Area woman caught with opiates

Area woman caught with opiates

There are 10 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from May 20, 2008, titled Area woman caught with opiates. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

A Loris woman was one of two people recently arrested in North Carolina during a drug sting, according to the Dunn Daily Record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Bike Rider

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 May 20, 2008
Another drug dealer off the streets!!
Bob

United States

#2 May 20, 2008
These ladies Medicaid cards should be suspended.
Old Jim

Conway, SC

#3 May 20, 2008
Let's hope wanda is my age when she gets out. Sossity will still be near fifty and can go back in business if doesn't get smarter.
CHICKENHUNTIN

Conway, SC

#4 May 22, 2008
The whole family is locked up now. And they probably will keep their medicaid cards
kbtree

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 May 22, 2008
I know both of these people personally. I have known Sammantha for over 20 years. I will not lie and say that she hasn't done her share of partying with pot and coke ..but I haven't ever know her to do this type of drug or to sale drugs. I do know that she recently went to a psychiatric doctor and was put on medication for nerves and some other type medication to help keep her thoughts straight. Her mother on the other hand is a very sick woman with a sickness that she will forever have to be on medication for, that is far more serious than blood pressure problems, I will respect her privacy on her illness and not label it. I have not spoken to the family or either of them to see if the medication were their own, because I do know between them they are on lots of medications even down to breathing treatments several times a day.

I think we should all know the fact first hand before we judge others on something that could have been a mix up...or very well could have been crime. Without the hard core facts I choose not to judge.
Ogre_Bulldog_Whi rlwind

Elm City, NC

#6 May 27, 2008
I've also known both of these people since, well since forever(Since the day I was born.) And I see things a tad bit different from you there "kbtree".
From what I know of the two, they are both terrible people. "Samantha" especially, but Wanda also being a terribly evil person. I would even go so far as to call them Satanic, or demented. The older one has hepatitis to be "exact", if I am not mistaken - and it's an incurable type - though I am not sure of which it is. I'm not sure why she would need Oxycodone for something like that, I guess being inebriated would make any sickness seem to be mildly better. How ever - I know these two personally, and they are not taking the pills or what ever drugs they have because they are sick and require them to live a normal life. To put it simply, they are drug addicts and they take the drugs that they do - not to sell, but rather to eat and stay as "F***ed up" as possible. Though I will agree, I have never known either of them to be a drug dealer - It's hard to make a profit when you consume all of your product.
How ever, not to hang on a single subject for too long - I must say that these two are more then guilty of the crime(s) they are being charged with. In fact, I personally have witnessed them doing a lot more then what they have been caught with here. Including many - many types of illegal substances, along with adultery, child molestation, underage drinking along with drug distribution to minors, child abandonment, SHOP LIFTING TO THE EXTREME, anything you could imagine a junkie doing on a day to day, I have personally witnessed happening. I must admit, I even know that these two women are either bisexual, or lesbians - I don't try to keep track of their personal lives - but I do know what I have heard and seen with my own eyes. May I add, where are their children? Where are their husbands and families?
Rights for "Samantha's" children have been forfeited due to the fact that for 1, she couldn't pay her child support, and 2, her children hate her mind body and soul for the terrible things she has done, and the lifetime of mental and social suffering that they have had to experience. I suppose it's hard to raise your children when your soul purpose in life is to drag anyone and everyone around you down with you - and we all know misery loves company.
Regardless, that's completly off subject - and we know that a person lives, and life decisions wont effect the judges opinion at the end of the day. There is no doubt in my mind that these two ladies are 120% guilty of the crimes they are being charged for. My only regret is that the cops didn't find more - because I can guaranty you there's a lot more to be found then what the police officers managed to find.
kbaytree

Myrtle Beach, SC

#7 May 28, 2008
I have know Samantha to party in the past as I stated coke and pot. I am not sure where molestation comes in and shop lifting is a major shock. Of course I lost contact for years with the two. Either way I say that judging a person out of hate is not the correct way. We can dislike someones ways, but in the end the truth will come out and if they are guilty so be it. I just don't think we should jump the gun before the entire facts are on the table and the judge passes sentence.

Since: May 08

Myrtle Beach, SC

#8 May 28, 2008
First of all, I don't know either of these women. but who are either of you to put their personal business out in public for all the world to see. Ecspecially if you both personally know them. And as for you, Ogre Bulldog, with all due respect it makes me wonder how you can judge the incarcirated women, when you were obvioulsy right there with them during their endeavors. Unless you were doing something less than honerable you wouldn't be privvy to such "behind the scenes" info. At least now that they are locked up they can get the help they obviously desperatly need.
kbaytree

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9 May 29, 2008
I just got the call Samantha is out of jail. Thank goodness someone with a good heart and thinking straight saw the truth.

“Everything Put Together”

Since: Oct 10

Falls Apart

#10 Jan 16, 2011
these pill hos will be right back in jail soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Income Opportunities Mar 15 Creswell Corporat... 1
News Warrants: Man who disappeared in Benson involve... Mar 14 Find Cole Thomas 2
Finding Cole Thomas Mar 14 Find Cole Thomas 6
News Florida man searches for missing son in Benson Mar 14 Find Cole Thomas 2
News Hampton Inn Franchise Coming To Benson, NC On I-95 Mar 14 Find Cole Thomas 1
Police Jan '17 Sur 1
News Man reported missing in Benson Jan '17 Justagirlfrompa 1

Dunn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunn Mortgages