new middle school administrator

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

gotta know

High Point, NC

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Why has it been such a big secret that the vice principal at the middle left this week and when we're the parents and students going to be told?
ms mom

High Point, NC

#2 Aug 15, 2012
I heard about today from my daughter
Parent

Dunlap, TN

#3 Aug 15, 2012
I was told the school called a meeting one day last week. Mr. Cagle resigned to take a job in Bledsoe. Ms. Nash should have then written a letter to the parents. Yesterday was Mr. Cagles last day. Today they announced his replacement. But yet still no letter has been sent home or no phone call sent out. Poor professionalism. The system needs to be evaluated.
amazing

Signal Mountain, TN

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Parent wrote:
I was told the school called a meeting one day last week. Mr. Cagle resigned to take a job in Bledsoe. Ms. Nash should have then written a letter to the parents. Yesterday was Mr. Cagles last day. Today they announced his replacement. But yet still no letter has been sent home or no phone call sent out. Poor professionalism. The system needs to be evaluated.
The "system" is one of only 17 districts statewide to obtain exemplary status. You don't reach that status with a lack of professionalism and dedication.
whatsup

Dunlap, TN

#5 Aug 15, 2012
They don't have to inform you when they do something. Grow up people.
Sequatchie Mama

Pikeville, TN

#6 Aug 16, 2012
Who is the replacement?
really

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2012
I got a letter yesterday from the new vice principal my son brought it to me...
Whisper

Hixson, TN

#8 Aug 18, 2012
Certified personnel are to give a thirty day notice...or that is the way it is in Hamilton County....and across the state. If he gave the notice they should have had a replacement when school started this year. But some people do not apply to the rule.
Cheaters

Dunlap, TN

#9 Aug 18, 2012
amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
The "system" is one of only 17 districts statewide to obtain exemplary status. You don't reach that status with a lack of professionalism and dedication.
The system sucks cheats on national and state testing and could care less if your kid can walk and chew gum as long as their cousin on both sides of the family have a job touching kids.
YOUuuuu

Signal Mountain, TN

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Cheaters wrote:
<quoted text>
The system sucks cheats on national and state testing and could care less if your kid can walk and chew gum as long as their cousin on both sides of the family have a job touching kids.
You sound like a complete idiot.
Hahaha

Pikeville, TN

#11 Aug 20, 2012
YOUuuuu wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a complete idiot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!! I am laughing my tail off at that. You said just what I was thinking.
Dunlapian

Pikeville, TN

#12 Aug 20, 2012
The school doesn't need to inform you of staff changes. Do you get notice when the janitor quits and is replaces? The teachers? No, those kids are old enough to relay info through our kids. My child told me he got the job of principal in Bledsoe.
nothing

Pikeville, TN

#13 Aug 21, 2012
amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
The "system" is one of only 17 districts statewide to obtain exemplary status. You don't reach that status with a lack of professionalism and dedication.
Yes you do when you let the children retake the test until they pass it ask the students they will tell you if the grade was not high the student was allowed to retake it until they passed it
BTW you must work for them to make a statement like that on here,
haa

Signal Mountain, TN

#14 Aug 21, 2012
nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do when you let the children retake the test until they pass it ask the students they will tell you if the grade was not high the student was allowed to retake it until they passed it
BTW you must work for them to make a statement like that on here,
No, it made the front page of the paper. Read some time.
Truth

Dunlap, TN

#15 Aug 21, 2012
Cheaters wrote:
<quoted text>
The system sucks cheats on national and state testing and could care less if your kid can walk and chew gum as long as their cousin on both sides of the family have a job touching kids.
If you don't believe this is true you are blind to reality. The principal at the elementary school is a perfect example, if you go to the right church you get favoritism handed to you. Remodel the system from the TOP down or it's exactly what this poster stated!!! Sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodwill 39 min bama4566 2
Christy 3 hr family 19
school starting early 20 hr Dad 19
Rite aid 23 hr Grammie 2
Internet options in Dunlap? Sat WTF 13
News Former deputy files lawsuit against sheriff, co... (Oct '10) Fri just saying 34
cops Fri Lol 24
More from around the web

Dunlap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]