Steven and Leann Walker

Steven and Leann Walker

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

curious joe

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Anybody know where to find thse 2?
pissed in pailo

Pikeville, TN

#2 Jun 24, 2011
curious joe wrote:
Anybody know where to find thse 2?
she lives behind pailo market. Going North on 127, turn left in front of the store. Go 75 feet to the next road and turn right. Go 200 feet and turn right down gravel driveway. Should be first trailer on left. Last time I seen her, she was driving a big maroon dodge 4x4 truck.

He could be hid out at beth higgens on lewis chapel cooking up a batch of meth.

Hope you are not a bill collector! Hope you ARE looking for them to arrest them.
so right

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Is she the one that got her kids takenaway from her? I think her son tested positive for meth and he's in middle schol.If this is her she is a real piece of crap. Her and that thing she's married to.Both need to be under a jail somewhere.
pissed in pailo

Pikeville, TN

#4 Jun 27, 2011
so right wrote:
Is she the one that got her kids takenaway from her? I think her son tested positive for meth and he's in middle schol.If this is her she is a real piece of crap. Her and that thing she's married to.Both need to be under a jail somewhere.
Yep, that would be her.
Wish his meth lab would blow up in both there faces.
Just curious

Lexington, SC

#5 Jun 28, 2011
If you are so bold to post these awful things then why in the heck can't you use your real name instead of hiding behind a fake one?
well thats interesting

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 Jun 28, 2011
pissed in pailo wrote:
<quoted text>
she lives behind pailo market. Going North on 127, turn left in front of the store. Go 75 feet to the next road and turn right. Go 200 feet and turn right down gravel driveway. Should be first trailer on left. Last time I seen her, she was driving a big maroon dodge 4x4 truck.
He could be hid out at beth higgens on lewis chapel cooking up a batch of meth.
Hope you are not a bill collector! Hope you ARE looking for them to arrest them.
I heard he has a warrant out for him for assault, and hasn't been picked up,from months ago.Maybe the cops need to read topix to find his sorry butt!
Its a shame

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Jun 28, 2011
This is a shame those kids needed to be in a better home,to bad other family members didn't step in and protect these kids.I saw Leann walking around like she was some Godess what a joke.
meINDunlap

Dunlap, TN

#8 Jun 28, 2011
I wonder if this is the same Leanne who hit on my husband.........black hair?
meINDunlap

Dunlap, TN

#9 Jun 28, 2011
meINDunlap wrote:
I wonder if this is the same Leanne who hit on my husband.........black hair?
Where is pailo? Near Whitwell?
David

Boiling Springs, SC

#10 Jun 28, 2011
goin toward pikeville, its on left this side of the vocational school
answer to ur question

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Jun 29, 2011
meINDunlap wrote:
I wonder if this is the same Leanne who hit on my husband.........black hair?
Pobably so, nasty a** looking thing. Go get her, heard that's how they get out of so much trouble and aren't in jail.By her sleeping with people and the 2 of them snitching. Got to be something to it or they would be in jail. How many people do you know that if their kid tested positive @ 13-14 yrs. old would still be out walking around? I don't know of any but them 2 crack heads.Nothing but waste of space.
my opinion

Dunlap, TN

#12 Sep 29, 2011
Are they still out walking around? Go check out the Pikeville topix.If that stuff is true then he needs to be loked up!
mmmmmmm

Pikeville, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2011
Saw Steven not to long ago at walmart. He claims to be a bounty hunter now.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 24, 2011
meINDunlap wrote:
I wonder if this is the same Leanne who hit on my husband.........black hair?
i'd say that was leann bowman she's a big ho... drives a charger?
Kristen

Soddy Daisy, TN

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Y'all can all go to hell.! Y'all ever say some crap like this around me && people will die y'all are pusses. All y'all are hiding being a computer talking smack about stuff y'all know nothing about.! Stfu.
boynton

Dunlap, TN

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Hi hater s y'all to keep my people names out cha mouth . Y'all just haten cause you can't get on are level if y'all got somthin to Shay about us bring y'a ass down we at the low 24/7
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

#17 Dec 9, 2012
boynton wrote:
Hi hater s y'all to keep my people names out cha mouth . Y'all just haten cause you can't get on are level if y'all got somthin to Shay about us bring y'a ass down we at the low 24/7
3rd graders are not allowed on Topix, I'm calling your mom!
living high on the hog

Jasper, TN

#18 Dec 9, 2012
thats telling him what a go
Gomez

Loris, SC

#19 Dec 9, 2012
living high on the hog wrote:
thats telling him what a go
? WTF sounds like you need a sandwich an a nap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know? 3 hr Peter 5
I wonder 3 hr Peter 4
Two officers of the Sequatchie County Fair Arre... (Feb '17) 4 hr kathy 36
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) 10 hr CaptSpaulding 482
New faces at Mann Hummel (Dec '16) Wed Jennifer 18
Does anyone know of places in town that hire fe... Wed Jennifer 32
Henry sanders (Sep '15) Tue Lover 38

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages