so whats the latest update on willie ...

so whats the latest update on willie j and dylan

Posted in the Dunlow Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
so sad

Lerona, WV

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Does anyone know what's going on with the case ? Plea bargains? What!
pete

Athens, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2012
heard they go to pre trial 10 am tomorrow, hope the youngest of them boys tells what actually happen and maybe the will give him a break, if i was that boy mother i would tell him you better tell the truth, and start him on a new life, he is just 18 and that boy has ruined his life, now is his chance, from all the threads i have read he doesn't seem to be a bad kid, maybe he can be helped, i'm sure at 18 he never thought he would be involved in such a horrible crime. SO SO Sad
really

Oakvale, WV

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Is this going to be another free willie movie ???
ace

Athens, WV

#4 Jun 5, 2012
i bet it will, but i din't think anytime soon maybe a month or so, time to let the heat of, a lot of anger and loss, probably a good thing to keep them there, untill all can be investigated, lots of rumors, and i bet it will be self defence, what do you think?
not a lawyer

Benson, NC

#5 Jun 5, 2012
im no lawyer but with armed robbery i think self defence is a long shot, younger boy will probably sing and get a lite sentence, little willie will go to prison for several years, it seems to me the spurlock man is probably the one that acted in self defence it just didnt work out for him
ace

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jun 6, 2012
I hope that young boy will tell what happen, maybe he will have so kind of life down the road, i heard they all hung out together, so if the spurlock man knew them and thought they was friends he probably didn't expect anything like that. Had he suspected anything was wrong he wouldn't have let them in his house with his son there i don't think, but you never know and we probably will never know.
rlgl

Novato, CA

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Really you all know as well as anyone if you have the name or know the right people in WAYNE county you can get out of anything. Sad but look at the history. Those who deserve to get put away get a pat on the back and turned loose the ones that need free spend life go figure thats wayne county WV for ya.
not a lawyer wrote:
im no lawyer but with armed robbery i think self defence is a long shot, younger boy will probably sing and get a lite sentence, little willie will go to prison for several years, it seems to me the spurlock man is probably the one that acted in self defence it just didnt work out for him
Indeed

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2012
pete wrote:
heard they go to pre trial 10 am tomorrow, hope the youngest of them boys tells what actually happen and maybe the will give him a break, if i was that boy mother i would tell him you better tell the truth, and start him on a new life, he is just 18 and that boy has ruined his life, now is his chance, from all the threads i have read he doesn't seem to be a bad kid, maybe he can be helped, i'm sure at 18 he never thought he would be involved in such a horrible crime. SO SO Sad
I agree...prayers going up for everyone involved.
jack schitt

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jun 6, 2012
Somebody should have some info. Nothing on the news that I saw. Wonder why this is being kept low profile?
delayed

Bodega Bay, CA

#10 Jun 6, 2012
Lawyer didn't show up for Willis J. put it off
so sad

Lerona, WV

#11 Jun 7, 2012
jack schitt wrote:
Somebody should have some info. Nothing on the news that I saw. Wonder why this is being kept low profile?
because its Wayne and not Huntington or Charelston - to small town they could care less about us "hillbillies"
CHA CHING

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 7, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
because its Wayne and not Huntington or Charelston - to small town they could care less about us "hillbillies"
We should all remember that when election time rolls around! That's the only way we will ever change anything.
ace

Lerona, WV

#13 Jun 7, 2012
Both are bound of for grand jury july 6, i guess this gives lawyers time to plead thier case.
so sad

Lerona, WV

#14 Jun 7, 2012
What r the charges exactly ?
Sad Ending

Lansing, WV

#15 Jun 7, 2012
CHA CHING wrote:
<quoted text>
We should all remember that when election time rolls around! That's the only way we will ever change anything.
Yeah, WE REMEMBERED alright. Just threw Charlie out and elected Dave Pennington again. Charlie is the only person in over 50 years to represent our area -- NOT ONE PERSON IN OFFICE FROM FORT GAY, CRUM, DUNLOW, EAST LYNN, OR WAYNE now. Every one of em is from Huntington or Kenova.

Our area just don't count. David Pennington would not even send a deputy to investigate when our homes were broken in to or when our goods were taken. But almost half the people voted for him again. They already outnumber us 5 to 1 in that end of the county with Ceredo and Huntington having so many. But we can turn out almost as many voters IF WE WOULD.

Don't talk about change. It ain't going to happen as long as 1 or 2 people hold sway over your vote.

Pratt knows how to hold this end of the county in check. Just throws a bone to a half dozen who control the votes every time and we split our vote enuf to let the North end of the county win every office.

It's happening right now. Pratt does not want Cavins to be magistrate despite what the Democratic Committee decided. Cavins wouldn't be his monkey and wouldn't buckle under to dishonesty. So he doesn't fit in with the courthouse crowd. Judge is pulling out all the stops to get another C-K area man put in instead of Cavins overriding Hobert & the others decision.
CHA CHING

Bluefield, WV

#16 Jun 7, 2012
Sad Ending wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, WE REMEMBERED alright. Just threw Charlie out and elected Dave Pennington again. Charlie is the only person in over 50 years to represent our area -- NOT ONE PERSON IN OFFICE FROM FORT GAY, CRUM, DUNLOW, EAST LYNN, OR WAYNE now. Every one of em is from Huntington or Kenova.
Our area just don't count. David Pennington would not even send a deputy to investigate when our homes were broken in to or when our goods were taken. But almost half the people voted for him again. They already outnumber us 5 to 1 in that end of the county with Ceredo and Huntington having so many. But we can turn out almost as many voters IF WE WOULD.
Don't talk about change. It ain't going to happen as long as 1 or 2 people hold sway over your vote.
Pratt knows how to hold this end of the county in check. Just throws a bone to a half dozen who control the votes every time and we split our vote enuf to let the North end of the county win every office.
It's happening right now. Pratt does not want Cavins to be magistrate despite what the Democratic Committee decided. Cavins wouldn't be his monkey and wouldn't buckle under to dishonesty. So he doesn't fit in with the courthouse crowd. Judge is pulling out all the stops to get another C-K area man put in instead of Cavins overriding Hobert & the others decision.
Maybe it's a "democrat" issue. There are NO republicans to counter them, therefore it is no longer a legitimate democracy...it's beginning to resemble a single party government, especially in good ol' Wayne County! There is your trouble. And the saddest part is that regardless of what the elected dems do, even down to seriously offending the party as a whole, they would rather vote their ticket than to make change happen. Sorry pal, but the blame lies on one particular party. And it aint the GOP!
george

Northfork, WV

#17 Jun 7, 2012
pete that boy is just in deep as the other, no deals
curious

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jun 7, 2012
george wrote:
pete that boy is just in deep as the other, no deals
Poor innocent 18 year old kid put in the middle of this "drug deal gone bad" as Willie's wife so eloquently put it --- My ass!!! No deal is going to be accepted from us folks in Ohio that grew up with Jimmy! An eye for an eye as we like to say ,,,
HAHA

Lerona, WV

#19 Jun 8, 2012
F*CK YOU and F*CK OHIO, GODDAMN YANKEES!
CHA CHING

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jun 8, 2012
HAHA wrote:
F*CK YOU and F*CK OHIO, GODDAMN YANKEES!
Would you feel that way if it was your family? I doubt it! You must be in the pile with the druggies or else you wouldnt be taking up for them and damning those seeking justice. Can you say STUPID?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy where is Kenny? 3 hr Enough 1
What's everyone think of the Hatfield McCoy trail (Apr '17) 12 hr Sad 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu snickers 4,304
Community Center Oct 27 I heard 4
shady people (Dec '15) Oct '17 Well 6
joey marcum (Mar '16) Oct '17 sheriff 2
Is it love or cold hearted ? (Jul '15) Oct '17 Roadrunner 5

Dunlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance