Illegal aliens charged with rape, attempted murder of teen in North Carolina

There are 18 comments on the Oct 17, 2012, Examiner.com story titled Illegal aliens charged with rape, attempted murder of teen in North Carolina. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On Sunday, Harnett County sheriff's deputies arrested Jose Trinidad Soto Sanchez, 21, and Jose Juan Alverez, 28, after they reportedly raped a 17-year-old girl and shot her multiple times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 22, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
Mexican Indians are here because they can not manage their their own country and they would rather work for someone else. The only thing is it's illegal for them to be here. But following the law was never one of their selling points.
That why people from these countries have lower standards and can't understand what the big deal is about obeying laws when in their countries they pretty much do as they please.
But they have to ask themselves, why are they here? Because that crap hole they left the smell got too strong. So they come here to create more crap. Why would they do that? You don't crap where you eat, i guess they have not figured that out yet.
Uneducated Mexicans Indians.
"As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants."
http://www.matchdoctor.com/thread_6_40472_1/A...
Your stats are all wrong. "Fourth generation Mexicans" LAMo! They dont exist. They are American. Youre true bigotry is showing. You must be happy being the black democratic bigot that you are.
concerned

Rockmart, GA

#23 Oct 22, 2012
if they want to live by their laws mexico is south
concerned

Rockmart, GA

#24 Oct 22, 2012
send them to mexico to a mexican prison why should we u.s. citizens keep them up in prison

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#25 Oct 22, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Your stats are all wrong. "Fourth generation Mexicans" LAMo! They dont exist. They are American. Youre true bigotry is showing. You must be happy being the black democratic bigot that you are.
"This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants."

Looks like Mexicans have their own racism going against their own people.

"As La Raza confirms, Mexicans maintain the most racist society in North America.“For the Hispanic race, everything; for anyone outside the race, nothing!” Guadalupe Loaeza, a journalist, said,“Mexican society is fundamentally racist and classist. The color of your skin is a key that either opens or shuts doors. The lighter your skin, the more doors open to you.”

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...

Houston, TX

#26 Oct 22, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry, you can not speak for the etire group. There are those who are here legally. So, instead of saying "Mexican this and Mexican that" you need to rephrase. Your entire group is not to blame for welfare receipients, gang slayings, and poverty. Neither are mexicans.
Do you actually know any black people?

Are most of the illegal aliens in the US Mexicans? Millions of them. It's against the law for them to work in this country so how are they making money to live? By breaking the law. And it snowballs from then. Their whole lives are a lie.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#27 Oct 23, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually know any black people?
Are most of the illegal aliens in the US Mexicans? Millions of them. It's against the law for them to work in this country so how are they making money to live? By breaking the law. And it snowballs from then. Their whole lives are a lie.
I noticed you used the word "most" which implies not all. Very good, thats a start. Youre getting better. You #ucking prick.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#28 Oct 23, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
"This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants."
Looks like Mexicans have their own racism going against their own people.
"As La Raza confirms, Mexicans maintain the most racist society in North America.“For the Hispanic race, everything; for anyone outside the race, nothing!” Guadalupe Loaeza, a journalist, said,“Mexican society is fundamentally racist and classist. The color of your skin is a key that either opens or shuts doors. The lighter your skin, the more doors open to you.”
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...
Im sorry but, the statistics do not lie. Here is something that may be of interest since you want stereotype hispanics. I say, "Way to go kids!" Please feel free to pull your head out of your azz and join the rest of the real world when you are ready. http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/02...

Houston, TX

#29 Oct 23, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry but, the statistics do not lie. Here is something that may be of interest since you want stereotype hispanics. I say, "Way to go kids!" Please feel free to pull your head out of your azz and join the rest of the real world when you are ready. http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/02...
"Hispanics, who already outnumber all other ethnic groups sentenced to serve time in prison for federal felonies, reached a new milestone for the first time this year, making up the majority all federal felony offenders sentenced in the first nine months of fiscal year 2011, according to the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

Hispanics made up 50.3 percent of all people sentenced in that time period, blacks 19.7 percent and whites 26.4 percent. Last year Hispanics made up just 16 percent of the whole U.S. population."

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/hispanics-now-maj...

Latinos At Greater Risk Of Dying From Driving While Intoxicated.

"In a 2010 report by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Latinos demonstrated to be “at particular risk of death and injury from alcohol-related crashes.” In 2006, the report continues, 5,405 Latinos in the United States were fatally injured on the road, 49 percent of which died from alcohol-related collisions."

"Another 2010 report by the NHTSA,“Special Report on Race/Ethnicity and Impaired Driving,” found that among other groups, Hispanics are “less likely” to believe that driving while intoxicated is a “safety problem” or that they will be caught in the act."

"In Texas, the TxDOT reported that 10,607 Latino drivers were involved in alcohol-related crashes in 2009, and the nearly 200 that died represent 31 percent of all DWI driver fatalities in the state."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/lati...

November 4th is National Remembrance Day for those killed by illegal aliens.

"Nov. 4, 2012 will mark the second annual National Remembrance Day for those killed by illegal aliens. It is a day upon which we honor those Americans who did not perish in a foreign war, though they did die violently. You might say…they died in a different kind of war."

http://www.examiner.com/article/november-4th-...

Houston, TX

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed you used the word "most" which implies not all. Very good, thats a start. Youre getting better. You #ucking prick.
Mexicans are 62% of the illegals in the US vs. 38% from the rest of the world's 6 billion 600 million persons.

Not all Mexicans are illegal, but most illegals are Mexicans.

Houston, TX

#31 Oct 23, 2012
I love this:

"Another 2010 report by the NHTSA,“Special Report on Race/Ethnicity and Impaired Driving,” found that among other groups, Hispanics are “less likely” to believe that driving while intoxicated is a “safety problem” or that they will be caught in the act."

It's their culture that's passed down from generation to generation. Trouble obeying the law if they think they will or can get away with it.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#32 Oct 23, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>And the greedy rich guy that is enjoying his gated community and gated summer home, doesn't see the culture for what it is. They've never succeeded in their ploys of reconquista in Mexico against the Spainards and now they think they can exploit America with the same old crap. But America employers are the only people that want them here. What can the rest of our culture do to stop this insult?
Um, youre stupid. Mexico won its independence from Spain a long time ago. Try studying world history sometime. It does the brain good.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#33 Oct 23, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hispanics, who already outnumber all other ethnic groups sentenced to serve time in prison for federal felonies, reached a new milestone for the first time this year, making up the majority all federal felony offenders sentenced in the first nine months of fiscal year 2011, according to the U.S. Sentencing Commission.
Hispanics made up 50.3 percent of all people sentenced in that time period, blacks 19.7 percent and whites 26.4 percent. Last year Hispanics made up just 16 percent of the whole U.S. population."
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/hispanics-now-maj...
Latinos At Greater Risk Of Dying From Driving While Intoxicated.
"In a 2010 report by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Latinos demonstrated to be “at particular risk of death and injury from alcohol-related crashes.” In 2006, the report continues, 5,405 Latinos in the United States were fatally injured on the road, 49 percent of which died from alcohol-related collisions."
"In Texas, the TxDOT reported that 10,607 Latino drivers were involved in alcohol-related crashes in 2009, and the nearly 200 that died represent 31 percent of all DWI driver fatalities in the state."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/lati...
November 4th is National Remembrance Day for those killed by illegal aliens.
"Nov. 4, 2012 will mark the second annual National Remembrance Day for those killed by illegal aliens. It is a day upon which we honor those Americans who did not perish in a foreign war, though they did die violently. You might say…they died in a different kind of war."
http://www.examiner.com/article/november-4th-...
Why are you digressing? You remarked regarding education and how Hispanic Americans were incapable of earning degrees. I provided you with evidence that Hispanic students are becoming educated and you immediately went on a quest to search for evidence to discredit the ones who do care and play by the rules. You will stop at nothing. You seem to be absorbed in Mexico and its dislike for darker skinned people. You reside in the US, not Mexico. Mexicans can not judge you in this country. You asked me if I knew any blacks. Do you know any Mexicans or Hispanic Americans? If so, have you experienced racism toward you?

Houston, TX

#34 Oct 24, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you digressing? You remarked regarding education and how Hispanic Americans were incapable of earning degrees. I provided you with evidence that Hispanic students are becoming educated and you immediately went on a quest to search for evidence to discredit the ones who do care and play by the rules. You will stop at nothing. You seem to be absorbed in Mexico and its dislike for darker skinned people. You reside in the US, not Mexico. Mexicans can not judge you in this country. You asked me if I knew any blacks. Do you know any Mexicans or Hispanic Americans? If so, have you experienced racism toward you?

I seem to recall your words "You #ucking prick."

I didn't know any Hispanics other than Zorro, speedy Gonzales or Pancho and Cisco and Cowboys for that matter, did people really walk around with those hats on?. Until i was stationed in NM in my mid 20's. I was stationed with a Mexican in Utah, he was a nice guy until he started drinking. At the time i didn't didn't understand why, now i know better. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a DUI later in life. Indians don't handle drinking very well.

About 3 years ago i really started to notice things. I'am a big supporter of single payer health care. I found out that California passed it 2 or 3 times which i was happy to hear but the Gov. vetoed it. So i'am thinking when the Gov. changes hands it'll pass. I started to pay close attention to California. Soon i realized that any single payer system started at the state level is doomed if it included illegal aliens.

And republicans at the federal level would use that as a example to kill any single payer across the country. I didn't realize how much California was a illegal alien supporting state. Crime, hospitals closing down, school systems with English classes for foreigners. I remember going to my son's school, in the office when a teacher brought in a new student and said she does not speak English. I was shocked, what was she doing in the system if she could not speak English.

In NJ if you didn't speak English you were not in our school system. I don't even remember anyone who didn't speak English, and i sure don't remember any Mexicans.

Anyway i looked back at the 1986 amnesty and saw all the fraud that went on and even now i can't get pass on how the government lacks on law enforcement. The economy is bad and it's really showing up. States are running out of money and yet more states are trying to give more away to people who have no right to be here.

It's all going to come to a head. Just a matter of time. I don't matter much about Hispanics except they are the most illegal in the country so they are the posterboys for the illegal. My family has a number of people from around the world in it. I really don't like people who somehow find their way around the law. Plus many of these people are receiving support from people who call themselves Americans. To me they are all the same. They share the same culture. If they have no respect for US law, they have no respect for me.

If you are legal and want to be a American, that's fine. If not move out.

Houston, TX

#35 Oct 24, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you digressing? You remarked regarding education and how Hispanic Americans were incapable of earning degrees. I provided you with evidence that Hispanic students are becoming educated and you immediately went on a quest to search for evidence to discredit the ones who do care and play by the rules. You will stop at nothing. You seem to be absorbed in Mexico and its dislike for darker skinned people. You reside in the US, not Mexico. Mexicans can not judge you in this country. You asked me if I knew any blacks. Do you know any Mexicans or Hispanic Americans? If so, have you experienced racism toward you?

There are thousands of Americans who died every year at the hands of people who are not even suppose to be in the country. Racism or not, it's more of the culture and standards people live by. I'am not one who thinks as long as someone does not break the law they can stay. Why wait for them to break the law and kill you or a family member when it's already illegal for them to be here.
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#36 Oct 24, 2012
The illegal should have a glass pipe inserted into his rear portal and then broken off
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#37 Oct 24, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
There are thousands of Americans who died every year at the hands of people who are not even suppose to be in the country. Racism or not, it's more of the culture and standards people live by. I'am not one who thinks as long as someone does not break the law they can stay. Why wait for them to break the law and kill you or a family member when it's already illegal for them to be here.
yEAH, youre right. We already have enough AMericans who break the law.
Armando Jesus Christos

United States

#38 Oct 24, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you have your cousin raped and left for dead by an illegal alien? Was it to settle a grudge or were you trying to collect on the insurance?
Mad funny shyte!!! ;-)
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#39 Oct 25, 2012
When an illegal does an act such as this we need to have a swift witch hunt. Round em up, punish harshly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reduce your risks of diabetes Apr 10 gerimon 4
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Feb '15 Tarheel 101
Review: Elegant Party Rentals-Catering (Oct '09) Feb '15 Peter Simmons 3
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company (Mar '14) Jan '15 scammedonce 8
Review: Carolina Clawz Dec '14 leyciah_royonni 1
Review: Rogers Audio & Body Shop (Feb '14) Nov '14 Rascoe Back 2
Review: Fast Lube Oil Change & Lubricating Service (Jun '14) Jul '14 laker 2
More from around the web

Dunn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]