Mike and Dave Garcia

Mike and Dave Garcia

Posted in the Dupo Forum

Information

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 20, 2009
Does anyone know these 2? I know one does tattoos? What's the deal with these guys?
dupo gal

Waterloo, IL

#2 Mar 20, 2009
cant say that i have heard of either of them. are they from around here?
Old Friend

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2009
I know their family(their mom's side)I was really good friends with their aunt back in the day and her and I keep in touch from time to time. I think your right about David doing tattoos. Don't really know what their up to I heard David has a couple of kids don't know about Mike though.
just me

O Fallon, MO

#4 Mar 20, 2009
David is pretty cool. I know he does tattoos. He used to date a friend of mine. Only thing i know about mike is he used to date a girl name Tina i know. Thats about it.
sad to know them

Columbia, IL

#5 Mar 20, 2009
i know both of them. they are both POS and have never amounted to anything in their lives! David is a damn prison junkie, it seems like thats where he likes to call home. He killed his baby back when he lived in Texas because he was too high on heroin to function properly. He has 2 kids with Kelsey Gottschall which he chooses to see and take care of (occasionally). He has 1 with Bethany Prater whom he never sees, and has never offered a penny to help her take care of him. He's a woman beater and a crack/heroin addict. Dont trust him with anything, because one way or the other, YOU WILL GET SCREWED!! Mike used to be a drug dealer and pedophile(sp), but I heard that he has straightened up and has a fiance and a baby on the way. Good for him! At least one of them is getting their life together!!!
AKA

Waterloo, IL

#6 Mar 20, 2009
Tattoo Dave
UnknownSolider

Netherlands

#7 May 18, 2009
I know them both fairly well.. David lived with me and my wife in Columbia.. For real he is big POS.... Mike I had problems with him for alittle bit, but then that all disappeared.. David is a POS dad, dont want anything to do with his kids.. Mike the last time I heard he had a kid and is married now.. They live in Cahokia.. The last known location for David was in those trailers behind the bar on McBride..
whoever

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2009
mike has no kids and is deffinately not engaged i know both of them real well their both peices of shit and woman beaters. mike is full blown alchoholic and david is a crack head. i would advise any woman with a brain to stay away rom both of them. they are smooth talkers and got game (or think they do) and will never amount to anything
this is great

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Nov 17, 2012
he does do tattoos he seals the needles with honey to make it look like it was never opened and reuses the needles on other people then calls his crack dealer i watched him do it but couldnt say anything at the time please do not go to him for tattoos i have felt guilty for a long time just putting it out there
lol

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
What about their crackhead brother Joey who Patty Manning keeps having babies with? Gross
wow

Atlanta, GA

#11 Nov 19, 2012
lol wrote:
What about their crackhead brother Joey who Patty Manning keeps having babies with? Gross
This is a prime example of the state being able to make wh*res like her get fixed. At this point the tax payers should have naming rights to her kids considering we pay her welfare and Section 8.
LoL

Bronx, NY

#12 Nov 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a prime example of the state being able to make wh*res like her get fixed. At this point the tax payers should have naming rights to her kids considering we pay her welfare and Section 8.
Welfare: yes section 8: no job: yes she tries her best to take care of them kids
wow

Lithonia, GA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
LoL wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare: yes section 8: no job: yes she tries her best to take care of them kids
If you can't pay for them yourself don't have them. She is a mutt and expects taxpayers to raise those kids. If you're already on welfare you have no business having MORE babies. Take care of the ones you have bc she is doing a terrible job with those.
someone who knows

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2013
David is a POS don't trust him. And for Mike he has three kids two jobs, and he has never been a pedifile.
opiate addict

Heber City, UT

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Everyone has their opinion lol.
john

Millstadt, IL

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Patty is one nasty girl...
opiate addict

Heber City, UT

#19 Mar 19, 2013
POS is right....
POS

Columbia, IL

#20 Mar 19, 2013
Yeah I know Dave,last time I saw him was in 2009 and he went to jail,does anyne know where he stays now so I can make sure I can avoid him
opiate addict

Heber City, UT

#21 Mar 19, 2013
He's living in north st Louis still same ol Dave. Gettin his sling on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Birthday Nichole Willyard and Baby J (Jul '09) 2 hr Pops girl 17
Eric Kirk aka CRACKHEAD! (Jun '10) 14 hr Bigfoot 24
Godin landfill 15 hr laughing 9
Dupo Football Mon Some guy 5
what do they call a transgendered Rollo? Mon I got balls 4
Gnats Mon Rollo has no balls 4
No EBT recharges till the first Mon Doctor 1

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance