so whats the latest update on willie ...
LOL

Prestonsburg, KY

#143 Aug 30, 2012
Oldy but goody wrote:
<quoted text>I know you, lol and you still have my guitar hero guitar..:P
if you know her and you loaned her your guitar hero, i'm sure she doesnt have it now, she's nothing but a theif and a pillhead...just like willie jay
LOL

Prestonsburg, KY

#144 Aug 30, 2012
i wonder if shes a murderer like him too?

oh, and does anyone know what happened at the pre trial today?
curious

Ardsley, NY

#145 Sep 1, 2012
I heard they delayed it - and the young one was getting out - has anyone else heard that
fed up

Athens, WV

#146 Sep 2, 2012
not a lawyer wrote:
Definition of Murder and Manslaughter
Murder is defined by both English and American courts as using violent means to deprive another human being of life with malicious intent.
Manslaughter also has a similar definition in England in America. It refers to taking the life of another human being but without malice.
The most important distinction between murder and manslaughter is the intention in the mind of the killer. Murder is the successful attempt to kill someone whereas manslaughter is the horrible outcome of an unintentional action.
Read more: Difference Between Murder and Manslaughter | Difference Between | Murder vs Manslaughter http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneou...
Doesn't matter! My husband was hurt! Willy Jay could have easily overpowered him! He didn't have to shoot him, he had no business being in our house!Someone showed up here, at the house, few weeks later and told me he's done this over 200 times. I just wish it would have been someone else who put a stop to him. This is not something anyone can just get over and move on. Doesn't happen! If they let him off again, there are more people watching than just two states. NO DEALS!
somanyliarsinwco unty

Athens, WV

#147 Sep 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
i wonder if shes a murderer like him too?
oh, and does anyone know what happened at the pre trial today?
I don't know what happened, but according to the updated police report, he's lying through his teeth! Poor,innocent, WJ whom never would rat, is actually ratting on the wrong person because a cop told him to, through his wife! Should we ask about all the phone calls that came across the neighbors caller i.d. that day from Yvette Copley's house. Jim was watching the neighbor's phone....
hahahaha

Bluefield, WV

#148 Sep 3, 2012
you say your husband never sold pills. Well let me tell you hunny. This is wayne county and anytime you are involved in illegal activity the word gets around. I was told several times by different people that you all sold pills and also sold alcohol to underage kids. The word on the street was even if you all was closed that all you had to do was go out back and knock on the door and someone would come. They also said you had a bell that you could ring that went out back to your house. Karma is what some people call it.
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>I did not get home at 1 am, I was home at 11 as soon as I heard. I was on my way to the fire dept to get pop when I heard about it and I was heading home,(and their exact words were "your husband has been murdered and Jaydan seen it") people came running out of their house to tell me because they seen me driving by, and backed up because they came out screaming terrified, it was not normal voices,and that's when I found out. Dropped everything I was doing and came straight home. So if you want to keep being led in the wrong direction, read the newspapers and listen to Megan, I heard she's been going around telling lies, and it's not working because everyone knows better. We'll never get to see Jimmy again....ever. And he did nothing wrong. Those boys pushed their way through my front door. They had no business being there, my husband never sold pills. And the lying ass neighbor is gone. Evicted! His whole statement was nothing but a lie. When he said Jimmy was his friend, I wanted to puke!
Angela

Lerona, WV

#149 Sep 5, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
you say your husband never sold pills. Well let me tell you hunny. This is wayne county and anytime you are involved in illegal activity the word gets around. I was told several times by different people that you all sold pills and also sold alcohol to underage kids. The word on the street was even if you all was closed that all you had to do was go out back and knock on the door and someone would come. They also said you had a bell that you could ring that went out back to your house. Karma is what some people call it.
<quoted text>
Noone sold pills and there is no bell but the one going off in your head. Wayne County is full of liars, go out back and knock on what door? There was noone allowed past the store! And sorry, if a minor ended up with alcohol it's because a 21 yr old gave it to them, not me! There was also the rumor that we sold alcoholic energy drinks, wrong again! Ask Budweiser! And if you learn to get your information from the street without verifying it, your Karma just kicked in with God for judging! Do you really want to know what the problem is? Our society has parenting problems not a pill problem! And it's all a money racket! If they take out the problem we would have a civil society, and when the people in charge can't even be civil, the people of this community, don't have a chance. It's time for everyone to wake up and realize that! This is a society where people burn their houses down and wreck cars just for insurance money because they are too lazy to work to earn a dollar! Everyone gets away with it because they are related! Wake up and realize that they are moving jobs out of Wayne County just to be closer to the mall.....if only you knew....follow the money. Everyone wants to move to Lavalette or to another county instead of sticking around to fix community problems, they want to run from it! There is no hope for these people! I had to listen to a young girl looking so disappointed from the Wayne basketball team wishing they had a gym like Southpoint's. That broke my heart. Start educating people about where they spend their money and where tax dollars go to. Everyone else is getting rich off of the people of Wayne County! Starting a church just so you don't have to pay taxes on what you purchase, really? Wake up people!
hahahaha

Bluefield, WV

#150 Sep 5, 2012
rumors or not you can bet that there is one up above that does know and no matter how hard you try he knows the cold hard facts. you can bet your last dollar on that. And if you did what was rumored then lord have mercy on your soul for you will pay or maybe you have already paid for it. Either way straighten your life up for your sons sake.
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>Noone sold pills and there is no bell but the one going off in your head. Wayne County is full of liars, go out back and knock on what door? There was noone allowed past the store! And sorry, if a minor ended up with alcohol it's because a 21 yr old gave it to them, not me! There was also the rumor that we sold alcoholic energy drinks, wrong again! Ask Budweiser! And if you learn to get your information from the street without verifying it, your Karma just kicked in with God for judging! Do you really want to know what the problem is? Our society has parenting problems not a pill problem! And it's all a money racket! If they take out the problem we would have a civil society, and when the people in charge can't even be civil, the people of this community, don't have a chance. It's time for everyone to wake up and realize that! This is a society where people burn their houses down and wreck cars just for insurance money because they are too lazy to work to earn a dollar! Everyone gets away with it because they are related! Wake up and realize that they are moving jobs out of Wayne County just to be closer to the mall.....if only you knew....follow the money. Everyone wants to move to Lavalette or to another county instead of sticking around to fix community problems, they want to run from it! There is no hope for these people! I had to listen to a young girl looking so disappointed from the Wayne basketball team wishing they had a gym like Southpoint's. That broke my heart. Start educating people about where they spend their money and where tax dollars go to. Everyone else is getting rich off of the people of Wayne County! Starting a church just so you don't have to pay taxes on what you purchase, really? Wake up people!
Angela

Lerona, WV

#151 Sep 5, 2012
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>Noone sold pills and there is no bell but the one going off in your head. Wayne County is full of liars, go out back and knock on what door? There was noone allowed past the store! And sorry, if a minor ended up with alcohol it's because a 21 yr old gave it to them, not me! There was also the rumor that we sold alcoholic energy drinks, wrong again! Ask Budweiser! And if you learn to get your information from the street without verifying it, your Karma just kicked in with God for judging! Do you really want to know what the problem is? Our society has parenting problems not a pill problem! And it's all a money racket! If they take out the problem we would have a civil society, and when the people in charge can't even be civil, the people of this community, don't have a chance. It's time for everyone to wake up and realize that! This is a society where people burn their houses down and wreck cars just for insurance money because they are too lazy to work to earn a dollar! Everyone gets away with it because they are related! Wake up and realize that they are moving jobs out of Wayne County just to be closer to the mall.....if only you knew....follow the money. Everyone wants to move to Lavalette or to another county instead of sticking around to fix community problems, they want to run from it! There is no hope for these people! I had to listen to a young girl looking so disappointed from the Wayne basketball team wishing they had a gym like Southpoint's. That broke my heart. Start educating people about where they spend their money and where tax dollars go to. Everyone else is getting rich off of the people of Wayne County! Starting a church just so you don't have to pay taxes on what you purchase, really? Wake up people!
With a church every quarter mile, you'd think we'd have an awesome community, with love, sharing, no greed, people coming together to accomplish something, yeah right! I can't remember how many houses we refurnished because of fires out of my store, or how many weatherization applications I've passed out, how many people I've counseled on their taxes, how many people I've hooked up with jobs, how many people I've helped that needed food when they ran out of money at the end of the month, how many kids I've talked into going to college, the extortion of the AHA on kids and the fact that I bought water bottles for all the kids in the classroom so they wouldn't feel left out, all the books I bought for all the kids, all the free suckers and popsicles because I know what it feels like to only have enough money to walk into the store to get what you need and being a parent and having your child leave without something special breaks your heart,cooking dinner and feeding the neighborhood kids(and adults-LOL),how many kids I wouldn't give a job to if they were causing problems at school, the school bus signs that I had put up because people wouldn't slow down and kids were getting hurt. Do you know what it's like to be loved? Apparently not, or you wouldn't be on here talking smack! If people were taught to ask for help when needing it, instead of taking it, we'd have a much better society. You have been blessed with one mind, one body, and one brain.....start using it!
Angela

Lerona, WV

#152 Sep 5, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
rumors or not you can bet that there is one up above that does know and no matter how hard you try he knows the cold hard facts. you can bet your last dollar on that. And if you did what was rumored then lord have mercy on your soul for you will pay or maybe you have already paid for it. Either way straighten your life up for your sons sake.
<quoted text>
Yeah my husband is up there and he knows the truth, and that is why I can lie down in his bed and sleep at night and be at peace, he knows, my family knows, everyone that loves me knows! That is why everyone in the community is jumping out of the woodworks to help me right, because I'm such a bad person, get a clue lady! I'm in no way, shape, or form... perfect, and neither is anyone else, I never judged anyone, and I tried to see good in everyone, no matter what anyone else said,but I have never in my lifetime been out to hurt anyone! EVER!
Angela

Lerona, WV

#153 Sep 5, 2012
cold hard facts? Coming from which convicted felon?
hahahaha

Bluefield, WV

#154 Sep 5, 2012
nobody said you never done any good. everybody does good but that wont get you to heaven darlin. You pay for the choices you make here on earth and all the good you do in the world wont make it any easier. You seem to have a bad conscious I just made a point in how the talk was and this was coming from hearing one informant tell another informant where they could score some goods. Willy didnt just show up because he heard your husband had pills. He apparently had gotten them there before. Common sense will tell you that. So dont act like your innocent. Willy didnt just choose that house by random he went there to purchase and it was obviously a drug deal that went bad for some reason or another. You were only god knows where and it really is not important right now because God knows where you were and what you were doing and God knows why Willy was at your house and God sees and knows everything that took place at that carry out and that is all that is important. But all the good in the world you have done wont cover that up on judgement day. So use your simple little brain for a little bit and quit thinking you can make it all look good to the community. You need to be more concerned about God and quit trying to mask your wrongs with your right. You can fool anybody but you cant fool God...Good luck
Road Runner

United States

#155 Sep 7, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
nobody said you never done any good. everybody does good but that wont get you to heaven darlin. You pay for the choices you make here on earth and all the good you do in the world wont make it any easier. You seem to have a bad conscious I just made a point in how the talk was and this was coming from hearing one informant tell another informant where they could score some goods. Willy didnt just show up because he heard your husband had pills. He apparently had gotten them there before. Common sense will tell you that. So dont act like your innocent. Willy didnt just choose that house by random he went there to purchase and it was obviously a drug deal that went bad for some reason or another. You were only god knows where and it really is not important right now because God knows where you were and what you were doing and God knows why Willy was at your house and God sees and knows everything that took place at that carry out and that is all that is important. But all the good in the world you have done wont cover that up on judgement day. So use your simple little brain for a little bit and quit thinking you can make it all look good to the community. You need to be more concerned about God and quit trying to mask your wrongs with your right. You can fool anybody but you cant fool God...Good luck
People get real!Our God is a merciful Father,it makes no difference what kind of human you are from being a Gossiper to a Murderer to a Blaspmeness,there is no sin under God's Merciful Heart that you can't be or will be forgiven for.God or Christ didn't say,I will forgive you for your sin's execpt for ????,no Christ said ' Ask and your sin's are forgiven''go and sin no more',all me only need to do is just ask,it's that simple.Amen
beep beep

United States

#156 Sep 7, 2012
you are so wrong!! there is no forgiveness for blasphemy----none nada it is over. So know what you are preaching before you get on here and preach it..and another thing, God isn't the one you need to ask for forgivness for your sins..it is Jesus Christ himself, he is the one that died for you and the one that you will stand before on the day of the, Great White Throne Judgement. Rev 21..
let me tell you

Bluefield, WV

#157 Sep 7, 2012
You pay for your wrongs either here on earth or on judgement day. Dont think you dont. Nobody said God would not forgive. He does forgive. Its there for the asking. But everybody also answers for what they do.
beep beep

United States

#158 Sep 8, 2012
Well, God can;t forgive you, only Jesus can. He died for you...and after you ask Jesus into your heart and it is for real not just a seat warmer on Sunday. He puts your sins into the sea of forgetfulness. That's bible.
The bible, It is a road map on how to live your life. not a get out of jail card.. no debates please cause you won't win.
let me tell you wrote:
You pay for your wrongs either here on earth or on judgement day. Dont think you dont. Nobody said God would not forgive. He does forgive. Its there for the asking. But everybody also answers for what they do.
let me tell you

Bluefield, WV

#159 Sep 8, 2012
well you are not worth a debate. You can only get yourself to heaven and I can only get myself to heaven. But everybody answers for everything they do in life. Bank on it
beep beep wrote:
Well, God can;t forgive you, only Jesus can. He died for you...and after you ask Jesus into your heart and it is for real not just a seat warmer on Sunday. He puts your sins into the sea of forgetfulness. That's bible.
The bible, It is a road map on how to live your life. not a get out of jail card.. no debates please cause you won't win.
<quoted text>
what a joke

Bluefield, WV

#160 Sep 12, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry haha, there were no problems on my end, but being fed up with everyone's bullshit! I've already raised my first two and they are awesome kids. Shall we start to compare parenting?
what a joke

Bluefield, WV

#161 Sep 12, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
You really need to get a clue or a life, and stay the hell out of everyone else's. Let me guess, you are one of those one's that hides behind the church and can't wait to get home and tell your husband all the gossip that you learned at church about everyone else, and all he wants to do is drink a beer and be left the hell alone. C'mon, let me be God for a moment! LOL
tina

Rupert, WV

#162 Sep 13, 2012
Why in the hell is the church or god brought into this disguesting bunch of shit, we are talking about someone being killed, now with that being said, does anyone know what is happening with the trial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr snickers 4,304
Community Center Oct 27 I heard 4
shady people (Dec '15) Oct 24 Well 6
joey marcum (Mar '16) Oct '17 sheriff 2
Is it love or cold hearted ? (Jul '15) Oct '17 Roadrunner 5
Dunlow ambulance Oct '17 Leon 24
Terry Likens Sr. Sep '17 Gary Marcum 6

Dunlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance