No

Maybe

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
horny

United States

#41 Sep 19, 2012
Your problem is you hear to much and post about it before you check into it. If it was so great up there then why did you move down here? To try and change us? No chance in that! Just face it, you didn't like it up there and you don't like it down here. I hear Florida is a nice place. Hint, hint.
New

United States

#42 Sep 19, 2012
horny wrote:
Your problem is you hear to much and post about it before you check into it. If it was so great up there then why did you move down here? To try and change us? No chance in that! Just face it, you didn't like it up there and you don't like it down here. I hear Florida is a nice place. Hint, hint.
I had no choice into moving down here and was doing what i could to stay up there but that didn't work out. Most of you southern ppl are hell of alot worse than some northerners! Why would i try to change you? If you wanna live off food stamps your whole life that's your choice. I know alot of ppl can't help it but there's others out there who are just to damn lazy that can help it!
Kenny

United States

#43 Sep 20, 2012
I can do without city garbage collection.I do not use the service, I do not need/want the service. Lets put this issue on he ballot and vote for or against city garbage collection.
EatinDirt

Augusta, GA

#44 Sep 20, 2012
Kenny wrote:
I can do without city garbage collection.I do not use the service, I do not need/want the service. Lets put this issue on he ballot and vote for or against city garbage collection.
I agree, I don't have enough money to generate any garbage, so I don't like paying for it.
Try this

Dunlap, TN

#45 Sep 21, 2012
Everybody needs to call and get their CITY CAN fixed. If it is missing a lid or is broke they have to fix it. I haven't seen 2 in Dunlap that aren't broke.
really

Pikeville, TN

#46 Sep 21, 2012
She keeps forgetting to order them.
Mr Greene

Dunlap, TN

#47 Sep 21, 2012
Try this wrote:
Everybody needs to call and get their CITY CAN fixed. If it is missing a lid or is broke they have to fix it. I haven't seen 2 in Dunlap that aren't broke.
I had mine painted to match my car.
Kenny

Pikeville, TN

#48 Sep 21, 2012
EatinDirt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I don't have enough money to generate any garbage, so I don't like paying for it.
I do not have enough money or foodstamps to use city garbage collection. The city garbage collection is half my water bill.
Bill Clinton

United States

#49 Sep 21, 2012
So your water is $25.00 plus $12.50 for your trash?
water works

Dunlap, TN

#50 Sep 21, 2012
Bill Clinton wrote:
So your water is $25.00 plus $12.50 for your trash?
Last month our water was 67.50 plus 25.00 for trash when i asked about it she said that it was going up everyone would be charged based on where they live and the day of week you trash is picked up so watch you bill close next month the lady said it would take about 1 -2 months before everyone would see the changes and they might not like what they see
Water talk

United States

#51 Sep 22, 2012
For the people's bill that is just 67 dollars you are lucky. Mine last month was 108. It use to run 70 and I don't use anymore water than I did before. That's the reason I am for American Water Company for taking over. In addition when your water backs up and its always on their end their lazy a$$ workers won't fix the problem. Its getting old.
Pee Tax

Dunlap, TN

#52 Sep 22, 2012
I pee in jars and put them in the garbage. My water is low because when you pee in a jar you don't flush.
greatfull

Dunlap, TN

#53 Sep 23, 2012
I use to live in the county and I needed a cop. When one finally got there 40 minutes later he was a out of shape rude person. He seemed to have got mad because he had to come out here on the mountain to take a report because someone stole my 4-wheeler. I think if the county was out here patroling the county like they should be doing I might have not got my 4-wheeler stole. I know live in the City Of Dunlap ever time I see one of the black or black and white cars the officers waves at me. When I see this city officers out they look very professional neat, clean, and boots shined. The ones that I have talked to seems to be very educated unlike the fat slob of a man that works for the county
Great idea

Dunlap, TN

#54 Sep 24, 2012
Disband the city and lower taxes will help the local economy. We need to contact the state and see how we can put this on the ballot. Barker the vice mayor is a good example of city officials. The water stinks and the garbage service is a FORCED monopoly. Obamacare for your trash.
Kenny

Pikeville, TN

#55 Sep 24, 2012
Great idea wrote:
Disband the city and lower taxes will help the local economy. We need to contact the state and see how we can put this on the ballot. Barker the vice mayor is a good example of city officials. The water stinks and the garbage service is a FORCED monopoly. Obamacare for your trash.
Forced monoploy is correct.
Jane

United States

#56 Sep 24, 2012
Yea let's disband the city like "great idea" just said. Then the county can take it over. Let's see..... the county is broke and WILL have to raise taxes but the city IS NOT broke and are not raising taxes. I changed my mind!!! Let's disband the county and give it to the city!!!!!!!!
Vote NO city

Dunlap, TN

#57 Sep 24, 2012
Im sick of paying a the city water rate increases, sewer rate increases, garbage rate increases. Aren't these increases taxes. They pump the water out of the river so their cost hasn't increased and nobody wants the damn flouride poison in the water.
Jane

United States

#58 Sep 24, 2012
Drill you a well and get off the sewer. But when your well goes dry and your septic tank and field line fills up, don't go crying to the city wanting it back. Or just move out of the city. Pikeville is a nice place come join us! Wait, we buy water from Dunlap. Sorry, never mind. Stay where you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not paying !!!! (Oct '14) 5 hr shady 6
meninites on old hwy 11 (Feb '15) 17 hr Well 27
who is the skanky young woman at WalMart with t... Sat Curious 5
Statutory Rape Aug 19 Right 15
Josh Stevens (Jun '11) Aug 17 Asya 25
News Waldrop bound over to Grand Jury with child rap... Aug 17 Right 2
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) Aug 16 Bayless 386

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance