Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Dunstable Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Branch goes down and Lowell ice-cream fans scoo... (Jun '08)||6 hr||College girl||13|
|scummy vultures||Apr 26||unknown||1|
|Nationwide survey gives Westford 'top 100' brag... (Apr '09)||Apr 22||Just saying||33|
|Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09)||Apr 7||SofaKing_LameE||39|
|murder in North Chelmsford (Apr '12)||Apr 7||nfalcon||5|
|"Missing" Boston Terrier (since July 2014)||Apr 7||CSANDS||2|
|Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09)||Apr '15||ANGLETURNER||112|
Find what you want!
Search Dunstable Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC