Just wondering

Crossville, TN

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Has anyone else heard about Muslims buying a lot of land on Daus Mt. an going to build there.
Jeffrey

Warrenton, VA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Yes, I have. I heard they are planning on killing all white trash.
Stuffy

Duncan, SC

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Yall voted them in you ignorant buffons.
yep

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Dec 13, 2012
I heard it was on highway 111 around the highway 8 intersection
Yep

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Has anyone else heard about Muslims buying a lot of land on Daus Mt. an going to build there.
I heard it was the Muslim Nurse Practioner at Healthforce. Heard he owns property around here. I had a friend that worked for him once and he doesn't want the people to know he is Muslim..
hmm

Dunlap, TN

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Does it really matter? Contrary to Fox news, the vast majority of Muslims don't want to blow up America or Israel. They are just trying to live their lives. The Christian thing to do would be to befriend them, and then witness to them by your deeds and your mouth without anger or hate.

They will then see God in you and you may even have the opportunity to lead them to the Lord.
lol

Easley, SC

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>I heard it was the Muslim Nurse Practioner at Healthforce. Heard he owns property around here. I had a friend that worked for him once and he doesn't want the people to know he is Muslim..
Does it matter? Bet your ass wouldn't complain if he was saving your life! You inbreeding trailer trash really should invest your time in acquiring some knowledge before you Judge a culture. Your not even a good Christian judging people is supposed to be a sin in christianity. Morons!
Baby daddy

Dunlap, TN

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Who dat?
fact

Dunlap, TN

#9 Dec 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter? Bet your ass wouldn't complain if he was saving your life! You inbreeding trailer trash really should invest your time in acquiring some knowledge before you Judge a culture. Your not even a good Christian judging people is supposed to be a sin in christianity. Morons!
knowledge to judge huh. All we need to know is that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim. Now what else can you tell us that we may need to know. Just how many more dead Americans do you need to hear about to change your mind or are you one of the towel heads already?
Know ur facts

Elora, TN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>knowledge to judge huh. All we need to know is that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim. Now what else can you tell us that we may need to know. Just how many more dead Americans do you need to hear about to change your mind or are you one of the towel heads already?
what about the American going in the school shooting first graders in Conneticut? What about the American shooting up the Mall? Hmmm....we are killing ourselves here without the help of foreigners.
Know ur facts

Elora, TN

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Towel heads, or whatever ou wanna call them.
Ya Know

Dunlap, TN

#12 Dec 28, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>knowledge to judge huh. All we need to know is that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim. Now what else can you tell us that we may need to know. Just how many more dead Americans do you need to hear about to change your mind or are you one of the towel heads already?
You must be a leftover member of the KKK, who just loves joining "hate groups".
Know ur facts

Elora, TN

#13 Dec 28, 2012
I had a family member years ago who was KKK. He was the most hateful and ignorant person I ave ever met. God made us all different races for a reason. To learn from each other and respect each other. God doesn't teach us hate.
fact

Dunlap, TN

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Ya Know wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a leftover member of the KKK, who just loves joining "hate groups".
no, if I wanted to join a hate group I would change my name to Muhammad and convert to the Muslim religion. Those dumb kkk only killed a few and them Muslims kill by the hundreds.
Lulz

Pikeville, TN

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Know ur facts wrote:
Towel heads, or whatever ou wanna call them.
Actually, that is a small folded sheet they wear on their heads. So it is more correct to call them sheet heads.
fact

Dunlap, TN

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Lulz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is a small folded sheet they wear on their heads. So it is more correct to call them sheet heads.
now that's funny I don't care who you are.
Your Facts Are Wrong

Dunlap, TN

#17 Dec 29, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>no, if I wanted to join a hate group I would change my name to Muhammad and convert to the Muslim religion. Those dumb kkk only killed a few and them Muslims kill by the hundreds.
Total American Christians killed in the Iraq war is 3,542.
Total Iraq Muslims killed is somewhere between 110,842 and 121,120.
I don't think God likes any of this hate.
sinnerseverywher e

Nashville, TN

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Not all terrorists are Muslim, not by a LONG shot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candy summers rigsby 36 min Dhbd 14
Jeffrey and Paige Lewis 5 hr Concerned 2
who is the girl at autozone ?? (Sep '15) 19 hr Curious 18
Convicted Sex Offenders Being Allowed To be Aro... (Jul '10) 20 hr Christ Child 105
Discovery lane day care (Sep '14) Sat Kristy 10
Hotties (Jan '16) Sat CashMoneyMan 58
Gary Michael Minton (Oct '14) Thu Possomcods 13

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages