so whats the latest update on willie ...
HAHA

Rupert, WV

#43 Jun 10, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very wrong. There are MANY of us that care about Jayden. We cannot do a thing about the situation other than support loved ones emotionally, pray and gripe on @topix ...
this is Jay's mother, W.J. has the rest of his life to suffer and think of all the people hurt especially our son please dont mention him anymore our son will go through enough amber
Hahaha

Bodega Bay, CA

#44 Jun 10, 2012
whoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common knowledge. The sheriffs dept has already questioned him about it. A stolen gun report was made on the gun. Check it out because its public information.
He reported the gun after the killing
whoknows

Bluefield, WV

#45 Jun 10, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>He reported the gun after the killing
after? u sure?
Yep

Bodega Bay, CA

#46 Jun 10, 2012
Yep!
Sure as God made little green apples.
whoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
after? u sure?
HAHA

Rupert, WV

#47 Jun 10, 2012
ShanaAP wrote:
It is very very sad that he did this in front of his young son. He has a young son of his own and apparently was not thinking about that when he shot and killed this man. This is my own flesh and blood doing this. We are all in shock here. I just found out about this today and would like to send our prayers to his family and to his son who had to witness something so horrific. Noone will ever know the hole story, Willy jay will never tell. And as far as that 18 year old kid, well he knew what he was doing was wrong when he left to go to that house. They knew what was going to happen. Both of them knew exactly what they were going to do. It is what they are about. This is just really sad for the boy and NOONE seems to care about that!!!
jay walter is my son, i replied 2 the wrong 1 earlier W.J. will spend the rest of his life thinkin about that little boy being w/o his father, our prayers go out to him and his other family members.
you must not know him to well b/c he is the best hearted person i know. and does anyone know that he was shot as well. no one knows the whole story it will all come out, please leave my son out of it, they've had him on the news, and in the papers, he's 3 he will find out soon enough none of this has anything to do w/ our son
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#48 Jun 10, 2012
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
jay walter is my son, i replied 2 the wrong 1 earlier W.J. will spend the rest of his life thinkin about that little boy being w/o his father, our prayers go out to him and his other family members.
you must not know him to well b/c he is the best hearted person i know. and does anyone know that he was shot as well. no one knows the whole story it will all come out, please leave my son out of it, they've had him on the news, and in the papers, he's 3 he will find out soon enough none of this has anything to do w/ our son
I am trying to feel compassion for your son. I can't. I do feel compassion for you however. I can only imagine how I feel in one of my adult children did something like this. I am curious. You stated "he got shot as well" - What type of response are you seeking from a statement like that? He was shot in ANOTHER mans house! I don't care if Jim was selling him some pills - Does Jims crime fit his permanent punishment? And how can anyone "leave your son out of this"? He mordered someone! It does not make sense it was "self defense" - He was in another mans house for God sake.
whoknows

Bluefield, WV

#49 Jun 10, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to feel compassion for your son. I can't. I do feel compassion for you however. I can only imagine how I feel in one of my adult children did something like this. I am curious. You stated "he got shot as well" - What type of response are you seeking from a statement like that? He was shot in ANOTHER mans house! I don't care if Jim was selling him some pills - Does Jims crime fit his permanent punishment? And how can anyone "leave your son out of this"? He mordered someone! It does not make sense it was "self defense" - He was in another mans house for God sake.
wrong one. this woman is the mother of jay walter, the son of willie jay copley. this is not willie's mom speaking. yes, i think willie got shot. not sure how this all happened, and most likely a self defense will be brought up, but wont hold water. this is a messed up deal folks.
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#50 Jun 10, 2012
whoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong one. this woman is the mother of jay walter, the son of willie jay copley. this is not willie's mom speaking. yes, i think willie got shot. not sure how this all happened, and most likely a self defense will be brought up, but wont hold water. this is a messed up deal folks.
I got it. So sorry for the confusion. I thought it was another name for the WJC senior.
ace

Bluefield, WV

#51 Jun 11, 2012
well as i see it, the 3 year old got to see his father last week in court. our 7 year will never see his father again, yes i feel sorry for the both little boys, but i sure as hezz don't feel sorry for the people involved. And yes i believe there are more involved, but we have to wait for the investigation to find out results. No matter they went to jimmy house, jimmy wasn't in thier home.
areader

Harrisonburg, VA

#52 Jun 11, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
because its Wayne and not Huntington or Charelston - to small town they could care less about us "hillbillies"

I'm not from Kentucky, so I wouldnt know about a hillbilly, but I do know its because were in "WAYNE COUNTY" where everybody cares so,so much.lol
areader

Harrisonburg, VA

#53 Jun 11, 2012
hey people, did you read where someone seen Willie there buying pills that day? well its people like that keeping this drug thing going, they tell about it to late, if they can tell it now why didnt they pick up the phone and report it before all this happened the man would still be with his children today. am I right or wrong?
HAHA

Rupert, WV

#54 Jun 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
read before you comment my son is going to send the rest of his life without his father, i just want him left out of the conversations amber hardwick
amber

Rupert, WV

#55 Jun 11, 2012
ace wrote:
well as i see it, the 3 year old got to see his father last week in court. our 7 year will never see his father again, yes i feel sorry for the both little boys, but i sure as hezz don't feel sorry for the people involved. And yes i believe there are more involved, but we have to wait for the investigation to find out results. No matter they went to jimmy house, jimmy wasn't in thier home.
my heart goes out to that little boy, i know he will never see his father again and nothin can change that, i just dont want my son to have to pay for his fathers mistakes.he is a very good father his son is his life. and from what i've heard jimmy was good father but selling drugs out of his home put his children and whole family in danger too. there is no right in what happened, there is definitely more involved <wife,boyfriend, and next door> but it will all come out. i just want to keep my son out of it.
hummm

Bodega Bay, CA

#56 Jun 11, 2012
Amber,..If, Willie J.(and that is a big IF)- was a good father he would not be where he is today. He would have put him before a pill or meth. This is the truth and the facts. I'm sorry this is just the way it is. If you wanted to keep that child out of this you would have been a responsible adult and got help yourself and been a Mother to this child. AND, this may be cruel, but that baby will be better off in the system than with you or Vet. Vet, is also a low life piece of shit unfit Mother. if a Judge would give him to you or Vet, they need disbarred. Go get help! prove to this child you want to be his Mother...JMO.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#57 Jun 11, 2012
I hate to break it to you, but you're the one talking about your son on here! I don't recall anyone saying anything, but to " pray for all of the children involved."
whoknows

Bluefield, WV

#58 Jun 11, 2012
amber wrote:
<quoted text>
my heart goes out to that little boy, i know he will never see his father again and nothin can change that, i just dont want my son to have to pay for his fathers mistakes.he is a very good father his son is his life. and from what i've heard jimmy was good father but selling drugs out of his home put his children and whole family in danger too. there is no right in what happened, there is definitely more involved <wife,boyfriend, and next door> but it will all come out. i just want to keep my son out of it.
yep there is more to it and it will eventually come out. pill bribes perhaps? listen i know willie loves that boy of his and does pay a lot of attention to him, but you cant point fingers at the spurlock man for selling while his kid was there when willie was doing the same damn thing. its all the same gal. nobody on here wants to talk about jay walter. you keep bringing it up on here. and who are you to talk when you are a pill head too? straighten up and take care of your boy. he aint got willie now and if your smart you will get him away from here and give him a good life. nuff said.
ace

Bluefield, WV

#59 Jun 11, 2012
has anyone heard if she is out of jail?
Reporting Does No Good

Lansing, WV

#60 Jun 11, 2012
areader wrote:
hey people, did you read where someone seen Willie there buying pills that day? well its people like that keeping this drug thing going, they tell about it to late, if they can tell it now why didnt they pick up the phone and report it before all this happened the man would still be with his children today. am I right or wrong?
Your suggestion that this crime would have been avoided had someone reported the drug activity. NONSENSE!

Countywide NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING done when drug sale activity is reported. HOW MANY druggies are in YOUR community who have been dealing for YEARS -- MAKE THAT DECADES.

YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE. WE ALL DO. Everyone knows who they are and what they're doing.

AND BY EVERYONE, THAT MEANS LAW ENFORCEMENT. Every so often one will be picked up, fined a few dollars and a shitload of COURT COSTS to fill the right pockets and pay jail fees for the Ritzy Regional Jails the County cannot afford. Then the plea bargain sends them right back to steal and deal just like the past 20 years.

DOES NO GOOD TO REPORT THE CRIMES -- A FEW $$ AND THE CRIMINALS ARE RIGHT BACK IN BUSINESS.
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#61 Jun 11, 2012
whoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
yep there is more to it and it will eventually come out. pill bribes perhaps? listen i know willie loves that boy of his and does pay a lot of attention to him, but you cant point fingers at the spurlock man for selling while his kid was there when willie was doing the same damn thing. its all the same gal. nobody on here wants to talk about jay walter. you keep bringing it up on here. and who are you to talk when you are a pill head too? straighten up and take care of your boy. he aint got willie now and if your smart you will get him away from here and give him a good life. nuff said.
Hello ---!! How much simpler can it get? Hush up about your son. I had no idea he even existed until YOU posted it!
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#62 Jun 11, 2012
whoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
"and if your smart" .... key words. so far doubting it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Alright Already 4,269
Dunlow ambulance Oct 18 Leon 24
shady people (Dec '15) Oct 15 Brandon 5
Terry Likens Sr. Sep '17 Gary Marcum 6
Food pantries (Feb '17) Aug '17 Gary Marcum 4
michele bradshaw (Jul '16) Aug '17 Virginia 8
Rebecca Johnson Wallace (Oct '14) Aug '17 Kristie 25

Dunlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance