Allen & Barbra stumbo

Posted in the Dunlow Forum

Why not

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Hell, these two are on all the other forums, why not make it easier? Let's get all the dirt in one place! Let the games begin :)
Insider

Switzer, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2012
All I know is he up & left his wife for some pill w#ore. He should be more concerned about his wife, whom I herd had cancer! Open your eyes Alan, your doIng wrong!
I know

Cowen, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2012
you know what I know Allen and he doesnt have a girlfriend. Truthfully he loves his wife. Even though they are split he doesnt have an ill word to say about her. Never has dissed her at all. She should wake up. I dont think she will ever find someone to love her like that
Peggy

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 21, 2012
Well I know both of them, especially barb. I know that she too, loves allen but couldn't handle his mouth. I will agree that Allen seems like a good boy, he just has alot of growing up to do. She worked long hours & he was always gone. Looks fishy to me. I also know that she tried to fix things but he wouldn't go to a councelor; so we can't really blame barb can we?
fact is

Princeton, WV

#5 Jan 21, 2012
It takes two to make it and it takes to to break it. NEVER just one persons fault
Bullcrap

Logan, WV

#6 Jan 21, 2012
Fact is it's a bunch of bullcrap. If he wasn't going to use her &ale her life hell, he shouldn't have married her & let her throw her life away!
fact is

Cowen, WV

#7 Jan 22, 2012
on the other hand it kind of looks like she married him for the money. I mean money is gone and wife is gone and she even weaseled to get a double wide out of it. So maybe they used each other. All I know is they dont need anybodys input. Not even yours. Mind your own business and you wont be minding theirs. Did you live with them. Are you just hearing one side.
Bfffe

Switzer, WV

#8 Jan 23, 2012
I happen to be barbs bestfriend & I knOw both sides. Barb us a really great person in spite of the crap their saying. She really loved Allen & was the beat wife she could be. Allen needed to change & he wouldn't; that's where the problem lays.
fact is

Princeton, WV

#9 Jan 23, 2012
being barbs best friend dont mean you know everything you know what barb tells you and that is the fact
Bfffe

Logan, WV

#10 Jan 23, 2012
I was both of their friends. I'm not only going on what barb says, she wouldnt lie about it anyway. I'm going in FACT & what I saw for myself. Barb is nit to blame here, she simply washed her hands. Allen is the one was out with his "buddies" all the time, the one who wouldn't take out a bag if trash, the one who talked to barb like dirt. She wanted to save the marriage because she really loved & believed in him, he refused to go to counseling! He got bent all out if shape because barb wouldn't give him a baby & decided to break hell loose. What else should she have done? And Allen is the one who left in the first place, not barb. He left because ge didn't care about her or their marriage & because he'd rather play house with his ho's & buddies.
fact is

Princeton, WV

#11 Jan 24, 2012
i bet your name was on that marriage certificate too. You seem to know so much maybe you was part of the problem. Maybe its mostly your fault. Thats the only way I can figure you know so much. Look little girl. It takes two. It takes two to make it and it takes to to break it. Nobody says its Barbs fault. It is both of them. They were told how many times they were to young for this. They were probably advised NOT to do it. They didnt even get along good before they married so why did they marry.hmmmmmmm. Maybe he got sick of her friends so he ran to his friends. Maybe you was the biggest problem. I got an ideal Let them handle this It is their marriage NOT YOURS
Knows

Logan, WV

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Barb is a great girl. Very nice & very beautiful. Hope she does whatever makes her happy, even if it's not with her husband.
Ha Ha

Rupert, WV

#13 Sep 2, 2012
I used to take Barb in the back room of Mainstream when we worked there and banged the hell out if her!
Funny

Rupert, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
I used to take Barb in the back room of Mainstream when we worked there and banged the hell out if her!
Hey me too she used to take care of a client that lives beside of me she's a lot of fun LMFAO !
LMAO

Williamson, WV

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
This must be Tim porter. I'm sure she really misses you. Lol
Barb best friend ever

Rupert, WV

#16 May 12, 2013
It look like. To me. Barb Was the hore. She been meared ten. Time or some thang like. That Allen ant even. Had. A girl friend so. Barb your a hore
Dude

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 13, 2013
Barb best friend ever wrote:
It look like. To me. Barb Was the hore. She been meared ten. Time or some thang like. That Allen ant even. Had. A girl friend so. Barb your a hore
What??? Gosh! You write like a five year old. I hope that you can read, better than you can write.
hmm

United States

#18 May 13, 2013
Good gosh they haven't been together in who knows how long you ppl need to get over them!!!
huh

Charleston, WV

#19 May 19, 2013
i thought he just had a baby with meagan perry how long have they been married?
hmm

United States

#20 May 19, 2013
They ain't married anymore haven't been for way over a year now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black ppl moved in to Wilsondale Dec 8 dad 13
Read me Nov 29 Marsha 4
Pregnant again Nov 29 Dunlow divia 6
Dunlow teacher whose a B Nov '14 dunlow parent 15
red and myrtle Nov '14 wth 1
cabwaylingo new asst super (Jun '14) Nov '14 Red 9
Jason Maynard moveing back to dunlow Nov '14 Friend of Hers 13
Dunlow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web