Raleigh assistant principal faces 24 ...

Raleigh assistant principal faces 24 sex charges in Harnett

There are 41 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 16, 2007, titled Raleigh assistant principal faces 24 sex charges in Harnett. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

A former assistant principal at a Raleigh high school has been charged with 24 counts of sexual offense, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
David

Wilsons Mills, NC

#42 Mar 17, 2007
AshevilleNative wrote:
Geeze, re-reading the article, this child was being sexually abused beginning 8 years ago -- at the age of 12. And this assistant principal was in a parental role in the home of the child he was abusing.
So, Veridicus, you think that the 12-year-old boy likely initiated sex with this old man?! I suppose that is the excuse pedophiles use -- "The child wanted it; The child seduced me; The child made me do it."
Oh please be quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenoir County Animal Control Jun '15 roxiedee666 1
boiler room oyster bar any good? (Oct '14) Jun '15 lilmama 2
does anybody sell suboxne strips here Jun '15 bob 1
MINDY JERNIGAN of coats Jun '15 KARMA 1
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Jun '15 Stephen White 104
Review: Wood Pharmacy (Oct '08) Jun '15 JaneSmith13 3
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company (Mar '14) May '15 nobarn 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunn Mortgages