what ever happened to willie jay

Posted in the Dunlow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 5, 2009
i have not seen him around or heard of him raising any hell in a while hope he stays out of trouble
fukup from dunlow

Bluefield, WV

#2 Oct 9, 2009
Thats cause he's terrorizing jacksonville, FLa .... you miss him or something?
Kristina

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2009
Willie Jay ain't the same person that he use to be!! Hell i talk to him every few days or so.. yea.. he's in Fla but who business is that i believe it's his.. so go find someone else to talk about and leave him alone he ain't brothering anyone..And to everyone i do miss him..i wish he would call i ain't got to talk to him in few days!!!!! Hope you come back in Nov..you gotta be back for your little one birthday and Hunters..
3 posts removed
best friend

Dublin, OH

#7 Oct 13, 2009
yes we do miss willie j, the only time he bothers anything, or anybody is when their own family ask him to, so don't go kicking on willie j, just because he isnt here.
1 post removed
Kristina

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2009
I just talk to him and he'll been back in before we know it...can't wait til he gets back even if it's just for a little while.
MEMBERS ONLY

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Oct 14, 2009
THE CORN*BREAD*MOFIA WILL BE ROLLING BACK IN SOON.
WILLIE JAY WILL BE BACK SOON TO WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS PLACE A POPPIN I MISS THAT PRICK BEEN FRIENDS ALL OUR LIVES AND THAT KRISTINA GIRL I THINK YOUR SWEET ON MY OLD PAL.HES A GOOD GUY JUST THE LAST GIRL HE WAS WITH WAS A PIECE OF SHIT REALLY HRUT THE BOY BUT HE LOVES THAT BABY AN AWFUL LOT.HE WAS TALKING TO ME THE OTHER NIGHT ABOUT A GIRL FROM CRUM IS THAT YOU KRISTINA?
dirty harry marcum

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Oct 14, 2009
yeah i know who she is ive had them all in crum
and willie jay is a piece of sh*t he used to be a friend of mine til he knocked my brains out with a shovel one night ill still get his a$$ one day
and f$%k the CORN BREAD MOFIA you dumb a$$es
Kristina

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2009
MEMBERS ONLY wrote:
THE CORN*BREAD*MOFIA WILL BE ROLLING BACK IN SOON.
WILLIE JAY WILL BE BACK SOON TO WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS PLACE A POPPIN I MISS THAT PRICK BEEN FRIENDS ALL OUR LIVES AND THAT KRISTINA GIRL I THINK YOUR SWEET ON MY OLD PAL.HES A GOOD GUY JUST THE LAST GIRL HE WAS WITH WAS A PIECE OF SHIT REALLY HRUT THE BOY BUT HE LOVES THAT BABY AN AWFUL LOT.HE WAS TALKING TO ME THE OTHER NIGHT ABOUT A GIRL FROM CRUM IS THAT YOU KRISTINA?
Me and willie has been friends for a long ass time and chances are that he was probably talking about me i don't know anyone else that he talks to in Crum..i love willie to death and i know all about how the last one done him and yes he loves jay walter more than anything just like i love my little boy!!! I can't wait til he come back..
Kristina

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2009
dirty harry marcum wrote:
yeah i know who she is ive had them all in crum
and willie jay is a piece of sh*t he used to be a friend of mine til he knocked my brains out with a shovel one night ill still get his a$$ one day
and f$%k the CORN BREAD MOFIA you dumb a$$es
Considering that you had everyone in crum..hell it must have been one of the worst that i've been with consider i must have sleep thru it..and as far as willie knocking your brain out.. you must have needed it and beside from the way you talk to must not of had any brains to start with..if you guys use to be friends then you would know not to fu*k him or his family over..so get real!!! your problem the one thats a piece of sh*t considering you are on here trying to start sh*t.. plus i haven't lived in crum that long for anyone to have been with considering all i do is stay at home and take care of my 1 year old little boy..and if you knew me that well then you would know that you don't have a chance with me ..so just keep on dreamin...

Since: Oct 09

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Oct 16, 2009
i kidnapped him.
MR RumP

Bluefield, WV

#15 Oct 16, 2009
Was that him in that silver weather baloon.???? they was chasing yesterday on tv,How did he escape from you ??
Kristina

United States

#16 Oct 16, 2009
5children wrote:
i kidnapped him.
if ya kidnapped him then you must not be doing to good a job considering he can make his phone call whenever he wants...
Amanda Judd Layman

Logan, WV

#17 Oct 29, 2009
Tell old Willie Jay I said Hi and hope he is doin well i wish i could she a pic of his boy, my boys are on facebook check em out "willie"
Amanda Judd Layman

Logan, WV

#18 Oct 29, 2009
See a pic that is lol
booger man

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Oct 29, 2009
there is a pic of his boy on topix just go to the pics you can tell which one is willie jays
walkin tall

Rupert, WV

#20 Oct 29, 2009
I see joshs baby on there but no willie jays
boogie woogie

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Oct 29, 2009
if that kid aint willie jays iys a clone of him dont hate he might be your daddy
Rosa

Enola, PA

#22 Jan 5, 2010
Willie J, knows a lot of us in crum. and we love him.
one who knows

Bluefield, WV

#23 Jan 5, 2010
The ears on this baby are to small to be willies. When willie came into this world all you could see is a pair of ears, and red hair. God bless you willie where ever you are.
my guess

Winder, GA

#24 Jan 7, 2010
oh hes still around love ya willie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Likens Sr. Mon Kendra 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun City of grafton 4,390
Brandy where is Kenny? Jan 18 Justice_for_Kenny 7
What's everyone think of the Hatfield McCoy trail (Apr '17) Jan 8 Governor 5
Another drug dealer gone Dec '17 Iknow 1
Mary Finley Dec '17 Anyone know 1
Harold Hall (Jul '12) Nov '17 Bekky 11

Dunlow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance