the balloon shack
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
every time that i've been by or called the balloon shack. the owner said that she was to busy hanging out with her friends to do orders for a funeral or when she did do my order. it was wrong and when i told her. she was a real bitvh about it
Mmmmmm

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Maybe she's selling something else besides balloons and doesn't need the business.
forreal

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
i couldnt imagine calling or going by somewhere and someone looking at me and saying im too busy hanging with my friends. doesnt sound right to me, guess i will go try it out. hope i dont start laughing. omg

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2013
if somebody needs flower for a funeral you would think that she would d her job but i guess she doesnt give a shit
mnp

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Andrea is a very busy person. Stop trying to make her look bad on here. If you dont like her business then go elsewere..

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2013
i want to do bussiness with her but how can i do bussiness with her whn she is bullshitting with her friends when i want to order flowers for a funeral? she always to busy bullshitting to take my order and by the time she gets to my order the funeral has been over and done with for more then two to three wees? i am tellingg the truth and the last time i checked. its legal to tell the truth
Well

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2013
mnp wrote:
Andrea is a very busy person. Stop trying to make her look bad on here. If you dont like her business then go elsewere..
I would say you are either her or related to her. It obvious people have to go somewhere else since she is too busy with her friends!
hello

Locust, NC

#8 Jan 9, 2013
has thihappento anyone else
or is porky telling te truth
mnp

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
No im not related to her but i do know her. Shes a great person. If you have such a problem why dont you tell her instead if putting it on here. You must be scared
Well

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
mnp wrote:
No im not related to her but i do know her. Shes a great person. If you have such a problem why dont you tell her instead if putting it on here. You must be scared
If you know her then maybe YOU should tell her she's losing business with her crappy attitude. Then you should MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I'm not in the least bit scared. I fight my own battles, and noone else's unlike you.
My Opinion

Dunlap, TN

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know her then maybe YOU should tell her she's losing business with her crappy attitude. Then you should MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I'm not in the least bit scared. I fight my own battles, and noone else's unlike you.
As a customer, you should feel free to give feedback whether it be positive or negative. On the other hand, it sounds like to be your trying to fight a battle for whomever started this. If the shoe fits, right? Who ever started this should contact Andrea thereself but obviously they don't have the balls to do it so they have to attempt to run someones name in the ground.
Walter

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jan 10, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As a customer, you should feel free to give feedback whether it be positive or negative. On the other hand, it sounds like to be your trying to fight a battle for whomever started this. If the shoe fits, right? Who ever started this should contact Andrea thereself but obviously they don't have the balls to do it so they have to attempt to run someones name in the ground.
I think this is a better approach than one that could turn into a physical confrontation. However, I do believe it is in bad taste to insult the owner on a personal level. The grievance should have been stated without emotional baggage shadowing over the facts.. Oh and to say that the person must be scared.. What are you like five? Lol are you not gonna be there friend anymore lol The only valid point one can derive from your comments is the immaturity and lack of education of some of her social circle.. I would consider this place for my business at least until one of her friends try to take my lunch money.. Good luck with your business Miss please don't let this discourage you, you can't please everyone.:)
mnp

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Thats exactly what "well" needs to do. So weres yr balls at " well"??????
Walter

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 10, 2013
I replied to the wrong post my comments were for "mnp" my apologies to the other poster..
Walter

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Glad you liked it :) just wished you could have understood the part about calling people scared as being childish.. Attention topix " please add to the text box a crayon and construction paper app thank you"
Well

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2013
mnp wrote:
Thats exactly what "well" needs to do. So weres yr balls at " well"??????
First of all porky started this post. Secondly, I'm female and the last time I looked I didn't have balls. Last but not least please get some more education. Stopping after 5th grade was not a smart decision, redneck!
frist

Oak Ridge, NC

#17 Jan 10, 2013
frist it starts as acomplaint ,

now it is a slander match

cant one time a topic start and not

end in a slander or mud slinging match

Location hidden

#18 Jan 12, 2013
is the ballon shack still open
The Balloon shack

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2013
First of all porky this is Andrea...I have never turned down a funeral order unless it was a last minute to jasper or chattanooga and there was no time...2nd of all I lost my brother so I know exactly how important funeral gifts are given to a family....I have went and gave flowers when people couldnt afford flowers and I have a heart as big as Dunlap...Now next my helium went 195.00 a tank and in the 8 years I have been in business NEVER went up on price..I dont do balloons anymore until the helium goes down as I have had health problems, my mother had a stroke, and my daughter has a 2 year old baby and instead of 3 full time it is just me..No funeral order ever has been denied or will be and if you ask anyone my prices are extremely reasonable....We have been remodeling our shop to open a boutique in the back with purses jewelry candles warmers and all kinds of gifts....So porky from the bottom of my heart we at the balloon shack would like to thank you for this ad so I could have a forum to let my customers know what is going on...As I do appreciate all my customers changes were needed and are coming....And about my friend being there she is training to help me out when I have a major surgery to be done in early february so thanks also for the concern of my friend being at my shop..So Porky I look forward to you coming in next time you need an order and maybe even you will be happy with the changes...So to everyone who shops with us...I have never turned down a funeral order...Yes I have a balloon order with only 15 minutes notice because even though I have a magic wand I dont think even I could make that happen...Hope to see you all at the balloon shack soon....Andrea Gilbert...
The Balloon shack

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Pokry..Again this is Andrea...As I was sitting here reading these again trying to figure out who could have possible said these things about me 1 thing stood out in my mind...Porky whoever you are no body has ever came or called to complain about a funeral order as I am very sure to do what is ordered and then some.And another thing you said funeral orders were delivered 3 weeks after a funeral well anyone can call our funeral homes as they know me well and ask if there has ever been one delivered after the funeral...No is your answer.Porky shame on you whoever you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mann+Hummel 7 hr mind your own bus... 10
Rant about Dunlap 13 hr Lee 8
Funny Fact 18 hr White 10
Tipping restaraunt Thu Justsoyouknow 25
Looking for paul Ingrassia Thu Former classmate 1
School system Jul 29 Cher 11
Snuff hollow Jul 29 observation 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages