Arrests or Bookings - Dunlap Tattler

Arrests or Bookings - Dunlap Tattler

There are 18 comments on the www.dunlaptattler.com story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Arrests or Bookings - Dunlap Tattler. In it, www.dunlaptattler.com reports that:

Convictions in Dunlap City Court and who is booked into our local jail .If your name is here by mistake or you would like your name here please email:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dunlaptattler.com.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 3, 2009
This will require several pages one month and the page is full .
jfred

Dunlap, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2009
I am not very computer literate. I , just tonight, discoverd "Dunlap Tattler". I love it.
I will be visiting often.
mom

Pikeville, TN

#4 Sep 5, 2009
I like it too. Thanks

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2009
The new list is usually up by Friday always before Saturday , I want to post mug shots of the meth offenders and violent criminals . I think they deserve our attention .
jfred

Dunlap, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2009
Keep up the good work, Word, They do deserve our attention.

“Just Browsing”

Since: Sep 09

Dunlap, Tn

#9 Oct 16, 2009
Word Dunlap wrote:
http://www.dunlaptattler.com/? page_id=1341
More alleged drunk drivers , drug dealers . The list never ends , same names different crimes .
You have got that right.. Same Ole.. Same Ole

Location hidden

#10 Oct 16, 2009
If the economy gets worse we will all be wishing for a roof and a few meals a day .

These people selling prescription drugs paid for by the government , do they keep the insurance after defrauding it ?

I do not understand how they get caught several times .

Location hidden

#12 Oct 30, 2009
I have more up , this has been a busy week . The tattler has done well . The valleytattler.com should be open before January . Keep watching there is some real stuff about to happen .
IDIRL

Pikeville, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2009
Word Dunlap wrote:
http://www.dunlaptattler.com/? page_id=1341
More alleged drunk drivers , drug dealers . The list never ends , same names different crimes .
And there's the problem. It's a revolving door that never ends until the crime is so bad that it takes another life or has hurt enough people.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 11, 2009
It is the lawmakers fault not the police or jailers .
Write the lawmakers .

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2009
Different names this week and crime is up overall .
No surprises . More TennCare fraud .
jodilynncole

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 17, 2012
needs to let her little girl see her nana and pa
so she will know they love her
GO VOLS

Decatur, AL

#21 Jan 17, 2012
jodilynncole wrote:
needs to let her little girl see her nana and pa
so she will know they love her
I know what you mean. I'm caught in a similar situation. The longer the child goes without the people who have always cared for them, the more brainwashing that goes on at the other place.
Stupid

Pikeville, TN

#22 Jan 17, 2012
you should really mind your own business and not post these sorts of things on the internet. As sooner or later you will anger the wrong person and quite possibly will not like the consequences that ensue.
jodilynncole

Cookeville, TN

#23 Jan 20, 2012
i don`t agree its not right for a parten to do things like that cas it not good for the child if they get mad cas they know thier in the wrong just like choosing durgs over thier child
GO VOLS

Decatur, AL

#24 Jan 20, 2012
Stupid wrote:
you should really mind your own business and not post these sorts of things on the internet. As sooner or later you will anger the wrong person and quite possibly will not like the consequences that ensue.
The truth hurts sometimes. If you are doing wrong things and you don't want folks to find out, you should stop doing wrong things.
Stupid

Dunlap, TN

#25 Jan 20, 2012
GO VOLS wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts sometimes. If you are doing wrong things and you don't want folks to find out, you should stop doing wrong things.
Your the type that would have cameras and police at every street corner just to "feel safe" coward
Glenn shell

Crouse, NC

#26 Jul 11, 2013
Dunlap has come a long way in last 20 year BUT don't need whele tax but need some new job to come in ---IF the big man in go out try to get some job my the town work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miranda angel? 7 min Seriously 14
people asking for money outside Walmart (Jul '15) 1 hr Son 57
miranda angel (Apr '13) 4 hr User_92 79
Jaz Danielle 11 hr Amylynn 8
Trump for president Thu Dopey 19
Daryl Wilson in Court Again! (Jun '15) Jul 19 Daryl L Wilson sr 34
Michael Patton Jul 18 The Voice of Truth 6

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance