Ernie Preate Jr. knows about being ac...

Ernie Preate Jr. knows about being accused

There are 12 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Ernie Preate Jr. knows about being accused. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

On the day Louis A. DeNaples Sr., northeast Pennsylvania's most prominent businessman and philanthropist, was charged with four counts of perjury, who better to call than the last well-known northeast ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Snowman Bath PA

Allentown, PA

#1 Jan 31, 2008
What a character witness, a convicted attorney general. Just the kind of person I would like to represent me or to speak on my behalf. These politicians NEVER seem to think that what they did was wrong.'tis amazing, but from ernie what can you expect? Now if denaples is getting his money illegally, does that clean it up when it is given to churches and charities? Forget the Robin Hood crap, that is only in story books. If the guy is guilty take it all from him and if not HA HA HA HA
cesare

Mechanicsburg, PA

#2 Jan 31, 2008
Ernie Preate big joke
Biker Bob

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Jan 31, 2008
Preate a convicted felon says................Blah, blah, blah,
ABE-5980

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Jan 31, 2008
The headline should have read, "Ernie Preate Jr. knows about being GUILTY". He's a crook just like DeNaples, and he has the balls to criticize the case against DeNaples because it involves the testimony of another criminal? Shut your mouth, Ernie.
Yes

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Jan 31, 2008
From one to another.

Just because you give a lot to the community, it doesn't mean you are not crooked.

Ernie should do some more blow or maybe that was what he was on the whole time he was Lackawanna County DA. Of course he was paid off by Uncle Louie, like all the others.
WeRStPenn

Indio, CA

#6 Jan 31, 2008
Is everyone in Scranton in the Cosa Nostra? It looks like it.
Vito Corleone

Moosic, PA

#7 Feb 1, 2008
Depales needs a taste of real life. He owns most of Scranton and if he get get a man of GOD to lie for him I'm sure this will be swept under the pew also. By the way his daughter is on the board of Mt. Airy so that income will be just fine. He will make one of the big guns an offer they cannot refuse.
CopCon

Meshoppen, PA

#9 Jun 15, 2008
Looking for an e-mail address for Ernie preate.
Vito Puzzo

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 17, 2008
don't forget mazzoni and pettinato......
ram6

Carlisle, PA

#11 Jul 13, 2008
wHAT ABOUT Sen. robert Mellow, corrupt, uncle lou's boy. Pennsylvania a ver;y corrupt state, owned by Louis a Denpales.
Does he own the Feds too. Time will tell
Leonardo

New Albany, PA

#12 Jan 14, 2009
Ernie Preate hasn't changed a bit. He is just a more careful crook but still a crook. Leopards don't change their spots. It's just a matter of time before he gets caught again. He is a disgrace to the legal system. How does a criminal get re-instated again - figure it out - it doesn't take a rocket scientist ...
someonewhocares

Mechanicsburg, PA

#13 Jan 21, 2009
Come on all the crooks in Lackawanna County hire Preste to represent them just look at Scott Binsack! Criminal minds think alike!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming out 23 hr Brianleon13 2
New Youtuber 23 hr Brianleon13 1
News Blank Spaces on Ballots Nov 8 Election Results 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) Nov 6 Elbert Wilby 93
News Advocate calls for historical markers for promi... Oct 21 heroin is awesome 1
News Diverse point of view City woman works for raci... (Apr '12) Oct '17 Al Busillo Contra... 2
Tips To Pass IBM Exam In The First Attempt | Ib... Sep '17 Abeel007 1

Dunmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunmore Mortgages