First Prev
of 14
Next Last
elkenator

Rupert, WV

#264 Mar 8, 2013
Elkins wrote:
Pay no mind to those chicken shits amber.its sad that someone can talk so much trash under a fake name.sounds like someone that got picked on as a child so they get on here to take out their anger...thetes something called reality pal. Im in dunlow today if u wanna deal with some of that reality...post a name and a place to meet an ill show u a 10 cent lawyer coward...let me show u how easu this is...Joshua Dale Elkins < --- real.dont be afraid to use ur real name if u wanna run that mouth little buddy. Ur a true keyboard hero.i salute u.ur a beast. Who has a pink taco between ur legs.unless ur man enough to use ur birth given name dont speak.
Listen i whip the shit out of your daddy he was a big mouth to just like little junior josh and the reason you dont care to put your name on here is because you have no reputation to respect your a thief and a bum ask anyone in dunlow they will tell you the same but you remind me of a fux up slim shady wanna be willy jay is were he belongs and you need to be there right with him your a bum you dont work hell you counldnt even hold a job a kfc lol you get on topix acting like your a real badass but in reality your just a little punk living with his mom spongeing off her and how you gonna meet someone josh you gonna ride your bicyle or get your mom to bring ya cause you dont have anything to drive nor a licence to drive with lol your funny
LENORD

United States

#265 Mar 9, 2013
boy elkenator you know him just as good as he knows himself you told the truth word for word. dam that must be scary for josh oh i forgot he is a bad ass he"s not afraid of nothing. maby his shadow lol.
elkenator

Rupert, WV

#266 Mar 9, 2013
LENORD wrote:
boy elkenator you know him just as good as he knows himself you told the truth word for word. dam that must be scary for josh oh i forgot he is a bad ass he"s not afraid of nothing. maby his shadow lol.
i know one thing big bad josh is afraid of WORK lol would the real slim shady please stand up
tina

Oakvale, WV

#267 Mar 28, 2013
Anything new on the trial date?
I know

Warfield, KY

#268 Mar 28, 2013
well idk were you have been but its already over..
they both plead out and got lesser charges but i think willie got 35 years and dylan got 10 but better then the max sentence they were facing..
tina

Rupert, WV

#269 Mar 30, 2013
When did this happen? There was never anything in the paper about it, or on the news, where did you get your information from? If this is true it sure is a bunch of bull, that nobody was informed of this happening, don't you think?
I know

Warfield, KY

#270 Mar 31, 2013
the only time the news or anything was in the paper was the first Perelmanary hearing about 9 months ago... the got sentenced about 3 weeks ago.
and im familey to one of them i was in court every time they had court and most of the time it was posted on here and you nor anyone elce was there cause the court room was always empty
"always"!
so don't act like you care you just wana be nosey and no i think there sentences were un fair.
tina

Webster Springs, WV

#271 Mar 31, 2013
I just would like to know where it was posted. And unfair, if they only got what you said i sure as hell would say that it was unfair they should have gotten the same thing that Jimmy got, or at least life, they kill someone, is this state and county so slimey that they would let these two slime balls just walk, that seems like what they did in this case, i sure hope when they get to prison they get what is comming to them, maybe there will be justice there.
local

Lewis Center, OH

#272 Apr 3, 2013
Not sure what "I Know" is talking about but the trial is sometime in May...not sure of the date
I DO KNOW

Warfield, KY

#273 Apr 3, 2013
Umm how is there gonna be a trial when they took plea barrens? use your head.... There is no trail... and trail was supost to be in june then augest then in october... then in november.... THEN AGAIN in december...THEN ONCE AGAIN in febuary THEN LAST THEY TRIED WAS GONNA BE MARCH 22 BUT THEY BOTH PLEADED OUT TRAIL WILL NOT HAPPEN I PROMISE YOU ALL CALL WHOEVER YOU WANT AND FIND OUT YOURSELF YOU PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING AND ITS QUITE ANOYING TRAIL IN MAY? LOLOLOL GET REAL WHOEVER YOU ARE HOW DO YOU KNOW? YOU HAVENT BEEN IN 1 SINGLE COURT APERANCE I BEEN TO THEM ALL AND ONLY ABOUT 6 PEOPLE ARE THEY WILLIES MOM AND A FEW FROM DYLANS FAMILEY SO YOU MUST BE SUCKN SOME WAYNE COUNTY POLICE DICK GETTN FREE OF YOUR CHARGES AND THEN SNOOPN AROUND IN THESE TWOS CASE WELL THEY PLEADED OUT TO GET A LESSER CHARGE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A TRIAL NO NOR WILL THERE EVER BE A TRIAL SO IF YOU DONT BEALIVE ME JUST CALL SOMEONE ABOUT IT AND THEN COME BACK AND LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING OK YAH YOU WERE RIGHT... CAUSE I AM BECAUSE "I DO KNOW"
local

Lewis Center, OH

#274 Apr 4, 2013
Guess we'll see.......
Elkins

Hurricane, WV

#275 Apr 4, 2013
elkenator wrote:
<quoted text> Listen i whip the shit out of your daddy he was a big mouth to just like little junior josh and the reason you dont care to put your name on here is because you have no reputation to respect your a thief and a bum ask anyone in dunlow they will tell you the same but you remind me of a fux up slim shady wanna be willy jay is were he belongs and you need to be there right with him your a bum you dont work hell you counldnt even hold a job a kfc lol you get on topix acting like your a real badass but in reality your just a little punk living with his mom spongeing off her and how you gonna meet someone josh you gonna ride your bicyle or get your mom to bring ya cause you dont have anything to drive nor a licence to drive with lol your funny

for 1 , who gives a crap about my dad, i dont. But im begging just 1 day u will grow a sack. cause i highly doubt u can whoop me sober, but hell yea i love dope.I live in ft gay but whenever u become a man and ur not afraid to fight just let me know.Because ur obviously afraid to get off the internet and meet me .. all u wanna do is talk about it, well im done talking, if ur a man, tell me ur name, lets meet up and let me whoop that @ss , only way u could whoop me is if i was on xanax, or liquor... nobody fucks with me when im sober, they run that mouth when i can barely walk.. but until ur balls drop..holler because as of right now only thing u got between ur legs is a pink taco, ur a ho....come to ft gay where i live or ill come back to dunlow, its ur call, please im beggin u little scared ho, lets me, or atleast tell me who u are..why u so scared to fight for?????? punk...hell yeah i love dope...i love it!!!! it makes me high. i love getting high...im sorry ur life is boring..thats ur problem.
1 post removed
Done

Dallas, TX

#277 Apr 14, 2013
All over and done with now. Read Wayne Co News. Jessie Roo Roo Salmons and his mother Thelma got away with murder, literally. When you see them, congrats are in order. Incompetent Wayne police bagged themselves the lackey and an easily influenced teen. Job well done. No worries, though. Roo Roo will be in a truck outside your house, making sure the job gets done. Like he did in this case.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#278 Apr 14, 2013
smh

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#279 Apr 14, 2013
where is this story i can't seem to find it
Yoyo

United States

#280 Apr 15, 2013
On the front page of the print edition. Online only updates once a week or so.
unknown

Oakvale, WV

#281 May 19, 2013
Anything new on this case, if it is over then nothing was ever said about it. You can bet your bottom dollar that Jimmie family didn't know anything about a plea deal, i sure hope they didn't get a plea deal, if the plea deal was for life then yes that would be fair, but anything less would be a disgrace to Jimmy wife and son and family.
cindy

Rupert, WV

#282 May 28, 2013
Well today was the day, willie jay took a plea deal getting ready to spill his guts, on who else was involved, good going willie, don't go down alone. if you get 60 yrs that is more than what jimmie got. hope the judge makes him pull ever day of it. and hope they get the rest of the pices of shit that left that little boy without a father. I hope his family stands firm on a 60 yr s. and the other little weasle better thank his lucky stars he only got 10 yrs, i think he should have got the same thing willie jay got. Amen wayne co.
hmmmm

United States

#283 Jun 4, 2013
Dylan is in the Anthony center as long as he does their program he will only be on probation for ten years
Tired of losers

Branchland, WV

#284 Feb 10, 2015
Wish they would send Dilan and zack jarrells far far away. See them 2 driving or walking the rods all the time. Bout scared there lookin fur shit to steel. Most friggin kids now a days are nothin but pieces of shit dope heads.. No body wants them in Dunlow! Hope they get the hent soon... Willie jay and roo roo are doin time for soething Dilan was in on and ratted them out for! I figure when roo roo gets out ole Dilan wil get the hell outta dunlow real quik and in a hurry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jess richards passing Mar 18 ed dingus 2
Jason Maynard moveing back to dunlow (Sep '14) Mar 2 19D Usa 14
Should Gate #2 get a raise? (Jul '14) Feb '15 beer belly blues 7
Dunlow teacher whose a B Feb '15 school 17
Who are or have been good teachers a Dunlow at ... (Jan '10) Feb '15 snow 60
johnjohn mccoy Jan '15 westcoast2015 1
child molester (Jan '14) Jan '15 sue 8

Fire Warning for Wayne County was issued at March 31 at 12:34PM EDT

Dunlow Dating
Find my Match