Dunlap, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Freedom of Speech..
Roll Tide

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2012
aha

Dayton, OH

Keep taking his name off and we will keep putting it up everyone need to know that he is a SOB!!! haha
Freedom of Speech

Dunlap, TN

I heard that this topix was toxic and counterproductive toward a police department. It is best to just let it run it's course, look what happened to Michael Hudson when he got his removed, the next one was worsr...
Freedom of Speech

Dunlap, TN

I need to take a course in spelling ( worse).
Really

Dunlap, TN

I heard he quit because he got demoted to weekends?
Snap

Dunlap, TN
Oh Snap! You remove a topic about a cop that quit. Yet you leave up a post that trashes dead kids that can not defend themselves...because they are DEAD.... What does it cost to remove a topic?
GO VOLS

Athens, AL

We all need a good vacation!
Dirty

Dunlap, TN

haha wrote:
Keep taking his name off and we will keep putting it up everyone need to know that he is a SOB!!! haha

call wrcb tv 3 they will investigate a dirty cop word around town cody did alot of people wrong that wasnt relative or friend ask the public!!!!!!!!!!
Roll Tide

Dunlap, TN

Well I'll re-post all that has been said....

Roll Tide

Atlanta, GA

Wonder where this topix went to. Well him and his family is gonna spend a lot of money taking them down, bc this is a long time coming. Did he really think that being a cop would give him the right to drink and drive? Do burnouts in town, and be the prick that he is. Now that he doesn't have a badge wonder how long it's gonna be before someone jumps him while out and about?

Agree

Dunlap, TN

He has been drinking and driving for years now, can't beleive he hasn't got busted. It's about time he was fired, he needs his butt in jail for all the things he has done. Karma is a B*tch Cody.

reason

Dunlap, TN

You people would be shocked if you knew the real reason why he is no longer a cop. There is a lot more to the story than you realize.

Roll Tide

Atlanta, GA
Well lets see... Several complaints to Clint about him drinking and driving, then one weekend he decides to do doughnuts in front of Mad Dogs, then after getting demoted, he get's drunk again and goes through town throwing beer bottles at vehicles. and doing his brothers wife. So nothing surprises me..... What do you have to bring to the table that would surprise us....LOL

Dunlap, TN

karma bit you cody you bullying people with a badge drinking and driving throwing beer bottles at cars in town protecting thugs and relatives that you are friends with and bragging that u were above the law is over!!!!!!!!!

Investigate

Dunlap, TN
Roll Tide wrote:
Well lets see... Several complaints to Clint about him drinking and driving, then one weekend he decides to do doughnuts in front of Mad Dogs, then after getting demoted, he get's drunk again and goes through town throwing beer bottles at vehicles. and doing his brothers wife. So nothing surprises me..... What do you have to bring to the table that would surprise us....LOL

Investigate the thug clint

Stop

Dunlap, TN
Stop salandering him or get sewed.
haha

Sewed???? Everyone has the freedom to say what they want piss off and bye to a shity cop now they need to take a few more down and make Randy run the show!
Roll Tide

Atlanta, GA
Stop wrote:

Cody is that you? Hell even your typing looks slurred... What type of Dressing you want with your "Salandering".... Sewed? I'm gonna have to go Google that word right quick, BRB....
Sewed = Adj. 1. sewed - fastened with stitches
LMFAO

Slander means it isn't true, I hate to break it to you but what has been said is facts!
Justice

Dunlap, TN

Glad he is gone. He was a dirty cop that thought he was above the law. He was always drunk in town doing stupid things. And What I hear enjoys the company of his brothers wife. Doesn't surprise me!
Roll Tide

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2012
pshh
This town wrote:
No One has any room to talk. Why don't all y'all go take a good long hard look in the mirror. Cody's buisness is Cody's buisness no one but his. How would y'all feel if this was your name on here. You should be ashamed. He who has NO SIN, cast that first stone. bunch of hypocrites.

its not our business really but if a cop in dunlap is driving round dunlap drunk and smoking weed it kinda brings us in the loop a lil!!! Look how many people r killed everyday by drunk drivers what if your mom got killed by him cause he was out driving drunk how would u feel??? And my name has been on here a few time atleast I'm man enough to back and not hide!! I've smoked weed with him and that a dirty cop so y don't u go suck on codys Dick and tickle his balls!!!:)
Zen

Dunlap, TN

Why did he continue to work after all this was reported to his Chief Or was this the reason he was demoted? And thanks to Roll tide for putting the post back up.
well

Stone Mountain, GA

I don't even know the guy , but you people really need to get a life
pablo

Chesnee, SC
Roll Tide wrote:
Yea he is different he is still a cop 24/7 if he's working or not. Run his name in ground we are just stating facts these aren't lies. He was a no good cop that loved to harrass people and was not better than those he arrested. All those dui's he should have been charged himself. And FYI I have never been arrested! Good try though!

roll tide is ashamed to put his name because he is scared to get that ass wooped!!! Write ur name or give ol Smith a call. Thanks u female dog!!!!
Really

Chattanooga, TN

Well what about Jody Lockhart did he get demoted when Cody got fired ? Heard they took his new SUV away from him.I know he wasn't with Cody that night but he has been partying right along side of him in the past.All the dirty cops need to be put out and a whole respectful crew brought in.I guess that would mean everyone that works in the jail.
Concerned Citizen

Chesnee, SC
pablo wrote:
<quoted text>roll tide is ashamed to put his name because he is scared to get that ass wooped!!! Write ur name or give ol Smith a call. Thanks u female dog!!!!

Well Pablo, if that's your real name. Why don't you give him a call and ask him why he disrespected our little town and his badge and behave with such Ill regard for all us. I am a tax paying, law obeying person who would like to know what right he has to put our lives in jeopardy because he has his head in the bottle. No one has that right, now all we need is for him to get caught and get charged. What does this say to a teens? This is absolute horsecrap. His parent should gave snatched him up a long time ago, and by the way its not too late. You are a parent everyday no matter how old they get. Stop him before its to late for or for an innocent person.
get your facts straight

Dunlap, TN

Really wrote:
Well what about Jody Lockhart did he get demoted when Cody got fired ? Heard they took his new SUV away from him.I know he wasn't with Cody that night but he has been partying right along side of him in the past.All the dirty cops need to be put out and a whole respectful crew brought in.I guess that would mean everyone that works in the jail.

This just shows how much you know Jody works for a completely different department. He has not been "partying" along side Cody. If you are referring to him working at the bar that is what he was doing WORKING. He was doing a favor helping out the owners. Besides, he hasn't even been there in a few weeks. And if you are wondering about his "SUV", nope he's still got it. And he's still the lead detective. Cody's drama has absolutely nothing to so with Jody.
Another Concerned Citizen

Dunlap, TN
Roll Tide

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Quitting or getting fired is all BS. He needs to be arrested for what eyewitnesses saw him do. Reckless driving. His behavior alone can get him a driving while drugged or drunk without a breathalyser. Charge him or admit your police are useless. They can't cross the thin blue line to save a taxpayers life.
New

Spartanburg, SC

I used to be proud to live here, when I first moved here I thought this was the perfect place to start a family, but now that I see people for who they are and how they backstab and degrade one another I'm ashamed. I hope this person does get help.
Why

Spartanburg, SC

Really wrote:

Why would one officer have anything to do with the one that was held accountable for their actions. You say he partied right along side him on the PAST. Well guess what. That's the past. Meaning not current. Yesterday's gone bruh. Get a life and quit stirring up bs.
Why

Spartanburg, SC

pshh wrote:
<quoted text> its not our business really but if a cop in dunlap is driving round dunlap drunk and smoking weed it kinda brings us in the loop a lil!!! Look how many people r killed everyday by drunk drivers what if your mom got killed by him cause he was out driving drunk how would u feel??? And my name has been on here a few time atleast I'm man enough to back and not hide!! I've smoked weed with him and that a dirty cop so y don't u go suck on codys Dick and tickle his balls!!!:)

I don't even know cody. So I guess it's your job to suck and tickle since you know him oh so well.
Right on

Spartanburg, SC
well wrote:
I don't even know the guy , but you people really need to get a life

This is true. I don't either. But if any of this is true he does need help.
well

Stone Mountain, GA
New wrote:
I used to be proud to live here, when I first moved here I thought this was the perfect place to start a family, but now that I see people for who they are and how they backstab and degrade one another I'm ashamed. I hope this person does get help.

You can always move back to where you come from
click it or ticket

Charlotte, NC

Did Jody serve Cody the drinks?
yep

Dunlap, TN

click it or ticket wrote:
Did Jody serve Cody the drinks?

Cody is the drunk driver. Jody was working at the bar when it opened. From what I hear he had permission and checked the laws to make sure it was legit.
Haha

Charlotte, NC
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Cody is the drunk driver. Jody was working at the bar when it opened. From what I hear he had permission and checked the laws to make sure it was legit.

I just bet Jody did
question?
Roll Tide

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>I just bet Jody did

is there a law or something that says police officers can't serve alcohol?
okay

Dunlap, TN

Or drink alcohol? They should be allowed to have a good time just like everyone else. Yes, they are the police. So what, they are still human. As long as they don't stoop as low as the majority of the people typing on this forum. They don't have much to worry about.
crazy

Asheville, NC

Really wrote:

I have never known Jody to drink in public. And what he does in the privacy of his own home is his own business.
how

Dunlap, TN

How did this post get about Jody anyway?? I thought this was about Cody and the fact that he drinks and drives and finally got busted for it!

Cody

Dunlap, TN

Justice wrote:
Glad he is gone. He was a dirty cop that thought he was above the law. He was always drunk in town doing stupid things. And What I hear enjoys the company of his brothers wife. Doesn't surprise me!

Stop talking about me!!!!!!
friends

Dunlap, TN

cody we all are beside you buddy let these dumm ass people post there trash on here, they are no better then any of us. they have nothing better to do then run peoples names in the ground. there just stupid and think they know ever thing about every body there all just to scared to put there real names and to scared to confornt people in person they have to hide befind this dumm sight
Zen

Dunlap, TN

To Friends: What is your name? I'm sure he wants to know who his supporters are.
You got my vote

Midland, GA
friends wrote:
cody we all are beside you buddy let these dumm ass people post there trash on here, they are no better then any of us. they have nothing better to do then run peoples names in the ground. there just stupid and think they know ever thing about every body there all just to scared to put there real names and to scared to confornt people in person they have to hide befind this dumm sight

I feel stupid just trying to read your post friend and then feel like a dumb add cause I reread it to figure out what it says. I would hate for you to confornt me in person. OMG that is some funny shit. Cody if I were you man I would get on here and tell your friends and confornters to shut the heck up because they ain't helping you man. With friends like that who needs enemies.
Really

Dunlap, TN

friends wrote:

Ms Cain called, she has an opening in her class for you.
GO VOLS

Dunlap, TN
Roll Tide

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2012
friends wrote:
dumm or dumb and what is your name Cody was a dirty cop that got fired buying underaged girls beer throwing beer bottles in town burnouts for a crowd at bar getting on stage with microphone cussing and threatning people isnt what cops are suppose to do
screen grab
Dunlap, TN
remember to screen grab this it will be taken down in the next few days & Cody you sux lol
screen grab
Dunlap, TN
I would think that this person name to be Jody they are running buddies right
Zen wrote:
To Friends: What is your name? I'm sure he wants to know who his supporters are.
nope
Dunlap, TN
screen grab wrote:
<quoted text>I would think that this person name to be Jody they are running buddies right
you obviously don't know Jody. How many times have you seen him drinking out in town or smith mountain or wherever Cody is? Just because they are related doesn't make them "running buddies".
veteran
Dunlap, TN
you work 8 hrs,go home or the bar and drink all the liquor,and beer you want.army men are real killers with a attitude.so don,t flip the wrong switch.
Word Dunlap
It is pretty clear Tennessee uses the Grand Jury system for indictments. Just because there wasn't an arrest doesn't mean there won't be. If you are really curious go for the public record of the 9-11 conversation. If it is an ongoing investigation you can't get it. Sometimes what's not said is important as what is said. Many of you claim to have prior knowledge of crimes being committed but just now have decided to report them on Topix and not to TBI or another law enforcement agency. The motives are questionable under these circumstances. I don't know Cody or Jody. Have a nice day and if you see a crime being committed report it then, not 2 years later. Be citizens.
So, nobody will like what I have to say but I don't have a dog in this fight.
well
Stone Mountain, GA
Yes listen to ole wise one "word"wanna be reporter lol
dunlap citizen
Chattanooga, TN
i find it amazing that how he can get away with drinkin and drivin, partying with, buying beer and smokin pot with underage kids and sleepin with underage girls when if it was someone elese cody would arrest them just off someones word and they would have to spend all there hard earned moneyy goin through the court system just to clear there name but because he had a badge he does not even go to jail for drinking and drivin he has put people in jail with no proof just off someones word and they have to go and clear their name guess that karma will get ya everytime surprised he got away with it so long he used his badge to his advantage in every way feel sorry for anyone whos name he has ruined by arresting or usin his authority over them to make himself look good and get the top arrest when he was only tryin to cover his mistakes and make himself look good
you already know
Chattanooga, TN
cody smith is a very sorry excuse for someone who is supposed to protect and serve or the so called cop that he thought he was but i dont even have to say why cause him and you already know
Barney
Marietta, SC
I don't know, that's why I'm asking, is Sheriff Hitchcock going to hire him?
Roll Tide
Mars Hill, NC
Jody has nothing to do with it. Jody isn't dumb like Cody, he doesn't get out her drinking and driving or acting stupid. Cody was young and dumb. Im just wondering why he wasn't charged with anything? Yea he was a cop at the time, but you see in Chatt and Nashville where Cops get charged all the time. Why not here. Throw his dumb butt in jail like you would any other drunk driver.
Roll Tide

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2012
not right

Dunlap, TN

to word-- i tried to report a crime and the paperwork disappeared. as the song goes "I fought the Law and the Law Won" as an individual that filed a complaint, now i feel targeted. and after reading all this i now wish i had never set foot in the center of justice for no one.
you already know

Chattanooga, TN

why did someone think they would just bring it thru the front door they could do what they want jodys half owner
seriously

Dunlap, TN
Did this oes anyone have proof that this cop did all these things?
you already know

Chattanooga, TN

whos gonna come foward with proof cause cody wouldnt go to jail they would
Roll Tide

cry me a river wrote:
A cop cannot just arrest whoever they want and force them to go through the judicial system. If they did, and there was no proof to support the arrest, then the officer would be in trouble and the charges would be dismissed and expunged. I am not in support or against Cody, but I have an issue with people bashing our officers and elected officials on topix. A lot of people who have issues with cops are the people they have arrested, and while some are innocent, a large portion are thieves and druggies.

No one is bashing a officer, he got fired for drinking and driving! Doing doughnuts in the middle of town, and throwing beer bottles at other vehicles. This is prove! So we aren't doing anything but stating facts, and wondering how he can get away with this? He is no longer a cop bc of his actions, but anyone else would have got jail time.
are you serious

Manchester, TN

Dunlap citizen, you must not have lived here long, cause you evidently don't remember the accident that randy phillips was in.....whatever....people make mistakes and the only difference is that randy is humble and cody is not....
dunlap citizen

Chattanooga, TN

well cody would never admit or ever apologize to anyone for his wrong doin he is to arrognant ..... have never seen or heard of randy treating anyone the way that cody treats people never heard him doin the young kids the way cody does not tryin to put anyone down or make good cop bad cop just sayin that if anyone elese did the things cody did they would be in jail and he has mistreated alot of pepople and tricked alot of the young kids here into things that have gotton them into more trouble just because he had that badge on
Barney

Rock Hill, SC

I don't know, that's why I'm asking....... is Sheriff Hitchcock going to hire him?
who

Dunlap, TN

who do you think dated and bought the girl who died in a car crash a month ago beer he was dating her when she was 16, just ask him and he will tell you this is true
Prove it

Dunlap, TN
Roll Tide

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2012
who wrote:
who do you think dated and bought the girl who died in a car crash a month ago beer he was dating her when she was 16, just ask him and he will tell you this is true

Let hear the facts, prove it!

Word Dunlap

not right wrote:
to word-- i tried to report a crime and the paperwork disappeared. as the song goes "I fought the Law and the Law Won" as an individual that filed a complaint, now i feel targeted. and after reading all this i now wish i had never set foot in the center of justice for no one.

I agree, I have been waiting months for a report from e-911. The Sheriffs dept employee responsible to clear it won't. It is a very serious matter. I don't know if it is incompetence or a cover up.
well

Statesville, NC

Maybe they just dont want to give it to somebody like you lol
aha

Dunlap, TN

oh boo! whats done is done
buddy12

Soddy Daisy, TN

Justice wrote:
<quoted text> Cody you abused the law shame on you just because you had a badge didnt mean you could get by with drinking driving underaged girls harrassing and abusing city property i have seen you passed out in back of a truck wake up and cuss everbody and drive off

i agree hope they get anymore dirty bastards like that nothing worse than a dirty cop....
Citizen

Dunlap, TN

1 min ago

All you would need to do is go to the 911 Center and ask to have records for a certain date. You will get whatever that dirty cop Cody did. Wish he was charged, everyone else would be why not him?
wow

Lexington, SC

wth wrote:
well cody was at it again last night. out drinking and drivin in town...

Question is did you report it? Or did you sit by and watch so he could hit and kill someone? If its not being reported when its witnessed then your no better than he is.
Really

Dunlap, TN

No PROFF wrote:
Because he was setup by Marlin Hobbs,so it's he said he said. NO PROFF

Oh so Marlin gave him the beer, and told him to drive and do stupid crap in town? WOW Cody has been drinking and driving forever, he didn't need Marlin to set him up.

No PROFF

Dunlap, TN

dunlap citizen

Chattanooga, TN

No PROFF wrote:

what is marlin who stopped him or what up with that
FACT

Dunlap, TN

Marlin Hobbs a two faced SOB and a guy who faked bing hurt or something so he didn't have it go to Iraq, and likes to work at the school so he's around young kids!
wth

Pikeville, TN

Friend

Dunlap, TN

wth wrote:

I saw Cody drunk lastnite also and driving said he was drinking moonshine . You stuck it to me friend now i can get even with you Dirty cop

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Apr 14, 2012
Nothing is ever really deleted on the Internet. This is what people do when they feel as if justice doesn't work for them. If all this happened or even half of it, charges needed to be filed.

"No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it."
~ Theodore Roosevelt

I believe this is one of Chief Huth's favorite quotes. I hope this is all under investigation and gets resolved so the citizens can have some faith in the Law Enforcement officers. People take the law into their own hands when they feel as if justice has been corrupted.
Peace to the trolls, not everything you do is wrong. Sometimes there is such a thing as justified anger.
get a life

Cambridge, MA

#10 Apr 14, 2012
ROLL TIDE you need to get a life and take care of your family if you have one. Hey ROLL TIDE is your real name JASON LONSTON is so then you need to get off your lazy ASS and support your kids and quit worring about cody and qiut hiding behind a fake name. You are pissed because he punked your ass out one night. Like the saying goes the guilty dog barks first so everyone on here has barked first so i guess you guys have drove drunk. done doughnuts in the middle of the road and you guys have been arrested by CODY. leave this shit alone let it die down and go to someone new.
Touch Down Tennessee

Dunlap, TN

#11 Apr 14, 2012
I hate Alabama Roll Tide as in football...But I agree with him about this issue. No one is above the law, not even the sheriff, Chief of Police or the officers that all take an oath to protect and serve. The day that I don't uphold my oath is the day I resign. I want to thank the person that continues to keep all the post and put them back on here. Freedom of Speech.
Faith

Dunlap, TN

#12 Apr 14, 2012
Well Word, I use to have alot of faith in the Justice system and not only does it upset me about this cop and what people witnessed him doing. I have reported worse things to the Sheriff's department and the response was nothing, absolutely nothing, it was a nightmare that I will never forget. So Faith in the law and the Justice system is Zero for me. As for me and my house, we will take care of our business and leave the law to themselves.
Troll

Dunlap, TN

#13 Apr 14, 2012
As word said justified anger is a powerful thing.
Vols

Dunlap, TN

#14 Apr 14, 2012
Well touch down, someone diagreed with you----whoever you are, do you think that cops are above the law?????
Roll Tide

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2012
get a life wrote:
ROLL TIDE you need to get a life and take care of your family if you have one. Hey ROLL TIDE is your real name JASON LONSTON is so then you need to get off your lazy ASS and support your kids and quit worring about cody and qiut hiding behind a fake name. You are pissed because he punked your ass out one night. Like the saying goes the guilty dog barks first so everyone on here has barked first so i guess you guys have drove drunk. done doughnuts in the middle of the road and you guys have been arrested by CODY. leave this shit alone let it die down and go to someone new.
Reposting what has been taken down several times, means I don't have a life or that I don't take care of my family? That's weird...LOL And um no I' not Jason Longsom try again. Somewhere I guess Cody is barking up a storm then. It doesn't need to die down, and it doesn't need to go to someone else. Cody was a law enforcement officer that thought he was above the law, and it has bit him in the arse. He was dirty, crooked, and no better than the people he arrested. So FYI this isn't going down anytime soon. Might as well get used to it, or stop looking. No one forced you to come to Topix, and no one forced you to read the Topic Cody. So STFU and reply with your 2 Cents or don't look. Either Way Cody was busted finally for Drinking and Driving and doing doughnuts in town.
cody_doody

Pikeville, TN

#16 Apr 14, 2012
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
Reposting what has been taken down several times, means I don't have a life or that I don't take care of my family? That's weird...LOL And um no I' not Jason Longsom try again. Somewhere I guess Cody is barking up a storm then. It doesn't need to die down, and it doesn't need to go to someone else. Cody was a law enforcement officer that thought he was above the law, and it has bit him in the arse. He was dirty, crooked, and no better than the people he arrested. So FYI this isn't going down anytime soon. Might as well get used to it, or stop looking. No one forced you to come to Topix, and no one forced you to read the Topic Cody. So STFU and reply with your 2 Cents or don't look. Either Way Cody was busted finally for Drinking and Driving and doing doughnuts in town.
AMEN, brother!
lol

Pikeville, TN

#17 Apr 15, 2012
Roll Tide wrote:
aha
Dayton, OH
Freedom of Speech
Dunlap, TN
I heard that this topix was toxic and counterproductive toward a police department. It is best to just let it run it's course, look what happened to Michael Hudson when he got his removed, the next one was worsr...
Freedom of Speech
Dunlap, TN
I need to take a course in spelling ( worse).
Really
Dunlap, TN
I heard he quit because he got demoted to weekends?
Snap
Dunlap, TN
Oh Snap! You remove a topic about a cop that quit. Yet you leave up a post that trashes dead kids that can not defend themselves...because they are DEAD.... What does it cost to remove a topic?
GO VOLS
Athens, AL
We all need a good vacation!
Dirty
Dunlap, TN
haha wrote:
call wrcb tv 3 they will investigate a dirty cop word around town cody did alot of people wrong that wasnt relative or friend ask the public!!!!!!!!!!
Roll Tide
Dunlap, TN
Well I'll re-post all that has been said....
Roll Tide
Atlanta, GA
Wonder where this topix went to. Well him and his family is gonna spend a lot of money taking them down, bc this is a long time coming. Did he really think that being a cop would give him the right to drink and drive? Do burnouts in town, and be the prick that he is. Now that he doesn't have a badge wonder how long it's gonna be before someone jumps him while out and about?
Agree
Dunlap, TN
He has been drinking and driving for years now, can't beleive he hasn't got busted. It's about time he was fired, he needs his butt in jail for all the things he has done. Karma is a B*tch Cody.
reason
Dunlap, TN
You people would be shocked if you knew the real reason why he is no longer a cop. There is a lot more to the story than you realize.
Roll Tide
Atlanta, GA
karma bit you cody you bullying people with a badge drinking and driving throwing beer bottles at cars in town protecting thugs and relatives that you are friends with and bragging that u were above the law is over!!!!!!!!!
Investigate
Dunlap, TN
Roll Tide wrote:
Investigate the thug clint
Stop
Dunlap, TN
haha
Sewed???? Everyone has the freedom to say what they want piss off and bye to a shity cop now they need to take a few more down and make Randy run the show!
Roll Tide
Atlanta, GA
Stop wrote:
Cody is that you? Hell even your typing looks slurred... What type of Dressing you want with your "Salandering".... Sewed? I'm gonna have to go Google that word right quick, BRB....
Sewed = Adj. 1. sewed - fastened with stitches
LMFAO
Slander means it isn't true, I hate to break it to you but what has been said is facts!
Justice
Dunlap, TN
Yeah! Where is Michael Hudson now? What ever happend to him?
well

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Why is cody being attacked like this , you people are pathetic I mean really
Fair

Pikeville, TN

#19 Apr 15, 2012
well wrote:
Why is cody being attacked like this , you people are pathetic I mean really
Because Cody was a dirty cop and attacked innocent people for personal gain Karma bit him
well

United States

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Put your name on here then since u insist on talking about someone so they might tell somethings about you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah 2 hr Little Much 4
Brad Rose 5 hr Jason 4
kim colvin (Dec '10) 17 hr She knows me 3
Kenny Farley Sat Longone 4
Hardees Sat Yes12345 1
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) Dec 8 MAGA 468
Damon Tate Dec 8 Damon 6

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance