Any DECENT guys in Dunlap that enjoy ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oh Yeah

Dunlap, TN

#42 Feb 27, 2013
ThruTheFire wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a guy u stupid f*ckin prick! I was responding to a female dumba$$
....not in post #38!
ThruTheFire

Dunlap, TN

#43 Feb 27, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>....not in post #38!
You just confirmed my point... inbred town
mexicans

United States

#44 Feb 27, 2013
mexicans
TROUBLE

Dunlap, TN

#45 Mar 6, 2013
Al Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
How does educating a big girl about a mans sexual needs sound gay? I needs to get blown and right damn quick.
I bet you go to the dentist to git a hair cut anyone with your visions must have experience jumping in bushes and swinging on limbs

Since: Sep 12

Dunlap, TN

#46 Mar 10, 2013
Hello Chunkymonkey, there are men out here. some like to play games with the heart of a woman & there are those guys like me who have trouble trying to find a date. if you want to talk well I'm here for you.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#47 Mar 10, 2013
i hope you find what you are looking for chunkymonkey.i have always loved plus size women and most of the guys that bash them dont have what it takes to plese a woman of size!!!!Respect,Caring,and patience..
Random citizen

Knoxville, TN

#48 Apr 6, 2013
Best bet would be not to look on topix for this kinda thing.

We are out there so dont give up. If I wasnt in a relationship Id concider meeting to talk maybe more. I like women size,shape,color dont really matter.

But the sex thing is partly true because if you are not willing to do certain things it is harder to find/keep a man. I cant tell you how many relationships ive been in that fail because of sex
lonely country gal

Dunlap, TN

#49 Apr 8, 2013
I've dated all kinds of man that said at one time they liked plus size women. Come to find out all they wanted was to get in bed and leave. I gotta to the point where i don't trust any guy. But i hope you find one out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Vaughn (Mills) 10 hr You know 19
Scooter Clark? 10 hr DontworryheisaFED 10
End of an Error Countdown! 13 hr Amos 191
Dunlap's Mayor race (Mar '09) 13 hr David Lockhart 530
Shirley Norrito 16 hr Yeah 3
Who is hiring SEXUAL DEVIANTS in Sequatchie Cou... 18 hr Seriously 7
Crazy gone i hope.... Mon curious 4

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance