vice principal at high school

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Dunlap, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2012
what gives her the right to tell a student to shut up and just go to class when they are not agreeing with her? Or to tell a student their opionion doesn't matter? Don't we all have the freedom of speech? That really does something to their self esteem (in a bad way) She has no respect for student's feelings. She thinks she knows it all! Sorry, she doesn't. She is not even very professional. She needs to find another
line of work. Guess she learned it all from her boss, the principal.
Bill Cliton

Dunlap, TN

#2 Sep 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
what gives her the right to tell a student to shut up and just go to class when they are not agreeing with her? Or to tell a student their opionion doesn't matter? Don't we all have the freedom of speech? That really does something to their self esteem (in a bad way) She has no respect for student's feelings. She thinks she knows it all! Sorry, she doesn't. She is not even very professional. She needs to find another
Hillary and I use to go to a drive in in my ELCamino. It had astro turf in the back and we would swap underpants and giggle at the people that paid to get in.
mercy me

Dunlap, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Bill Cliton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary and I use to go to a drive in in my ELCamino. It had astro turf in the back and we would swap underpants and giggle at the people that paid to get in.
What has this got to do with it any way?
he needs to

Dunlap, TN

#4 Sep 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
i would agree with you she is a true BiT*h she learned everything form from tommy you should she them two together
just aparent

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Sep 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
yeah its just theewton in the woman had problems also with the woman its all the same in dunlap all who u are and what u think u got but really the bank has it trust me i know she peed her diaper like weall did
just aparent

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Sep 19, 2012
u know its all our fault everyone wonts to talk bout it and gripe but if we the parents stood together and not worry what others would say or what ever the case may be thigs would chang if u grew up round there as i did u would really understand most of the teachers there know some one or has parents in the system there thats why they work there and with out us parents sticking together it wont change my oldest is just like me takes a little longer to flip his switch tho thank god my youngest like his mom more suttle but they tell all the time what goes on and it crazy but i feel we need teachers back like pope and seals layne johnson thats the problem they just there 4 a check
just aparent

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Sep 19, 2012
mercy me wrote:
<quoted text>What has this got to do with it any way?
this person probably works with her
mercy me

Dunlap, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2012
No I do not work with her. I just dont understand want Bill and Hillary Clinton,a drive-in, an El Camino,astro turf,and underpants have to do with the vice principal of high school. I know she doesnt treat some of the kids right. But you are not going to be able to tell her that, she wont listen, she thinks she is right no matter what. So do you stoop to her level( yeah sometimes stand your ground) or do you just walk away.
Bill Clinton

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
I bet the vice principal is of the Democratic Party
Bill Cliton

Dunlap, TN

#10 Sep 20, 2012
mercy me wrote:
<quoted text>What has this got to do with it any way?
What?
mercy me

Dunlap, TN

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Read my earlier post.
Bill Cliton

Dunlap, TN

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Hillary and I like to eat fried pies after sexual relations. I'm fatter and eat more pies but did not have sexual relations with that woman.
mercy me

Dunlap, TN

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Bill Cliton wrote:
Hillary and I like to eat fried pies after sexual relations. I'm fatter and eat more pies but did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Just goes to show some people have no taste,or sense, and are just plain silly.
blah blah

Loris, SC

#14 Sep 20, 2012
she is a very good vice principal and cares about the students. we couldn't ask for a better person to be in charge. she has morals and a big heart. so why do people on here have to be so stupid? I tell you why: JEALOUS
Truthfully

Dunlap, TN

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Actually no she is not a good assistant principal. I don't care what the hell you have to say. She is an unfair, selfish, rude bitch. And the sad thing is that's the nicest way I could put it. She hates to be proved wrong, and she IS wrong 90% of the time which is hilarious. So many parents are fed up with her. Yeah, I'm sure a few will post on here saying she is a good person. OKAY. if you believe so. Hopefully a huge group of parents can get together and get her gone. The last place she needs to have a career is In the school. Assistant principal of the year my ass. Go on Shannon.
who cares

Dunlap, TN

#16 Sep 20, 2012
who cares about all this BS about the assistant principal.......I just want to know who got beat up today?
Hehe

Dunlap, TN

#17 Sep 20, 2012
who cares wrote:
who cares about all this BS about the assistant principal.......I just want to know who got beat up today?
Well she is the one watching our kids. Which is terrifying
Thanks

Dunlap, TN

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Thank you Shannon for showing my child what NOT to be like!!!
concerned

Dunlap, TN

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Truthfully wrote:
Actually no she is not a good assistant principal. I don't care what the hell you have to say. She is an unfair, selfish, rude bitch. And the sad thing is that's the nicest way I could put it. She hates to be proved wrong, and she IS wrong 90% of the time which is hilarious. So many parents are fed up with her. Yeah, I'm sure a few will post on here saying she is a good person. OKAY. if you believe so. Hopefully a huge group of parents can get together and get her gone. The last place she needs to have a career is In the school. Assistant principal of the year my ass. Go on Shannon.
Thank you for your post. I didn't realize there were so many others who had problems with her. My student felt they were being picked on, but not so. Another well respected student had to listen to her negativity and was sent back to class because they did't agree with her. SO SAD!!!
she sux

Nashville, TN

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Absolutely, positively, she is hands down a rude and hateful human being. However, she has been there since she graduated college, practically, and I doubt that short of a law suit, she will not be gotten rid of simply because of her maiden and married names (Ewton /Land). Maybe a nice debilitating disease will come her way ( other than the brain damage she already has that makes her think she is so much better than anyone else).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAGA News!!!!! 6 hr whattt 5
Is Dunlap Sovereign Sun Curious 1
Cop Sat Kim 3
Dale Harmon for Sheriff Sat Lol 45
Drugs Jan 19 jehovahCordell 9
Tn is not a Stop and Identify state. (Dec '14) Jan 19 jehovahCordell 87
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) Jan 18 Bayless 523

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance