Murder suspect remains in jail

Murder suspect remains in jail

There are 2 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Murder suspect remains in jail. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

Although his relatives pledged to watch over him 24 hours a day, a Lenoir County judge declined to lower the bail of teenage homicide suspect Kyliel Wade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Well that black assed punk monkey brought that shit on himself. He needs to get the electric chair. He probly thinks he's bad. I'd love to pop that tater & slap them dam jaws in front of his mammie & punk ass monkey friends.
Brishana

Denver, NC

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Big Boy wrote:
Well that black assed punk monkey brought that shit on himself. He needs to get the electric chair. He probly thinks he's bad. I'd love to pop that tater & slap them dam jaws in front of his mammie & punk ass monkey friends.
No disrespect, but all that is unnecessary, name calling is for children. Be an adult and post some sense ! I am speaking up because I am a friend of his.!! I believe I am very pretty !! Brishana Brick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teaming up for STEM education Jul '16 TSF 3
News NAACP holds Black Lives Matter rally at courthouse Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 2
How is it to live? Jul '16 pirateslife 2
News 17-year-old shot in Kinston (Apr '10) Jun '16 Nitrodinero25 10
marijuana (Jan '14) Jun '16 Theboss 3
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) May '16 Regina 105
basketball Mar '16 elite recruiting 1

Dunn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunn Mortgages