to all the people talking about chris...

to all the people talking about chris cannon

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

Lyndsi burns Cannon

Dalton, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2010
You know i just heard about this website yesterday and was aggravated to read all the posts on here about chris's death. Yet not surprised at the people of dunlap. No one but his family knows the truth and all these people that claim they are close to his family, is a bunch of BS. Yes it is a FACT that "BH" better known as Beth Higgins of lewis chapel and Chris Stephens were the last to see him alive. He was picked up from Georgia by them both and from there they went god knows where. Chris isnt here to tell us now, but the people he was with are too scared to tell anyone. Now shut up with all the rumors, let his family grieve and let him rest in peace. The truth will come out, and they will pay. I hope they are happy knowing his son has to grow up without his father. Chris loved his son more than anything in this world. if anyone else has anything to say they can direct their comments straight back to me!!!
LYNDSI CANNON

Dalton, GA

#3 Feb 24, 2010
WELL IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO BUT THAT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. HE DIED OF A METHADONE OVERDOSE IN HIXSON,TN. WE HAVE THE POLICE AND AUTOPSEY REPORTS TO PROVE IT.ARENT YOU AN OFFICAL SPECIAL PERSON IN DUNLAP? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BRFORE YOU START SLANDERING THE NAME OF A DEAD MAN
Nub2

Smyrna, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2010
LYNDSI CANNON wrote:
WELL IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO BUT THAT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. HE DIED OF A METHADONE OVERDOSE IN HIXSON,TN. WE HAVE THE POLICE AND AUTOPSEY REPORTS TO PROVE IT.ARENT YOU AN OFFICAL SPECIAL PERSON IN DUNLAP? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BRFORE YOU START SLANDERING THE NAME OF A DEAD MAN
You can't slander a dead man. Get your facts straight.
Thomas Jefferson

Pikeville, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2010
I am suing the history channel.
LYNDSI CANNON

Dalton, GA

#6 Feb 25, 2010
you know this is bull s***. this is not a laughing matter. we are talking about my brother in law that passed away. if you dont have any business with it stay out of it. people like yall are the reason i left dunlap
umhm

Hurlock, MD

#7 Feb 25, 2010
What get's me? These Topics die off, then the family comes in and brings them back to life. You are the third family member that has come in and stoked the fire on three different posts. Let it go, Let the Topic die. Let the man rest in peace.
Hey

Pikeville, TN

#8 Feb 25, 2010
LYNDSI CANNON wrote:
you know this is bull s***. this is not a laughing matter. we are talking about my brother in law that passed away. if you dont have any business with it stay out of it. people like yall are the reason i left dunlap
You moved because the meth fumes were bothering you.
r-truth

Cordova, SC

#9 Feb 25, 2010
Thats the way they always have been . Always trying to start a fuss over something. chris was a good guy. But she must think that she still is living in Brush creek trailer park im happy her sister dont act nothing like her
LYNDSI CANNON

Dalton, GA

#10 Feb 25, 2010
well whatever you people laugh all you want. im an adult. Grow the hell up and quit being childish. i am defending my brother in law from rude people that wanna talk about him now, but wouldn't say it to him when he was alive. have you ever lost a family member then hear about a bunch of people talkin crap? it hurts his family. THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU POST ANOTHER MEAN COMMENT
LYNDSI CANNON

Dalton, GA

#11 Feb 25, 2010
r-truth wrote:
Thats the way they always have been . Always trying to start a fuss over something. chris was a good guy. But she must think that she still is living in Brush creek trailer park im happy her sister dont act nothing like her
thank you finally one person that has something nice to say. yes chris was a good guy and has a family that loves him very much. we dont wanna see a bunch of people talkin bad about him. sayin he was cooking meth with his son in the house. and it blew up. thats crazy. where ever they get their info they might wanna do some research before they start sayin stuff like that. R.I.P CHRIS CANNON. we all love you and miss you dearly. dont worry we r takin care of dylan. he will know how much you loved him, and what a good man you were.
r-truth

Cordova, SC

#12 Feb 25, 2010
i know chris well i know josh, you, eric and his mom and sister and lil brother and i know your mom sister and lil brother lets just say we always been friends.
linda chris mom

South Pittsburg, TN

#13 Feb 25, 2010
i dont know were yall get imfo from but who every say it was a meth lab was a #DAM LIER#and i will say that 2 there face my son had a methadone overdose. because i got the medical examiner report back.and i know what happen. the to people needs to face up and amit that they gave my son the methadone.that will be#BH &CS# they know who they are. if the 2 was his friends then come forward and tell me what happen. AND STOP TELLING LIES , if you dont know.
LYNDSI CANNON

Dalton, GA

#14 Feb 25, 2010
r-truth wrote:
i know chris well i know josh, you, eric and his mom and sister and lil brother and i know your mom sister and lil brother lets just say we always been friends.
ok. well who r u?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 sequatchie co election 37 min one vote 1
Mann Hummel 1 hr david 9
Very important cat missing and needed at home!!!!! May 16 Jag Panzerdivision 8
Burgess brothers (Jun '17) May 16 wondering 2
MAGA News!!!!! May 15 Bayless 253
Tn is not a Stop and Identify state. (Dec '14) May 14 DeDominicis 92
Who is the redheaded girl driving gray KIA (Mar '14) May 14 Mee 19

Dunlap Jobs

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages