Next Last
New

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Anyone know who this guy is?
A good friend

Pikeville, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2012
I know Fred Maxwell he's a full time family man and loves his kids and wife works hard to support his family
New

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Was just wondering. I know someone who keeps getting things from him,which seems kinda wired.
New

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
A good friend wrote:
I know Fred Maxwell he's a full time family man and loves his kids and wife works hard to support his family
She's really good looking also!
well

Dunlap, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
what kind of things?
New

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
A truck for cheap price and just got a zero turn mower that i know of so far.
well

Dunlap, TN

#7 Sep 6, 2012
New wrote:
A truck for cheap price and just got a zero turn mower that i know of so far.
You most be starting lies because Fred doesn't even have a vehicle of his own and no money to buy one for someone else.
New

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>You most be starting lies because Fred doesn't even have a vehicle of his own and no money to buy one for someone else.
No really don't like to start stuff,just though it as really wired. It wasn't a new vehicle anyway,he already had it and just sold it to her for $500.
New

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>You most be starting lies because Fred doesn't even have a vehicle of his own and no money to buy one for someone else.
Your names not Tammy by chance is it?
well

Dunlap, TN

#10 Sep 6, 2012
New wrote:
<quoted text> No really don't like to start stuff,just though it as really wired. It wasn't a new vehicle anyway,he already had it and just sold it to her for $500.
Fred never had a truck. I'm sure if he did he would have kept it since he has no vehicle.
New

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Fred never had a truck. I'm sure if he did he would have kept it since he has no vehicle.
Well ok and if that is your name you know i'm not trying to start stuff.
well

Dunlap, TN

#12 Sep 6, 2012
New wrote:
<quoted text> Well ok and if that is your name you know i'm not trying to start stuff.
So your name is New. Thats different.
New

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2012
Well my real name starts with an M and i'm young,should be a big hint for you.
New

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>So your name is New. Thats different.
so this is you i take it.
well

Dunlap, TN

#15 Sep 6, 2012
New wrote:
<quoted text> so this is you i take it.
I do believe you started this post stiring up lies not me. Why start something thats not true?
New

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe you started this post stiring up lies not me. Why start something thats not true?
Not try to start anything just curious about things thats all. Have no reason to start stuff about you and hope you wouldn't start stuff about me either.
well

Dunlap, TN

#17 Sep 6, 2012
New wrote:
<quoted text> Not try to start anything just curious about things thats all. Have no reason to start stuff about you and hope you wouldn't start stuff about me either.
Why would I start anything about you I don't know who you are. All I know is he never had a truck to sell or a truck at all. I'm sure if he did he would have kept it to drive since he doesn't have a vehicle at all. What kind of truck was it?
New

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe you started this post stiring up lies not me. Why start something thats not true?
So hope your not mad at me even though i though you didn't like me before,which hope isn't the case.
New

United States

#19 Sep 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I start anything about you I don't know who you are. All I know is he never had a truck to sell or a truck at all. I'm sure if he did he would have kept it to drive since he doesn't have a vehicle at all. What kind of truck was it?
Black ford f-150 early 2000's model
well

Dunlap, TN

#20 Sep 6, 2012
New wrote:
<quoted text> So hope your not mad at me even though i though you didn't like me before,which hope isn't the case.
Who are you? This is crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mann & Hummel 9 hr someone who knows 38
Brandi Skiles 15 hr Jess 21
Nutzaplente and WTF Sat nutzaplente 38
A certain county JUDGE needs to step down (Feb '10) Sat LiveLaughLove29 23
Why dont they get that black truck Fri nutzaplente 11
Michelle and Kayla (Nov '09) Fri Tina345 16
Sam Lockhart oops baby daddy Sep 23 WTF 2

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance