dupo Jobs

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dupo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dupo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]