Facts

United States

#41 Apr 18, 2012
I think wrote:
I think the fine people of Sequatchie County needs to demand this boy be charged, he needs to have his license revoked for a year, be fined and do jail time just like all the other people that have been caught doing stupid stuff like this. I bet if they locked him up he would cry like a baby afraid of getting his A** beat for all the wrongs he did people in that jail.If he is not arrested and charged and punished I will have alot to say to the media and anyone else that will listen. THIS IS NOT GONNA BE FORGOTTEN.I have lost all trust in our law enforcement since the video of our officers beating the He** out of those 2 guys. Now this just adds to it.
I think means your opinion (bull shit). Fact means truth (can prove it with info, pictures, or documents). Which one do you have? I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! THATS A FACT!
WELL

United States

#43 Apr 18, 2012
He wouldn't be the first crooked cop. There are plenty more Dunlap cops that are Sorry.
Right

Dunlap, TN

#44 Apr 18, 2012
Put yer name on here!
name

Dunlap, TN

#45 Apr 18, 2012
Right wrote:
Put yer name on here!
name, name, name...LOL
name

Pikeville, TN

#46 Apr 18, 2012
name wrote:
<quoted text>
name, name, name...LOL
My name??

If you haven't figured my name out by now, listen up.

My name is Karma and I am a BITCH!
Troopers Wife

Dunlap, TN

#47 Apr 18, 2012
Cody could saved a bus load of babies from a burning bus!
LOL

Dunlap, TN

#48 Apr 19, 2012
Karma, Karma, Karma, Karmalita,
questions

Novato, CA

#49 Apr 23, 2012
Has anyone seen him lately? Why don't he get out in town anymore? Is he afraid or something? Did he get in a fight at rod run? Did he get his ass beat? Just asking.
please

Ooltewah, TN

#50 Apr 23, 2012
Get a life people I mean come on
United States

#51 Apr 26, 2012
Na NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE......
yep

Dunlap, TN

#52 Apr 26, 2012
I know he got his ass whiped bout 4 months ago when he was a cop I was at the party and seen it, thought cops were supposed to be tougher than that lmao!! Cody your a puss and I hope you lose everything you have, oh wait your step daddy pays for it all how do you think he got his house trucks bike and everything else?? Spoiled Pussy had to have a friend move in just to help pay his light bill get a job puss!!!
Yep

Morrison, TN

#53 Apr 27, 2012
Hey Cody it's Friday wanna get drunk and ride around town?
Cddy

Dunlap, TN

#54 Apr 27, 2012
kfuc you dubby.Im runnin for mayoy. Vote for me and we can chanche.
well

United States

#55 Apr 27, 2012
Hey cddy are you drunk or high on pills
wondering

United States

#56 Apr 27, 2012
Who whiiped him? Who is his stepdad? Whos his roommate?
yep wrote:
I know he got his ass whiped bout 4 months ago when he was a cop I was at the party and seen it, thought cops were supposed to be tougher than that lmao!! Cody your a puss and I hope you lose everything you have, oh wait your step daddy pays for it all how do you think he got his house trucks bike and everything else?? Spoiled Pussy had to have a friend move in just to help pay his light bill get a job puss!!!
well

United States

#57 Apr 28, 2012
Hey Cody have you slept with your brother's wife lately? Show us some pictures of her big tits!!!!!!!!!!
not

Pikeville, TN

#58 Apr 28, 2012
well wrote:
Hey Cody have you slept with your brother's wife lately? Show us some pictures of her big tits!!!!!!!!!!
How and why could you say somthing like this, you know very well it is not true!!!
Does have

United States

#59 Apr 28, 2012
not wrote:
<quoted text> How and why could you say somthing like this, you know very well it is not true!!!
Dont know about all that but He does have pictures of the Jonson and Thompson girl cause I seen them
concerned

Pikeville, TN

#60 Apr 28, 2012
Does have wrote:
<quoted text> Dont know about all that but He does have pictures of the Jonson and Thompson girl cause I seen them
So why is that any of your business?
come on

Dunlap, TN

#61 Apr 28, 2012
questions wrote:
Has anyone seen him lately? Why don't he get out in town anymore? Is he afraid or something? Did he get in a fight at rod run? Did he get his ass beat? Just asking.
look i seen him today he didnt look to scared to me just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the redheaded girl driving gray KIA (Mar '14) 13 hr Mee 6
MAGA News!!!!! Tue RealDonJDump 229
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) Apr 23 Christy 524
Cagle mtn residents Apr 22 Disgusted 4
Who are the Stennetts Apr 21 Curious 1
Tweaking fast food Apr 21 Dr Longstrokes OBGYN 8
Sequatchie football coach Apr 19 Bubba 14

Dunlap Jobs

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages