Who do you support for Secretary of State in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Dunwoody Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David Montane

Decatur, GA

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Unbelievable that Chastain is so far down in this poll! What are you people thinking? He's a no-brainer for this position.
jojo 12

Dalton, GA

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Marie Barker

Acworth, GA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
To me, there is no other choice. Insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result. I'm voting principle now, not party lines.

Since: Oct 10

Dallas, GA

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Chastain is capable & wants this office for what needs to be done, not as a political stepping stone.
Pete B

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Saw the debate Sunday night and made up my mind.
Tim Meadows

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Did anyone watch the debates. Chastain is the only one that makes sense. Let's get verifiable voting! Kemp is caught in his lies and I think Ms. Sinkfield should take her medicine. Did she even say one coherent sentence in the APC debates?

Since: Oct 10

Cumming, GA

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Very well-qualified. We need a strong Republican in this job. When they are out of office, Dems get desperate and dirty.
This is a watchdog office. Vote Kemp.
J.P.

Athens, GA

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Are you sick and tired of having your politics come in the same two bland and disheartening flavors? A third option is available, no matter what they say to try and convince you otherwise. Vote Libertarian.
Bocephus1965

Ford City, PA

#10 Oct 22, 2010
I'm Republican
Batman

Douglasville, GA

#11 Oct 22, 2010
David is the MOST QUALIFIED Candidate of any race in Georgia

“qui s` y frotte s` y pique ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 23, 2010
No brainer, although I do feel that this should be a non partisan race. I think there are several offices that should not be. District attorneys, sheriff, etc.
poor boy

Twin City, GA

#15 Feb 13, 2012
dont know
Cathy

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Feb 14, 2012
Ditto
Marie Barker wrote:
To me, there is no other choice. Insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result. I'm voting principle now, not party lines.
Hey

Hiawassee, GA

#17 Feb 14, 2012
Cathy wrote:
Ditto
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbo, you're way short of 8,000 posts on this thread. Keep those sock puppets busy, Idiotboy.
JOHN CARTER

Columbus, GA

#18 Feb 14, 2012
MARCH 9th new movie called JOHN CARTER about MARS like JASON AND THE ARGONAUTS. Got stop action claymation. Go see it ffffool!
remove

Mount Pleasant, IA

#21 Mar 11, 2012
this crapola!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23 May 15, 2012
vote for obama again..

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#26 May 15, 2012
Constitution wrote:
The U.S. Constitution is a joke. The nations laugh at the U.S. The Russians love that a CHIMPANZEE born of a harlot slop bucket rules America. Laugh at America! Russia loves that America is now turned into a toilet cesspool.
If you're going to troll at least pretend to believe what you're saying for effect. I mean, unless you were about to post something funny....

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#29 May 15, 2012
BOYCOTT wrote:
BOYCOTT all music created in Columbus Georgia and the valley area. Do not attend any bar events or clubs. Only listen to church choirs live. Not lunatic local liquor drank bar hobo noise.
Well that's a start I guess.

Cover bands don't count as local music.
yeahyeahyeah

Ellijay, GA

#32 Jul 5, 2012
Lanius LaForte wrote:
Well that's a start I guess.
Cover bands don't count as local music.
sometimes i think you be deflicted with split personality. i could actually almost learn to tolerate one of 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunwoody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia Woman Sues City Over Banned Sex Toy Law... May '14 CruzerMike 6
Governor, GDOT approve I-285/Ga. 400 interchang... May '14 Gerard 1
Day of Holocaust Remembrance Yom HaShoah April 27 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Gene Sweeney 1
Justin Bieber's Bodyguard, Driver Arrested In A... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Jack 5
Artsapalooza Returns to Sandy Springs in April (Mar '14) Mar '14 Abbie 1
Sandy Springs Unemployment Rate Rises to 5.7 Pe... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sales Associate 1
Legal Notices (Feb '14) Mar '14 Tom H 11
Dunwoody Dating
Find my Match

Dunwoody Jobs

Dunwoody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dunwoody News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dunwoody

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]