First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#22 Mar 18, 2013
I use to go to falling spring all the time as a kid with my mom I busted my finger open on the rock pill they had there on ye and a couple yrs later the owners payed for me to go to summer camp. I always climbed the bluff every chance I got
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#23 Mar 19, 2013
I like to urinate off of the bluffs so my falling spring lands on Dupo
birds girl

Bellevue, WA

#25 Mar 20, 2013
My screen saver is a picture of the falls.Falling Springs was great place to go sit, watch and listen to the falls.The were a great outlet.I miss them.
Catch_Me_If_You_ Can

San Angelo, TX

#26 Mar 24, 2013
Yea I remember Falling Springs Bar and some good times I had but yet there was bad times when The frigging drunks had to much to drink and beat me up.I laugh now when Toothless Vickie was blowing Raymond,in the bed of his truck,and when she was done tore her shirt and ran in the bar saying I did it so Freddy pushed me down and broke my arm,Then that no neck bastard and his brother drug me out of my vehicle and put 7 stitches above my eye.and all the drunk bikers that came there just to start fights yea some good ol times,and theres another piece of crap bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town yard sale 27 min Dwight Eisenhower 3
samantha free p***y ahrens Tue sassy 6
Big item day May 4 know what I mean 4
What's going into pizza place May 4 I know 3
Cops on Stoney Dr? May 2 Jason 1
Till Garden May 2 Ignorance Is Bliss 2
who was shot on the bluffs (May '14) Apr 30 King Joe Zarate 19
More from around the web

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE