comment

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

HOW STUPID ----IF kids wanted to have a good time--SOMEONW, SOMWHOW WOULD RUIN IT
Stephen Porter

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

comment wrote:
HOW STUPID ----IF kids wanted to have a good time--SOMEONW, SOMWHOW WOULD RUIN IT
Dope isn't good times nitwit. It's a felony.
get your facts

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Stephen Porter wrote:
<quoted text>Dope isn't good times nitwit. It's a felony.
IT AIN'T DOPE IT'S POT. AND ALCOHOL. MAKEZ YU FEEL GUD.
wow

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Who let the high schoolers loose on topix.. damn kids stay in school
right

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

wow wrote:
Hell to tha no
Shutup

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

wow wrote:
SHUT DA F UP N LISEN. I am 26 and I'm a senior at SCHS. I DO not want to hear DAT. Your obnoxious bro. WHO LET THE PEDOPHILES LOSE ON TOPIX??
jim bob

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I LOVE TO RIDE HORSES NAKED THROUGH THE GYM! AND DRINK ALL KINDS OF ANIMAL PEE, BY GOD!!
right

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

wow wrote:
HAIL YEAHUH BI GOD!!! GTFO. STFU. GET UR P'S AND Q'S STRAIGHT!!! YU JST NEED TA GET LAID.
DAM RITE

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

my opinion matters wrote:
honestly who gives a Shit if they were high. I mean all you adults wanna act innocent like you've never touched Mary Jane before. Hell we have all did it. Stop worrying about other peoples kids and worry about your own. If you don't want your kid there then don't let them go and lock them up in the damn basement. It's that simple. Nobody gives a damn, ITS DUNLAP. We grow the best weed and everyone knows it so why not smoke it. Give the kids a break, they just wanna have fun. You act like its bad. It comes out of the ground.
DUDE who ever WROTE THIS IS AWESOME OMG. TOTLEY AGREE. HYFR.
right

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

my opinion matters wrote:
honestly who gives a Shit if they were high. I mean all you adults wanna act innocent like you've never touched Mary Jane before. Hell we have all did it. Stop worrying about other peoples kids and worry about your own. If you don't want your kid there then don't let them go and lock them up in the damn basement. It's that simple. Nobody gives a damn, ITS DUNLAP. We grow the best weed and everyone knows it so why not smoke it. Give the kids a break, they just wanna have fun. You act like its bad. It comes out of the ground.
HYFR BI GOD
Lol

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

This post is ridiculous.... But it is funny. Crazy kids. Kids will be kids. Let them be! Strict and nosey parents will run there kids friends away. Just saying. Let them live their life..... To a certain extent.
Lol

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Will run their*
yepp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

The stricter you are now the wilder your kid is gonna go when they turn 18/21.
LOLZ

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Lol wrote:
This post is ridiculous.... But it is funny. Crazy kids. Kids will be kids. Let them be! Strict and nosey parents will run there kids friends away. Just saying. Let them live their life..... To a certain extent.
ME JK U KNO U LAUGHED MaN
Annoyed SCHS Student

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I go to all of the dances. No one was high or drunk. High on life, maybe. But not for real. There are teachers there watching your every move. The songs are put on shuffle so no one can grind on each other.
The Freshmen are the problem. They need to quit going to their parents and saying things that are not true. The "hazing" that everyone is complaining about is bull. The things that they are saying goes on at the dances is bull. Freshmen need to grow a pair and suck it up because all they're doing is pissing off the upperclassmen. GROW UP FRESHMEN and parents of the freshmen need to let go and quit holding their hands, they can't fight their battles for them. All you're going to accomplish is getting the upperclassmen's privileges taken away, which will eventually affect the freshmen. If they would think for a moment, they would see that.
Annoyed SCHS Student

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Oh and to everyone in Mrs. Decker's class who wrote on this, Could you at least have better grammar? I mean geeze....
humor

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Annoyed SCHS Student wrote:
Oh and to everyone in Mrs. Decker's class who wrote on this, Could you at least have better grammar? I mean geeze....
Could you get a sense of humor?? If you don't like it do not read it. Since you "know" who it is you Should probably say something to their faces.
humor

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Annoyed SCHS Student wrote:
Aren't you in band??
Really

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

I agree with the point that is is difficult to understand half of what is being said on this post due to grammar and spelling.
Stupid

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Really wrote:
I agree with the point that is is difficult to understand half of what is being said on this post due to grammar and spelling.
I agree with the point that LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE TOPIC, IT'S CLERLY ALL A JOKE. Get over yourself dam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Dunlap Forum right now

Search the Dunlap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Bayless 123,950
Sequatchie High School 1 hr whitwell 91
Red headed Rhonda in Cartwright 1 hr forafact 6
Useless parents 1 hr really 23
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr ahop71 58,242
What about Chuck Nance? 3 hr I know you 1
Wake Up Dunlap & Sequatchie parents!!! 14 hr Myself 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dunlap Jobs

•••