jennifer

Washington, NC

#23 Dec 20, 2012
For "truth" my kids were at their pappaws and mammaws....Bo has visitation from thursday til sunday and he is in and out of their lives...what I do and where i was at is none of your business however i'm not ashamed of anything or anywhere that I am at so i will tell everyone I spent most of the weekend with friends in fort gay! My children have a descent life. and for "OMG" you apparently have nothing to talk about except things that happened 2 1/2 years ago miss donna, do you think that i dont know who you are. I love how this keeps going and going. But you know I have my own life and feel absolutely no need to get on here and explain myself any further. As a matter of fact all 5 of my children are perfect...perfect in health and perfect lives. I have a great family...and my friends are great for me. I dont want to hear from the griffey's, debbie, scott, angela or bo...I do what I want too, When I want to do it, and whom i want to do it with. My children are happy...and I am happy with my life....so is someone out there JEALOUS????
OMG

Rupert, WV

#24 Dec 20, 2012
No this is not miss Donna, but man you sure do know exactly who you have screwed over and got your butt kicked by don't you. I'm sure she don't want to hear from a drug head loser and thief like you either. I know I would not. Yes someone out there is jealous and it is.......YOU!!!!! You are jealous of everyone. That is why you can't keep friends because you are jealous of them and try to hurt them or screw them over any way you can. You are unhappy with your own life and try to ruin other peoples. As for the people you mentioned, they have moved on and you need to also......like really far on. Out of the united states would be perfect. Later loser.
easy there

Oakvale, WV

#25 Dec 21, 2012
OMG wrote:
A changed person, a honest person, a friend to someone.......OMG what a laugh. Jennifer you will never change. You will always be the sorry loser piece of sh** that you have always been. If people really knew the "real" person you are, they would have nothing to do with you. You are nothing but trouble. You are a liar when you say Bo was the one who did people wrong all the time. What about the lady you ripped off and lied on after her try'n to help you and your kids. I guess she lied too right. Why would someone kick yours and Bos a** for no reason. From what I heard, she too tried to be good to you and you took advantage of her just like you have everyone in your life and you never take responsibility for it. If you have really changed then go back and apologize to ALL the people you hurt and betrayed. That "might" show you have changed. However, I think you will never change and will continue to take advantage of anyone you can. You and Bo are just alike. You might as well stay together, because no one wants either one of you. Let someone else have the 2 kids you still have and just maybe they will have a descent life.
I totaly agree if she would let somebody else have the kids they would have a decent life but that would never happen thats her meal ticket all those foodstamps she gets to sell every month to buy her drugs all she does is use those kids for what the state will give her. From what i hear Kenny and Minerva raises them most of the time anyhow while shes out living her honest life what a joke
Jennifer

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Dec 21, 2012
This is my last and final post on this childish site made for cowards. Do you see my name under all of my post...yes because I am not scared of anyone or anything. I live with my past everyday...I am not proud of anything that I have done in my past. What I do hold dear to my heart is my children. Not one person besides me Bo his mom and dad my mom and my kids dad know the circumstances behind my oldest kids not being with me. I make the decision everyday of my life now to let them be happy and continue to live with their dad. However my babies Kendra and hunter are my life...not one time have I ever put anyone or anything above them or before them. They are my life...they have saved my life. They have made me a better person...and without Bo in our life anything is possible for us. I am their mommy. I love Kenny and he loves my babies. I will never ke him away from my children although eventually Bo won't be a part of heir life just as he slipped out of belles life. But I am their mother and they deserve to be loved by me and raised by me. Kenny and Minerva are only their grandparents. And they are great at it bit not parents. Truth is if I didn't take care of my children then everyone should know that it he Meddings would see to it that I didn't have my kids. That is the truth. I go out with my friends and drink but that's when my children are at Kenny and Minerva's for visitation. I am not perfect would never claim to be but don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house. And II still laugh at the person who ask on here where was I at last weekend and where was my kids. Truth is It is none of nobodies business where I was or where my kids are. If any of the people on here has a problem with me then you should know where to find me or Facebook me I am not a coward so I would meet any of you anytime and settle your problem with me. And I do have to say one thing when you go out and talk about me or my family most of all my children then that means you have a major problem. I don't take things like that lightly...I will protect my children with everything in me.
never

Rupert, WV

#27 Dec 22, 2012
Jennifer you are like a big pile of poop, it will never change, it will always stink. And you change,maybe if poop starts smelling good. You don't deserve any of your kids and you don't deserve for people to have pitty for you, because you and Bo have brought things on yourselves. You lied and stole off everyone that has ever tried to help you. You are just putting on a big act for everyone to think you have changed, but in reality you are just try'n to weasle your way into some innocent persons life and screw them like you always do. Old habits are hard to break and I don't see you changing anytime soon.
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Dec 24, 2012
this is really hilarious to look at this everyone that knows bo meddings knows how he is you know he robs cheats and steals to get his way with his mom and dad his ex wives whom may i say have grown strong and did the right thing for their children and got rid of him if you give him the chance to rob or rip you off then dont get on here and talk about it take it out of his ass as far as jenn she is a really goodlooking woman have you saw her since her and bo split up i mean she looked good before by far but now she is a nockout i went out with her a few months back but it was only dinner and nothing came of it wish i knew how to get a hold of her if anyone knows please put her number on here i would like to take her out if she will go i heard she is with beebo thompson in fort gay but i dont know that to be a fact but i saw her right before thanksgiving and she said she wasnt seeing anyone leave her alone she is a good girl and would not want anyone to feel sorry for her
informed

Rupert, WV

#29 Dec 26, 2012
To stupid: by the way, you got the name right. You evidently don't have a clue when it comes to "jenn". She is just like Bo. She scammed people herself, when Bo was not around. She will lie, cheat, and screw anyone to get what she wants at the time. Don't let her little act fool you. She loves for people to feel sorry for her. Stupid, you evidently need glasses also, because she is ugggggly. Maybe you and her might make a good couple. Go ahead find her. Stupid dating ugly makes sense.
lolo

Lerona, WV

#30 Dec 28, 2012
informed wrote:
To stupid: by the way, you got the name right. You evidently don't have a clue when it comes to "jenn". She is just like Bo. She scammed people herself, when Bo was not around. She will lie, cheat, and screw anyone to get what she wants at the time. Don't let her little act fool you. She loves for people to feel sorry for her. Stupid, you evidently need glasses also, because she is ugggggly. Maybe you and her might make a good couple. Go ahead find her. Stupid dating ugly makes sense.
This is some funny shi%
Betty

Rupert, WV

#31 Dec 29, 2012
Jennifer stop your stuff meet someone tell them in person DON"T hide behind a computer! Come talk to me! Thank you Betty
debbie

Rupert, WV

#32 Dec 29, 2012
iv begged u more than once show uur face and we both know u wont. i knew for 8 mnths beforeu ever mentioned to me u had otherkids other than ones u n bo had together now thats a hell of mom by way my friend works i.t. ur robably to stupid to kno what that is but ur using same ip adress again u prob dont know what that is but same computer used post under ur name andstupid jus like post on ftgay topixs about me and the weavers which causd to damn much drama thats y i pissed i have great life but u wont stop so im going make u stop thats fact...oh u told me n i have the mess on fb saved u n bebo were dating lmao he must not like those words cause i love b to death n i dont ever see u more than a piece jus sayn let me know when n were..as far as ur earlier post no when u fucke cott we were still together but god knows id never had ne thing to do with him after f i knew hed stoop to a trashy skanky whore like you
oldflame

Saint Albans, WV

#33 Jan 22, 2013
debbie wrote:
iv begged u more than once show uur face and we both know u wont. i knew for 8 mnths beforeu ever mentioned to me u had otherkids other than ones u n bo had together now thats a hell of mom by way my friend works i.t. ur robably to stupid to kno what that is but ur using same ip adress again u prob dont know what that is but same computer used post under ur name andstupid jus like post on ftgay topixs about me and the weavers which causd to damn much drama thats y i pissed i have great life but u wont stop so im going make u stop thats fact...oh u told me n i have the mess on fb saved u n bebo were dating lmao he must not like those words cause i love b to death n i dont ever see u more than a piece jus sayn let me know when n were..as far as ur earlier post no when u fucke cott we were still together but god knows id never had ne thing to do with him after f i knew hed stoop to a trashy skanky whore like you
oh really..just how many kids does jennifer have?..do they all belong to Bo?..where is all her kids..where is jennifer living now, is she still living in fort gay with that one dude called bebo?
debbie

Camp Creek, WV

#34 Jan 27, 2013
Jennifer nice try I had a good friend of mine do ip address chk and all the wayne wv post came from you darling but good try tryn mk urself look like someone gives a damn and making sure everyone know ur staying with bebo at his mommys house lmao get a job honey quit sponging off his moma love one dude called bebo lmao couldn't be more obvious you wanted everyone know u were stayn at bs momas house lmao
ohwewllwhatthe

Saint Albans, WV

#35 Feb 2, 2013
debbie wrote:
Jennifer nice try I had a good friend of mine do ip address chk and all the wayne wv post came from you darling but good try tryn mk urself look like someone gives a damn and making sure everyone know ur staying with bebo at his mommys house lmao get a job honey quit sponging off his moma love one dude called bebo lmao couldn't be more obvious you wanted everyone know u were stayn at bs momas house lmao
so what if she is.are you keepin up with her?..lmbo..get a life..i have one..looks like you don't have a clue of whats goin on under your face..lmao
Betty

Lerona, WV

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Jennifer wait until I see you!
ohwewllwhatthe

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Betty wrote:
Jennifer wait until I see you!
..you probley will be got if you mess with Jenn...you dont know her like i do..just though i would give you fair warning.
Jennifer

Rupert, WV

#38 Feb 7, 2013
As you can see, I am not afraid of you Betty or Debbie. Name the place and I will be there. You guys are just jealous. Debbie you are making yourself look pittiful on FB by the way---ummmm can't get or keep a man. lmao
Betty

Lerona, WV

#39 Feb 7, 2013
trust me I am not scared!YOU NAME THE PLACE SKANK! Trust jealous of you!Your a SKANK!!!!!!!!!!
Betty

Lerona, WV

#40 Feb 7, 2013
She don't need a man STALKER!!!!!!!!!!
debbie

Lerona, WV

#41 Feb 7, 2013
omg ur blocked ur family is blocked soooo im glad u don't have anything else left to do but stalk my ass by the way me and him are jus fine it was a way of me getting my way you know how I always dowih every man I have...I do and I can keep a man I chose to throw away the skank that fucked your skanky ass....and by the way I know whats going on lmao under my nose you ever think things are being said and done jus so my haters think they know whats going on in this gals life Jennifer ive begged u more than once and we both know u wont show....for the record I have 2 jobs working 80 hours a week so I can pay my taxes to care for lowlife welfare bums like you thank god bo s mom and dad have a lil say what goes on in tjose kids life or theys jus keep the welfare cycle up bahaha....betty lmao thanks and your right I don't need to live with a man but we both know I have a very good man calling taking me out on real dates not jus to go buy a pill like yours take you ...dinner dog tracks weekend getaways bowling drinks and dancing u may wana get a man that can afford a real date believe this il never hace a low life unemployed welfare riden bum again ever!!! so u know were I work and live since you stalk my fb so show up any time I don't needa warning bahahahahah
concretewell

Bluefield, WV

#42 Feb 7, 2013
I don't know about this other drama that has gone on. All I can is that Bo and his "lady" are nothing but trouble. And I am surprised that the neighbors have not run them out of the neighborhood. Folks in Dunlow have enough trouble in just dealing with the day to day things. And dealing with this trouble and white trash like this is just compounded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 1,394
michele bradshaw Jul 26 Linda L 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765
Where did all the cops go to in Dunlow last night? Jul 3 crowfly1 27
Upset 😬 Jun '16 Pool boy 2
Hester Bradley Napier Casteel Gilmam Jun '16 Miss Gina 5
Anyone seen lonnie charles bradley (Nov '15) May '16 theplumber 7

Dunlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlow Mortgages