Illegal aliens charged with rape, attempted murder of teen in North Carolina

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

On Sunday, Harnett County sheriff's deputies arrested Jose Trinidad Soto Sanchez, 21, and Jose Juan Alverez, 28, after they reportedly raped a 17-year-old girl and shot her multiple times.

Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no amnesty

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

These scumbags are NOT illegal aliens. If you follow the lead of the female be@ner at the debate, they are "immigrants without green cards who are contributing members of society."
Dallas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

no amnesty wrote:
These scumbags are NOT illegal aliens. If you follow the lead of the female be@ner at the debate, they are "immigrants without green cards who are contributing members of society."
And what does the Hispanic women have to do with the men who raped the girl? Are you being held responsible for Sanduskys actions involving all those young boys?
no amnesty

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>And what does the Hispanic women have to do with the men who raped the girl? Are you being held responsible for Sanduskys actions involving all those young boys?
It appears that you are bi-stupid, that is, stupid it not one but two languages. Read the comment again, this time feel free to move your lips as you do so. I said the be@ner woman referred to illegal aliens as "immigrants without green cards who are contributing members of society" rather then calling them the lying, thieving lawbreakers that they truly are. Calling them immigrants is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist. All illegal aliens are criminals.

Don't bother to respond to this comment, amigo,. I don't have time to communicate with an obvious fool such as yourself.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you are bi-stupid, that is, stupid it not one but two languages. Read the comment again, this time feel free to move your lips as you do so. I said the be@ner woman referred to illegal aliens as "immigrants without green cards who are contributing members of society" rather then calling them the lying, thieving lawbreakers that they truly are. Calling them immigrants is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist. All illegal aliens are criminals.
Don't bother to respond to this comment, amigo,. I don't have time to communicate with an obvious fool such as yourself.
Why are you calling her a beaner? Why dont you protest against those who break the law by hiring illegals? Oh and the "unlicensed pharmicist" line, is so old. Please come up with something new.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

"Anyone understand why Mexicans fail at a successful civilization? Ever wonder why millions of them invade the United States in search of a better life? Have you noticed that once they arrive, they create the same kind of ‘society’ in the United States?"

"For example, in Denver in December two years ago, illegal alien Navi dragged his girlfriend to death behind his car. Illegal alien Cruz shot his girlfriend dead in the back because she wouldn’t reconcile with him. Illegal alien Ruizz ran over and killed Justin Goodman, but Ruizz drove away from the scene leaving Goodman to die. In Greeley, Colorado they suffered 270 hit and run accidents in one year. Over 80 percent of hit and run wrecks in Denver involve illegal aliens. Illegal alien Francis Herhandez killed two women last fall along with three year old Marten Kudlis at a Baskin-Robins. Denver boasts the drug smuggling capital of the West as well as the people smuggling mecca of the country. Illegals cheat, distribute drugs, lie, forge documents, steal and kill as if it’s a normal way of life. For them, it is."

"The legal age of sexual consent in Mexico is 12 years old. Sex with children at this age and younger is socially acceptable in Mexico. For example: A Mexican Lopez-Mendez pleaded guilty to sexual assault on a 10 year old girl in West Virginia. His excuse: sex with young girls was common with his people. He said,“I was unaware that it was a crime.”

• Mexicans remain the most sexist males next to Islamic men. Both boast the most misogynous cultures in the world. Rape and other violence toward women are not treated as serious crimes. In Mexico, a custom known as “rapto” whereby men kidnap women for sex is regarded as harmless amusement. Mexican society regards women little more than objects."

http://www.examiner.com/article/america-vs-me...
Dallas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
"Anyone understand why Mexicans fail at a successful civilization? Ever wonder why millions of them invade the United States in search of a better life? Have you noticed that once they arrive, they create the same kind of ‘society’ in the United States?"
"For example, in Denver in December two years ago, illegal alien Navi dragged his girlfriend to death behind his car. Illegal alien Cruz shot his girlfriend dead in the back because she wouldn’t reconcile with him. Illegal alien Ruizz ran over and killed Justin Goodman, but Ruizz drove away from the scene leaving Goodman to die. In Greeley, Colorado they suffered 270 hit and run accidents in one year. Over 80 percent of hit and run wrecks in Denver involve illegal aliens. Illegal alien Francis Herhandez killed two women last fall along with three year old Marten Kudlis at a Baskin-Robins. Denver boasts the drug smuggling capital of the West as well as the people smuggling mecca of the country. Illegals cheat, distribute drugs, lie, forge documents, steal and kill as if it’s a normal way of life. For them, it is."
"The legal age of sexual consent in Mexico is 12 years old. Sex with children at this age and younger is socially acceptable in Mexico. For example: A Mexican Lopez-Mendez pleaded guilty to sexual assault on a 10 year old girl in West Virginia. His excuse: sex with young girls was common with his people. He said,“I was unaware that it was a crime.”
• Mexicans remain the most sexist males next to Islamic men. Both boast the most misogynous cultures in the world. Rape and other violence toward women are not treated as serious crimes. In Mexico, a custom known as “rapto” whereby men kidnap women for sex is regarded as harmless amusement. Mexican society regards women little more than objects."
http://www.examiner.com/article/america-vs-me...
Your people change American culture all the time. i.e gold teeth, ebonics, violent gang thug life, rap and the list goes on. Fallow your own advice. Start with your own crappy people and when you have success, then start with others. Black democratic bigot sums you up well. lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Human shit. That's all illegals are. I had my own cousin raped and left for dead by one of these south of the border vermin. We should shoot the bastards but the law won't allow it.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Your people change American culture all the time. i.e gold teeth, ebonics, violent gang thug life, rap and the list goes on. Fallow your own advice. Start with your own crappy people and when you have success, then start with others. Black democratic bigot sums you up well. lol
You're talking about citizens vs. uneducated, unskilled, diseased, criminal, Mexican Indian foreigners. Who come here and get on welfare and do not assimilate. Obeying the law is not high on their list. You would think anyone being in someone else's country would want to keep a low profile and not break any laws. There's a reason why these create hellholes in their own countries and then bring that culture here with them.

Stay away from the fire water and drugs.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about citizens vs. uneducated, unskilled, diseased, criminal, Mexican Indian foreigners. Who come here and get on welfare and do not assimilate. Obeying the law is not high on their list. You would think anyone being in someone else's country would want to keep a low profile and not break any laws. There's a reason why these create hellholes in their own countries and then bring that culture here with them.
Stay away from the fire water and drugs.
"uneducated, unskilled, diseased, criminal" that pretty much sounds like the black gang welfare dependant thungs here in America. Throw something new into the ring, you black democrat bigot. Youre boring already.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Fry Zimmerman wrote:
I had my own cousin raped and left for dead by one of these south of the border vermin..
Why did you have your cousin raped and left for dead by an illegal alien? Was it to settle a grudge or were you trying to collect on the insurance?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you have your cousin raped and left for dead by an illegal alien? Was it to settle a grudge or were you trying to collect on the insurance?
You're pretty funny loser.

You've got a picture of an accused child killer on your moniker.

Is it thee because you admire the woman or hope she notices the attention to get a possible date from her?
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Was the victim a white woman or one of them?
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you are bi-stupid, that is, stupid it not one but two languages. Read the comment again, this time feel free to move your lips as you do so. I said the be@ner woman referred to illegal aliens as "immigrants without green cards who are contributing members of society" rather then calling them the lying, thieving lawbreakers that they truly are. Calling them immigrants is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist. All illegal aliens are criminals.

awesome post, you nailed it

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty funny loser.
You've got a picture of an accused child killer on your moniker.
Is it thee because you admire the woman or hope she notices the attention to get a possible date from her?
You should know, convict. LOL.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>"uneducated, unskilled, diseased, criminal" that pretty much sounds like the black gang welfare dependant thungs here in America. Throw something new into the ring, you black democrat bigot. Youre boring already.

The law is boring, isn't it. We are all bigots, we people who have a right to be where we are.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Mexican Indians are here because they can not manage their their own country and they would rather work for someone else. The only thing is it's illegal for them to be here. But following the law was never one of their selling points.

That why people from these countries have lower standards and can't understand what the big deal is about obeying laws when in their countries they pretty much do as they please.

But they have to ask themselves, why are they here? Because that crap hole they left the smell got too strong. So they come here to create more crap. Why would they do that? You don't crap where you eat, i guess they have not figured that out yet.

Uneducated Mexicans Indians.

"As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants."

http://www.matchdoctor.com/thread_6_40472_1/A...
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
Mexican Indians are here because they can not manage their their own country and they would rather work for someone else. The only thing is it's illegal for them to be here. But following the law was never one of their selling points.

That why people from these countries have lower standards and can't understand what the big deal is about obeying laws when in their countries they pretty much do as they please.

But they have to ask themselves, why are they here? Because that crap hole they left the smell got too strong. So they come here to create more crap. Why would they do that? You don't crap where you eat, i guess they have not figured that out yet.

"As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants."

they are so nasty they actually become cleaner after I spit a green and yellow luger on them
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
And the greedy rich guy that is enjoying his gated community and gated summer home, doesn't see the culture for what it is. They've never succeeded in their ploys of reconquista in Mexico against the Spainards and now they think they can exploit America with the same old crap. But America employers are the only people that want them here. What can the rest of our culture do to stop this insult?
Dallas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is boring, isn't it. We are all bigots, we people who have a right to be where we are.
Yeah, it is. Tell that to your people and see if they dont call you Uncle Tom.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
Im sorry, you can not speak for the etire group. There are those who are here legally. So, instead of saying "Mexican this and Mexican that" you need to rephrase. Your entire group is not to blame for welfare receipients, gang slayings, and poverty. Neither are mexicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Red Square 58,069
Official: Kinston water park closed after near-... Aug 13 shirley hawkins 2
Debate: Marijuana - Benson, NC (Sep '10) Aug 6 anb 4
Neuse River Garbage Clean Up Tournament In Kinston Aug 1 Melissa Gebhardt 1
Review: Fast Lube Oil Change & Lubricating Service Jul 28 laker 2
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company Jun '14 Scammed also 5
Erwin High: 'dropout factory' (Oct '07) Apr '14 mr pepper 300

Search the Dunn Forum:
•••
•••
Dunn Dating

more search filters

less search filters