First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Go Vols

Hoffman Forest, NC

#1 May 20, 2012
Last time I checked gambling is ILLEGAL... How does a BAR have poker games & machines & not get in ANY trouble?
MAd Dogger

Dunlap, TN

#2 May 20, 2012
They are hooked up with the cops? You tell us.
Camblers wife

Dunlap, TN

#3 May 20, 2012
This isnt funny my husband has a problem an we can't pay our bills bcause he wastes all our money on those stupid machines and lottery tickets. I wondered what was going on and he kept telling me he lost his money. If you don't do something I will.
Look

Dunlap, TN

#4 May 20, 2012
Don't worry he might be buying a hore.
little Momma

United States

#5 May 21, 2012
Gambling is a disease that there is no cure for. They will never stop no matter how broke they are or if it cost them their wife & kids. They will sell everything they have & take out loans so they can play. It's sad really!
HUH

Nashville, TN

#6 May 21, 2012
What are yall talking about?
tired of it

United States

#7 May 21, 2012
There is a LITTLE bar in town that has cash poker games ALL the time & a poker machine. But what about all the home games all over town? U bust one you need to bust them all!!
whatever

United States

#8 May 21, 2012
I don't feel sorry for nobody who stays with someone who gambles. If your gonna stay with them & let the lights water & rent go unpaid and no groceries in the house for the kids to eat... You get what u deserve! Once a gambler always a gambler. They say they will quit but then they will sneak around & do it. It means more to them than anybody or anything! And ur right its a sickness. And Dunlap don't gonna do nothing to shut them down.
The pit stop

Dunlap, TN

#9 May 21, 2012
Pit stop is the only honest place left.
tell me

United States

#10 May 22, 2012
So tell me where are the poker games at? I got a few dollars to spend.
understatment

Dunlap, TN

#11 May 22, 2012
OMFG YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS YOU TELL ME ONE THING WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TENNESSEE LOTTERY AND GOING TO A CASINO AND PLAYING a few hands of poker with friends what the f--k just some stupid whore of a wife who might not get to spend there husbands check grow up you probably spend more money than he does on your damn make up that dont work .lol lol lol lol lol lol lol . people need to grow up in dunlap
simple question

Dunlap, TN

#12 May 24, 2012
tired of it wrote:
There is a LITTLE bar in town that has cash poker games ALL the time & a poker machine. But what about all the home games all over town? U bust one you need to bust them all!!
so tired of it where is this bar your refering to if you have any balls spill it or are you scared. oohhhhhhhhh grow the f%%k up
momma bear

Dunlap, TN

#13 May 25, 2012
Im sure they are talkin about the 4 point bar
DIFFERENT

Dunlap, TN

#14 May 25, 2012
understatment wrote:
OMFG YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS YOU TELL ME ONE THING WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TENNESSEE LOTTERY AND GOING TO A CASINO AND PLAYING a few hands of poker with friends what the f--k just some stupid whore of a wife who might not get to spend there husbands check grow up you probably spend more money than he does on your damn make up that dont work .lol lol lol lol lol lol lol . people need to grow up in dunlap
The law is different. The lottery is legal pare-mutual betting, an idiot tax. Machines need to be regulated and inspected or the owner can manipulate the odds. You might as well play cards with a marked deck.
waundering

Dunlap, TN

#15 May 25, 2012
sounds like sombody is just jealous cause there hubby spends a little money oh dont cry one of these days you'll grow up and get a real life. then you can spend some money if you had balls you would anyway. need a tissue.............
king

Hoffman Forest, NC

#16 May 27, 2012
Is there any good games tonight?
Well

Dunlap, TN

#17 May 30, 2012
If The Guys old lady would screw him right He Wouldn't Have to Go To Such places To get Screwed.
Sick

Dunlap, TN

#18 May 31, 2012
Im so sick of this gambling here. Where can we go to report it? The police here don't do nothing about it.
You must

Pikeville, TN

#19 May 31, 2012
Sick wrote:
Im so sick of this gambling here. Where can we go to report it? The police here don't do nothing about it.
You must be an idiot. You complain about gambling as if it is directly responsible for the destruction of your life and that the government should somehow take responsibility to prevent this ungodly act from taking place.

Trying to prevent gambling is like trying to ban alcohol. People are still going to do it. Hell, people do it everyday they go and buy lottery tickets. So, how can the cops enforce a ban on one type of gambling while allowing the other type to continue to occur?

There's one really important thing you need to understand. Morality cannot be enforced by the Government, be it prohibition or gambling, or drinking on Sundays. The attempt to do so will fail everytime and do nothing more than create blackmarkets where these things occur.

There has been a ban on gambling for decades, and people still get together and play poker and bet money. People still place bets on anything and everything they want to, from football games to golf.

The only way to combat immorality is when God convicts men of their immorality and causes them to change. God not government.

When government attempts to cause people to change through force it is TYRANNY, and does nothing except restrict the liberty of the individual.
Sick

Dunlap, TN

#20 May 31, 2012
You must wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an idiot. You complain about gambling as if it is directly responsible for the destruction of your life and that the government should somehow take responsibility to prevent this ungodly act from taking place.
Trying to prevent gambling is like trying to ban alcohol. People are still going to do it. Hell, people do it everyday they go and buy lottery tickets. So, how can the cops enforce a ban on one type of gambling while allowing the other type to continue to occur?
There's one really important thing you need to understand. Morality cannot be enforced by the Government, be it prohibition or gambling, or drinking on Sundays. The attempt to do so will fail everytime and do nothing more than create blackmarkets where these things occur.
There has been a ban on gambling for decades, and people still get together and play poker and bet money. People still place bets on anything and everything they want to, from football games to golf.
The only way to combat immorality is when God convicts men of their immorality and causes them to change. God not government.
When government attempts to cause people to change through force it is TYRANNY, and does nothing except restrict the liberty of the individual.
But I want to have an abortion and thats a moral choice too. I can't feed the baby because my husband gambles all our money away. He does it at them stupid machines all over this county. The cops just overlook the machines and go arrest someone for another law that is a morality choice. No the machines have got to go even if I have to go in there and break them myself. What will the owner do? Call the police?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dunlap Sovereign 21 min Curious 1
Cop 7 hr Kim 3
Dale Harmon for Sheriff 14 hr Lol 45
Drugs Fri jehovahCordell 9
Tn is not a Stop and Identify state. (Dec '14) Fri jehovahCordell 87
MAGA News!!!!! Fri Bayless 1
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) Jan 18 Bayless 523

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages