Paintmyasspurple

Princeton, WV

#1 Feb 2, 2011
Just tell me who they are and give me thier numbers if you got em, im not too picky, any girl that wants it can get some, everybody needs love, i got enough to go around. just make sure they dont have herpes or some shit
who knows

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 3, 2011
Try Candace ferguson and megan perry, If you have not already.
1 post removed
lol

Hurricane, WV

#4 Feb 5, 2011
hit the nail on the head (who knows). But both are so ugly and nasty Iam not sure if many will let them contin their whorey ways, sad when a single male turns you down Can Can. and Perry.
Iron Man

Webster Springs, WV

#5 Feb 5, 2011
lol wrote:
hit the nail on the head (who knows). But both are so ugly and nasty Iam not sure if many will let them contin their whorey ways, sad when a single male turns you down Can Can. and Perry.
Let me tell you a little secret..but you did hear it from me .Their lawyer has the ground work completed.....getting ready for the judge to start subpoenaing topix for the isp addresse....make no difference if it was a lap top still tracable from their routers ..now if you brave enough to keep adding fuel to the fire..... Well you the ones that going to get burnt and its going to be a 3rd degree burn...And if I was you I'll be burning some computors...Because its not going to be nice to whats about to go down......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Turn Out In Dunlow For MLK Parade (Jan '10) Jan 17 Jimmy 36
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
busted (Feb '16) Jan 4 Gary Marcum 3
Opal Spurlock Dec 26 Jay Pea 2
Thanksgiving and Christmas Dec '16 WayneCoMan 1
Hester Bradley Napier Casteel Gilmam (Apr '16) Nov '16 Raised up a holler 7

Dunlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlow Mortgages