Two suspects held in slaying

Two suspects held in slaying

There are 2 comments on the 2theadvocate.com story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Two suspects held in slaying. In it, 2theadvocate.com reports that:

Deputies arrested two suspects in connection with the Feb. 25 stabbing death of 80-year-old Willie Diggs Jr., the Ascension Sheriff's Office reported Tuesday. via 2theadvocate.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 2theadvocate.com.

Friend of the family

Metairie, LA

#2 Sep 26, 2008
well now that the secret is out. i knew Willie well and yeah it's true that his own son was passing as his grandson, very good looking man i might add but it's unfortunate that this boys mother wasn't more welcoming to him because he didn' t ask to come here. He is just as much a victim as she is. Nobody is pointing fingers but it's time to forgive, life is too short.
Amen

Metairie, LA

#3 Sep 26, 2008
I know the Digg's and the Ovide's went to school with them. I understand now why his mother acted so cold towards him now, when she see him she see's being raped. I really hope she get passed this because he has a beautiful family that she is missing out on. I agree as hard as it is you have to let go of that hurt and embrace your only son. What happen to her was awful and downright wrong, someone should have fought for your safety, fight for your son's relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duplessis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lawsuit (May '09) Jan '11 Angela 2
News Briefing Book (Jun '08) Jun '08 Carol Smith 1
News Cazayoux Leads in Fundraising (Mar '08) May '08 mystery lady 16

Duplessis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duplessis Mortgages