Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

You are half way there. Now they know that you cannot be buffaloed with BS and that you will not roll over. Dealing with the adjuster will likely be just as demanding.
Document everythig with copies, names, dates, details of conversations , etc. just in case you end up needing the help of the NC Attorney Generals consumer protection division in Raleigh. Be prepared to fight with them for years if necessary. If you cannot settle within 18 months, get an attorney so you can still file suit against the bastards.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I managed to find a feeling that somehow could outdo hate today. I won't bore you with all facts, but it was a homeowner's issue. I first started with what would make sense to most people, the insurance agency on my dad's homeowner's policy and from there it morphed from one run around to another to another... and every person I spoke with managed to get dumber, dumber and more dumberer!! Initially, I asked the first lady if the problem was covered under my dad's homeowners and I actually got this answer from her "Honey I don't know, I just work here and I have been for 33 years." I knew I was in trouble. Turns out they were only the agents that sold the insurance and after that I went through 3 insurance agencies and finally was told "your dad doesn't have a policy with us." I said he better have or else they owed him a good bit of money for all the checks I had written yearly to pay his premiums. Then they found an insurance agency, probably the Acme Insurance Company or something and told me they were owned by Liberty Mutual and I would need to speak to them because they had recently acquired several insurance companies. By this time my head is spinning around worse than the girl's head on the Exorcist and I'm one more "you'll need to speak to this person" from levitating and puking green through the phone. Finally, after numerous phone calls, and literally hours spent repeating my story to people like "Jen", "Matt", "what's going on, this is Josh" and "Kimmy", we found resolution. I had to pull out the big gun, "I'm calling the N.C. Insurance Commissioner and we'll let him settle this" and "hey Josh" managed to find someone over the age of 26, and it wasn't Jen's whose dog had died and she had to bury it with it's head toward the house so it could always see his home and what she was doing and Kimmy who had a voice like someone toking on a helium balloon. I think and let me reiterate, I THINK, tomorrow an adjuster is actually going to show up. You know TSF, there's no sense in what I went through today. I don't drink, but I was sorely tempted to start.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

You have just written the perfect definition of republikan.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> We live in the Land of the Lost.Reading is officially a lost art.Since reading comprehension is so vital, the ability to comprehend what is said is also being watered down.Linear thought becomes merely an amorphous concept.People no longer accumulate facts for their opinions, instead they form opinions, and cherry pick "facts"to back up their opinions.disregarding any inconvenient information contrary to their"beliefs", substituting raw emotion for clear thinking.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pro wrote:the slick haired lawyers (John Edwards) and would've increased competition, thus lowering the cost, but neither of these great ideas would've allowed the govt to take over and create a new revenue stream!

Get the movie "The Candidate"

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the perfect definition of most of the general public.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly this is not a choice your mother would have made. By age ten, in that day if you could read, write and do some basic math they figured you were educated enough. It took entire families working together to ensure survival. This is what I mean when I say that poverty is part choice and part circumstance.
My grandfather left my grand mother with eight children. Four boys and four girls. My mother left her one room school house in eighth grade. She worked the fields also and followed my grandmother to the tops of ridges and down through hollows gathering herbs and such to sell at the market and to make medicine. If there was any such thing as welfare then they did not know it.
My mother and her family would have starved and died, and still would have asked for no help.Poor, sure, but they had plenty of pride.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Because even they know when a dog shits in the yard, no matter how much cherry syrup you pour on it, you still have a big, fresh, steamy, not too hard, not too soft, pile of crap.
Unfortunately, the democrats and liberals were able to convince the rest of their constituents that the cherry syrup was a good idea. So the rest of ya'll will have to take a bite.
Enjoy, my wife and I will be watching from Adara as we make more money, buying seven's company out and terminating his employment.
oh my.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

TSF wrote:
You are half way there. Now they know that you cannot be buffaloed with BS and that you will not roll over. Dealing with the adjuster will likely be just as demanding.
Document everythig with copies, names, dates, details of conversations , etc. just in case you end up needing the help of the NC Attorney Generals consumer protection division in Raleigh. Be prepared to fight with them for years if necessary. If you cannot settle within 18 months, get an attorney so you can still file suit against the bastards.
<quoted text>
TSF, miracles do happen. I got a call pretty early this morning and the adjuster confirmed there is coverage for the problem. The heat pump was serviced and after that it went down hill. They can settle the blame game but the insurance company is going to send out a cleaning service today because they did find out all the materials that came through the vents is toxic and we have sick people living here, which could be an even bigger problem for them. I will defer to Silver as he was a fireman before that I had no idea a heat pump could cause so much damage when it blows and basically causes a fire within the duct work. We look like we've been working in the coal mines. I had already taken down times, and names of everyone I spoke to and it's not over yet, so I'm holding on to my notes until all this is settled. Just made me mad that if my dad had tried to settle this on his own, they would have given him the runaround and cost him a lot of money. I told the last guy yesterday, my dad pays for insurance and it's a service and they needed to pay for the service he's been paying many a year on and do what was right or I'd make it right. We will have to be "displaced" for a couple of days, which is covered and we're all good with this too. Keep your fingers crossed because it ain't over til it's over!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bacon i'm fond of the Sheraton hotels myself.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Japan scrambles fighters after Russian jets approach island....WTF?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Japan scrambles fighters after Russian jets approach island....WTF?
It just means life can be short! Cause it can change at the hands of others, Sweetie.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Fired L.A. cop promises revenge on all cops, and families, on the run after killing officer, another officers daughter, massive manhunt underway, suspect is expert shot with pistols, rifles.Claims he was fired for complaining that white cop kicked homeless man.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>It just means life can be short! Cause it can change at the hands of others, Sweetie.
For the good, as well dear....In my life, I've cried bitter tears, but also I've laughed, its the laughter that makes the tears bearable....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, to be brutally honest, I see this behavior in Americans of both political parties, emotion rules over facts, look at the political ads which cater to the basest of human emotions, twisting and manipulating the truth to garner votes.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

New drones are being developed that can not only spy without being detected, but can kill without being detected, while already here in Texas police can monitor people as they download on their computers, allegedly to catch illegal types of content.It always is done for the greater"good".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you suggest, he/she what the state run media on the boob tube that's controlled by the Commucrats instead.....because we all know they ALWAYS tell the truth?
I listen to talk radio here and there. Mostly it's depressing, but I wanted to share what I was hearing; about Obama Care. Did you know that if you are a pre transplant patient on Medicare, that when you receive your transplant, you will no longer have Medicare?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be a "Dega" or Daytona fan?!?!? Those are Dale, Jr's best tracks and every track is JJ's best track.
Ok guys, I have found me a fellow, redneck racing buddy. You all will have to get used to it, but there's one question that REALLY matters--Spoon, who is your favorite basketball team??? This could win or lose you friends, just kidding, maybe.
LoL! I'm any fan with speed. Short tracks are too slow and I get bored watching after a while. OK, Basketball? Here goes. The The L a k e r s? I'm afraid to say it. I don't watch much Basketball during the few weeks before Nascar. I like Football and I'am a die hard Clemson fan. I like Golf, watching it sometimes on tv and that's pretty much it.

I'm a Survivor fan too. NCIS is a must. I love the country and farms, mostly horses and cows and listening to Zac Brown, The Foundation. Nothing is better than that and ice tea.

Did anyone see Mooonshiners last night? It was really good. It's raining and cool here and it reminds me of mountain weather. My time is up and I have to go.

Have a Good Day all!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Sun Tzu says, never underestimate your enemy.It is far better, that your enemy should instead underestimate you.We underestimated our enemy, in the Benghazi fiasco.Hopefully, we have learned from this.Far too late, I might add, for the Americans butchered in the attack.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I find it ironic how the govt went after and killed the Branch Davidians in Waco, Tx. but refuse to do anything about the concentration camps that are run by the Scientologist. Maybe it's because the Scientologist contribute millions to the Commucrat party!
What in hell are you babbling about now? Is everything a conspiracy with you? Take off the tin hat and come out of your bunker.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Wow, I was shocked to find out how much money the Scientologists contributed to the Democratic party.As for Waco, I assume the deaths of all those children was simply a horrible accident.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Didn't you hear? The government had to kill the children by burning them alive to save them from "abuse".
waco1909 wrote:
Wow, I was shocked to find out how much money the Scientologists contributed to the Democratic party.As for Waco, I assume the deaths of all those children was simply a horrible accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dunn Discussions

Search the Dunn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fast Lube Oil Change & Lubricating Service Jun 24 Fast lube oil change 1
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company Jun 23 Scammed also 5
Erwin High: 'dropout factory' (Oct '07) Apr '14 mr pepper 300
White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Apr '14 gloria 91
Unicoi County Mayors Race Apr '14 New Guy 1
Review: Rogers Audio & Body Shop Feb '14 jazlyn 1
marijuana (Jan '14) Jan '14 bmb 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dunn Jobs

•••