“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28842 Nov 19, 2012
Welt Geliebt wrote:
<quoted text>Mach es dir selber Schwuchtl! Du verdammter Arschficker scheisskopf. Dumme Schlampe du bist ein volltrottel!:):):):):
ha ha ha ha! I think anybody can figure that crap out! Remember....large parts of Texas were settled by Germans! I'm flattered you'd go to all this trouble for me! Can you do some RUSSIAN as well?:)

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28843 Nov 19, 2012
I love attention!!:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28844 Nov 19, 2012
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3473-ron-pa...

You have some time left AZ, but don't dilly dally.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28845 Nov 19, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/3473-ron-paul-secession-a- worthwhile-question
You have some time left AZ, but don't dilly dally.
Back in the height of the Viet Nam war, the 'patriotic' right wing pro war supporters coined the statement..."Love it, or leave it" to question who was really with America in her stuggles and who really was not. We finally see which route you 'patriotic' right wingers have decided to go. So, all I can say in response is, "Get the hell out".

Location hidden

#28846 Nov 19, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the height of the Viet Nam war, the 'patriotic' right wing pro war supporters coined the statement..."Love it, or leave it" to question who was really with America in her stuggles and who really was not. We finally see which route you 'patriotic' right wingers have decided to go. So, all I can say in response is, "Get the hell out".
Once again, it has been confirmed, democrats know precisely dick about anything. Not against the law or subject to penalty to openly discuss secession. It wasn't even against the law in 1861 till shots were fired on Fort Sumter. And, as I have said before, there will not be a second surrender signing at the Appomattox Courthouse next time.

You still have time AZ. Perhaps you can convince your constiutents to assist you in packing.

"Section 3: TreasonSection 3 defines treason and its punishment.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

The Constitution defines treason as specific acts, namely "levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." A contrast is therefore maintained with the English law, whereby a variety of crimes, including conspiring to kill the King or "violating" the Queen, were punishable as treason. In Ex Parte Bollman, 8 U.S. 75 (1807), the Supreme Court ruled that "there must be an actual assembling of men, for the treasonable purpose, to constitute a levying of war.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Three_of...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28847 Nov 19, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, it has been confirmed, democrats know precisely dick about anything. Not against the law or subject to penalty to openly discuss secession. It wasn't even against the law in 1861 till shots were fired on Fort Sumter. And, as I have said before, there will not be a second surrender signing at the Appomattox Courthouse next time.
You still have time AZ. Perhaps you can convince your constiutents to assist you in packing.
"Section 3: TreasonSection 3 defines treason and its punishment.
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."
The Constitution defines treason as specific acts, namely "levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." A contrast is therefore maintained with the English law, whereby a variety of crimes, including conspiring to kill the King or "violating" the Queen, were punishable as treason. In Ex Parte Bollman, 8 U.S. 75 (1807), the Supreme Court ruled that "there must be an actual assembling of men, for the treasonable purpose, to constitute a levying of war.""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Three_of...
If it can to a state wide referendum, do you seriously think this state would vote to seceed from the US? You don't even realize the seriousness of the act, let alone do it in reality.
Zero Sum Gain

Houston, TX

#28848 Nov 19, 2012
Silvercoast where would you prefer the surrender be signed this time around?
Redbone

Kansas City, MO

#28849 Nov 19, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoo Hoo Hee Hee! Monkey-lovers love their own kind. Hoo Hoo Hoo Hee Hee Hee!!! Dat sums yo comment up! Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!!!!!!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#28850 Nov 20, 2012
Redbone wrote:
<quoted text>Hoo Hoo Hee Hee! Monkey-lovers love their own kind. Hoo Hoo Hoo Hee Hee Hee!!! Dat sums yo comment up! Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!!!!!!
Hate it for you, because as Ron White would say, "You can't fix stupid."
ToBy

Kansas City, MO

#28851 Nov 20, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
HOO HOO HEE HEE....Monkeys and monkey-lovers love monkeys....HOO HOO HOO HEE HEE HEE....Your comment is soooo mundane......HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE.....

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#28852 Nov 20, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is being unreasonable? The planes of the 89th Airlift Wing are hardly a must. They might help the president do his job better but hardly a must.
You guys said the republican saber rattling was all for not prior to your president being re-elected. I will ask, if that truly is the case, what does your president have to fear other than fear itself?
So when the president is airborne, you see no need for him to have a control center? 9/11 was an example of when this was needed. You show massive ignorance.
We have had to many presidents assassinated already. If not for the secret service, every president would likely be assassinated.

You have no solutions. Republicans have no solutions.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#28853 Nov 20, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitchhiking are your words, not mine. I merely suggested giving up all the perks in our time of fiscal uncertainty.
Secret service is not a 'perk', it is a necessity.
Maybe is you put a list together that was clearly just perks, your ideas would be taken seriously.
Zenith

Houston, TX

#28854 Nov 20, 2012
There was a man from South Carolina.He was bored.Life seemed mundane, trifling.Then, the man heard about Texas.His heart was stirred.His emotions inflamed.To Texas, with all dispatch, he came.There, he found eternal glory, by drawing a line in the sand....its time we all draw a line in the sand...

Location hidden

#28855 Nov 20, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So when the president is airborne, you see no need for him to have a control center? 9/11 was an example of when this was needed. You show massive ignorance.
We have had to many presidents assassinated already. If not for the secret service, every president would likely be assassinated.

You have no solutions. Republicans have no solutions.
More rhetoric or expert opinion on command and control.

No, your theory of Air Force 1 being necessary for the president to do his job is invalid. It only helps him do his job more effectively. Air travel is a convienence not a right to all.

And 9/11 also showed some disparities on Air Force 1 being an airborne command post. To my knowledge those have been corrected.

Location hidden

#28856 Nov 20, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Secret service is not a 'perk', it is a necessity.
Maybe is you put a list together that was clearly just perks, your ideas would be taken seriously.
Secret services job is to combat counterfeiting. Executive protection is just something they do.

Location hidden

#28857 Nov 20, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>If it can to a state wide referendum, do you seriously think this state would vote to seceed from the US? You don't even realize the seriousness of the act, let alone do it in reality.
Probably not right now and secession didn't happen over night the first time either. But you should know that being a history teacher and all.
Leben Haben

UK

#28858 Nov 20, 2012
Zenith wrote:
There was a man from South Carolina.He was bored.Life seemed mundane, trifling.Then, the man heard about Texas.His heart was stirred.His emotions inflamed.To Texas, with all dispatch, he came.There, he found eternal glory, by drawing a line in the sand....its time we all draw a line in the sand...
Mach es dir selber Schwuler!
Leben Haben

UK

#28859 Nov 20, 2012
Zero Sum Gain wrote:
Silvercoast where would you prefer the surrender be signed this time around?
Du verdammter Arschficker. Du bist ein scheisskopf! Ha Ha Ha
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

#28860 Nov 20, 2012
Ha ha!
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

#28861 Nov 20, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not right now and secession didn't happen over night the first time either. But you should know that being a history teacher and all.
I'm a big fan of saving money.I just need to get sharper in investments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Aug '14 stephen white 92
Official: Kinston water park closed after near-... Aug '14 shirley hawkins 2
Debate: Marijuana - Benson, NC (Sep '10) Aug '14 anb 4
Neuse River Garbage Clean Up Tournament In Kinston Aug '14 Melissa Gebhardt 1
Review: Fast Lube Oil Change & Lubricating Service Jul '14 laker 2
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company (Mar '14) Jun '14 Scammed also 5
Erwin High: 'dropout factory' (Oct '07) Apr '14 mr pepper 300
Dunn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Dunn Jobs

Dunn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE