Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34600 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Molehills seem to become mountains, when you're accusing Mike of contradition. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine, that's all. Have you ever noticed that if you stay on a page long enough, key words in posts will become highlighted in green as well as underlined? For example pg.#1669, posts 34563 - 34566, key words were: watching, system, law enforcement and bodily injury. IMO, key words are singled out to form patterns. In your posts to TSF there were three questionable key words. Clue they started with the letters, h,u, and b.
Really?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34602 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>In case you are not aware, that is not what is commonly known as the "C" word.
Really?

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34603 Feb 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen are you a guy? I am not gail. I went through this last week and I can't make it anymore clearer. So much for productive conversation.
When you post from an Anonymous Proxy,and wish for productive conversation, we say "really"?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34604 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Can't remember my password and topix claims they sent me access to a new one by e mail, but I did not get one, so I just made a new profile as I was getting frustrated.
If you forget your password you can have a lot of problems getting back on.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34605 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are going to a tropical paradise.That's as good as it gets.
72 virgins? Who do I have to kill? god is great.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34606 Feb 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't necessarily true. Most country clubs select their new members by invitation only and that being said, I would invite you and Silver both to join. There are certain criteria you must meet and I'm sure both of you would have no problems, and of course there's a money issue,(initiation fees, monthly dues, dining dues, etc...), to which you would have to decide if its worth your time. I will say being a member isn't only about the golf, the networking opportunities are endless!
I am sure the country club would love Silver, as they are typically a bunch of racist republicans.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34607 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>When you post from an Anonymous Proxy,and wish for productive conversation, we say "really"?
What ever; I signed in, already. Geez!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34608 Feb 3, 2013
Well bacon I do believe we are being jacked with, can't say as I know why.Just for fun?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34609 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>This is about his wife, not John. But of course republicans will reach for anything they can to try and make John sound like a bad guy.
He protested war crimes and republicans twisted this to mean he was a traitor to America.

USC Title 19 Chapter 22 Subchapter I Part B 3522

prev
next

19 USC 3522 - Liquidation or reliquidation and refund of duty paid on certain entriesS.2382 - A bill to provide for the liquidation or reliquidation of certain entries of tomato sauce preparation.107th Congress (2001-2002)
Overview: Senate Bill
Sponsor: Sen. Kerry, John F.[D-MA](Introduced 04/29/2002)
Cosponsors: 0
Latest Action: 04/29/2002 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
Major Recorded Votes: There are no Roll Call votes for this bill
Status of Legislation:
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34610 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Can't remember my password and topix claims they sent me access to a new one by e mail, but I did not get one, so I just made a new profile as I was getting frustrated.
Got it. A person can have more than one email account, have more than one registered Topix idenity and a password or each. Therefore Silver and Arnold could actually be the same person. Wow imagine that!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34611 Feb 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Being black is not why he won the Presidency, correct, because most black voters vote Democrat anyways. It did however help him to defeat Hillary in the primaries. That being said, could Hillary have been able to defeat McCain, probably, because of the countries discontent with Bush, although it may have been a closer race due to the fact that Hillary had already established a reputation as being a left wing radical and the Ruler was virtually an unknown,(although it turns out he's further left than she!). Could she have defeated Romney, guess we'll never know.
I voted for Obama over Hillary in the primaries because I thought he was more honest and was above the republican political tactics. I noted Hillary was using the Karl Rove playbook and that pissed me off.
Also, Hillary was to much for the war in Iraq, at least in the beginning. Obama was never for the war, and that was a big plus for me.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34612 Feb 3, 2013
Color never seemed to help a lot of people who ran as Democrats in the primaries before.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34613 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
USC Title 19 Chapter 22 Subchapter I Part B 3522
prev
next
19 USC 3522 - Liquidation or reliquidation and refund of duty paid on certain entriesS.2382 - A bill to provide for the liquidation or reliquidation of certain entries of tomato sauce preparation.107th Congress (2001-2002)
Overview: Senate Bill
Sponsor: Sen. Kerry, John F.[D-MA](Introduced 04/29/2002)
Cosponsors: 0
Latest Action: 04/29/2002 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
Major Recorded Votes: There are no Roll Call votes for this bill
Status of Legislation:
Can you give a link to this?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34614 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. A person can have more than one email account, have more than one registered Topix idenity and a password or each. Therefore Silver and Arnold could actually be the same person. Wow imagine that!
Possible but highly unlikely for reasons that should be obvious.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34615 Feb 3, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever; I signed in, already. Geez!
And who are you?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34616 Feb 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You mean diverting form the real issues like when the state run media spends 2 mins talking about the bombing in Turkey and 30 mins on whether Beyonce was lip syncing? If you watched any of the morning news shows you'd know what I mean.
If that is what they are doing, then yes, they are diverting just like you.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34617 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the expert.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34618 Feb 3, 2013
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I know some ole' boys, plus my Grandmother was known to have some "brandy" around. I have a book of hers published in 1889 on "home" beverages.
I am sure all those good old boy law breakers are republicans who bitch about the drug dealers.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34619 Feb 3, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be interesting to see. I watch the show sometimes, Moonshiners. I was just wondering. I've never tasted it, but it looks pretty strong to drink straight like they do. I know there's a restaurant in Maggie valley and probably more that cook with it.
Well if you like to take your chances by drinking something that is not inspected by the government, go for it. If you are lucky, you will not go blind.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34620 Feb 3, 2013
Mike it looks like "spoon"and"Alle n"and"really"al l have something in common.I'm signing off for now, this thing of someone claiming to be someone else is just sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boiler room oyster bar any good? Oct 23 guest in town 1
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company (Mar '14) Oct 22 Patrick 6
Officials talk local developments at 'Wake up, ... Oct 19 Glen 5
White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Oct 6 White wife 95
Official: Kinston water park closed after near-... Aug '14 shirley hawkins 2
Debate: Marijuana - Benson, NC (Sep '10) Aug '14 anb 4
Neuse River Garbage Clean Up Tournament In Kinston Aug '14 Melissa Gebhardt 1
Dunn Dating
Find my Match

Dunn People Search