highskewl dance nitemare
comment

United States

#48 Sep 25, 2012
HOW STUPID ----IF kids wanted to have a good time--SOMEONW, SOMWHOW WOULD RUIN IT
Stephen Porter

Dunlap, TN

#49 Sep 25, 2012
comment wrote:
HOW STUPID ----IF kids wanted to have a good time--SOMEONW, SOMWHOW WOULD RUIN IT
Dope isn't good times nitwit. It's a felony.
get your facts

Mauldin, SC

#50 Sep 25, 2012
Stephen Porter wrote:
<quoted text>Dope isn't good times nitwit. It's a felony.
IT AIN'T DOPE IT'S POT. AND ALCOHOL. MAKEZ YU FEEL GUD.
wow

Dunlap, TN

#51 Sep 25, 2012
Who let the high schoolers loose on topix.. damn kids stay in school
right

Sharon, SC

#52 Sep 25, 2012
wow wrote:
Hell to tha no
Shutup

Rock Hill, SC

#53 Sep 25, 2012
wow wrote:
SHUT DA F UP N LISEN. I am 26 and I'm a senior at SCHS. I DO not want to hear DAT. Your obnoxious bro. WHO LET THE PEDOPHILES LOSE ON TOPIX??
jim bob

Dunlap, TN

#54 Sep 25, 2012
I LOVE TO RIDE HORSES NAKED THROUGH THE GYM! AND DRINK ALL KINDS OF ANIMAL PEE, BY GOD!!
right

Sharon, SC

#55 Sep 25, 2012
wow wrote:
HAIL YEAHUH BI GOD!!! GTFO. STFU. GET UR P'S AND Q'S STRAIGHT!!! YU JST NEED TA GET LAID.
DAM RITE

Dunlap, TN

#57 Sep 25, 2012
my opinion matters wrote:
honestly who gives a Shit if they were high. I mean all you adults wanna act innocent like you've never touched Mary Jane before. Hell we have all did it. Stop worrying about other peoples kids and worry about your own. If you don't want your kid there then don't let them go and lock them up in the damn basement. It's that simple. Nobody gives a damn, ITS DUNLAP. We grow the best weed and everyone knows it so why not smoke it. Give the kids a break, they just wanna have fun. You act like its bad. It comes out of the ground.
DUDE who ever WROTE THIS IS AWESOME OMG. TOTLEY AGREE. HYFR.
right

Sharon, SC

#58 Sep 26, 2012
my opinion matters wrote:
honestly who gives a Shit if they were high. I mean all you adults wanna act innocent like you've never touched Mary Jane before. Hell we have all did it. Stop worrying about other peoples kids and worry about your own. If you don't want your kid there then don't let them go and lock them up in the damn basement. It's that simple. Nobody gives a damn, ITS DUNLAP. We grow the best weed and everyone knows it so why not smoke it. Give the kids a break, they just wanna have fun. You act like its bad. It comes out of the ground.
HYFR BI GOD
Lol

United States

#59 Sep 26, 2012
This post is ridiculous.... But it is funny. Crazy kids. Kids will be kids. Let them be! Strict and nosey parents will run there kids friends away. Just saying. Let them live their life..... To a certain extent.
Lol

United States

#60 Sep 26, 2012
Will run their*
yepp

Albemarle, NC

#61 Sep 27, 2012
The stricter you are now the wilder your kid is gonna go when they turn 18/21.
LOLZ

Middlesex, NC

#63 Sep 28, 2012
Lol wrote:
This post is ridiculous.... But it is funny. Crazy kids. Kids will be kids. Let them be! Strict and nosey parents will run there kids friends away. Just saying. Let them live their life..... To a certain extent.
ME JK U KNO U LAUGHED MaN
Annoyed SCHS Student

Dunlap, TN

#64 Sep 28, 2012
I go to all of the dances. No one was high or drunk. High on life, maybe. But not for real. There are teachers there watching your every move. The songs are put on shuffle so no one can grind on each other.
The Freshmen are the problem. They need to quit going to their parents and saying things that are not true. The "hazing" that everyone is complaining about is bull. The things that they are saying goes on at the dances is bull. Freshmen need to grow a pair and suck it up because all they're doing is pissing off the upperclassmen. GROW UP FRESHMEN and parents of the freshmen need to let go and quit holding their hands, they can't fight their battles for them. All you're going to accomplish is getting the upperclassmen's privileges taken away, which will eventually affect the freshmen. If they would think for a moment, they would see that.
Annoyed SCHS Student

Dunlap, TN

#65 Sep 28, 2012
Oh and to everyone in Mrs. Decker's class who wrote on this, Could you at least have better grammar? I mean geeze....
humor

United States

#66 Sep 29, 2012
Annoyed SCHS Student wrote:
Oh and to everyone in Mrs. Decker's class who wrote on this, Could you at least have better grammar? I mean geeze....
Could you get a sense of humor?? If you don't like it do not read it. Since you "know" who it is you Should probably say something to their faces.
humor

United States

#67 Sep 29, 2012
Annoyed SCHS Student wrote:
Aren't you in band??
Really

Dunlap, TN

#68 Sep 29, 2012
I agree with the point that is is difficult to understand half of what is being said on this post due to grammar and spelling.
Stupid

United States

#69 Sep 29, 2012
Really wrote:
I agree with the point that is is difficult to understand half of what is being said on this post due to grammar and spelling.
I agree with the point that LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE TOPIC, IT'S CLERLY ALL A JOKE. Get over yourself dam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the girl with dark hair driving the blu... 14 hr finally 1
meninites on old hwy 11 (Feb '15) 23 hr Whitey 28
EX's (Jun '16) Tue Mike 86
WHOS CHEATING ON THEIR HUSBAND or WIFE in GRAY... (Nov '10) Mon Donna 77
not paying !!!! (Oct '14) Mon shady 6
who is the skanky young woman at WalMart with t... Aug 19 Curious 5
Statutory Rape Aug 19 Right 15

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance