dunlaps verizon store

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JENN

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
AS WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE AND MOST OF US WOULD OR HAVE JUST STOPPED GOING THERE. WELL LAST WEEK I WAS IN HURRY AND THOUGHT I HATE TO STOP IN THIS STORE BUT I DID. AND LET ME JUST SAY ONE OF THE BEST SALES REP LADIES I HAVE EVER MET GREETED ME AT THE DOOR. HER NAME IS KENDALL. VERY NICE,ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS,SET MY WIFI UP,HOME PHONE FOR GRANDMOTHER. HONESTLY NEVER HAD A EXPERIENCE IN THERE WHERE I WALKED OUT HAPPY. THEY ARE TRYING TO WEED OUT THE BAD ONES THAT HAVE BEEN THERE. SO GIVE THEM A CHANCE DUNLAP. IDK WHEN MS KENDALL WORKS BUT THAT WHOLE TEAM OF SALES REPS GET AN A++++..THIS TOPIC ALWAYS GETS NEGATIVE COMMENTS SO I WANTED TO POST A POSITIVE ONE..SHE IS WHAT BROUGHT ME BACK TO VERIZON..
lol

Cleveland, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Good post Kendall!
lol as well

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 27, 2012
lol wrote:
Good post Kendall!
OMG that is to funny!!!!
JENN

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Kendall didn't post this I did. The customer
Me too

Dunlap, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2012
I really was impressed with Kendall too. She was very polite.
citizen

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Kendall is a crook that tries to charge people more than than the actual cost. I know from past dealing with her at the store. Rachael and Drew that work at the Verizon store is very helpful and honest. I want go to that store unless one of them are working.
verizonuser

Pikeville, TN

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Has the store changed since June? I quit going because the employees there made customer service miserable and they never had anything. Now I just go straight to the Hixson store because their customer service is amazing and they always have products in stock
No Change

Dunlap, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2012
verizonuser wrote:
Has the store changed since June? I quit going because the employees there made customer service miserable and they never had anything. Now I just go straight to the Hixson store because their customer service is amazing and they always have products in stock
This place is a joke. It's full of used car salesmen that try and upsell everything like you don't knwo what they're doing. I had a simple question and couldn't find a number for the store. If you don't have the cell number for one of the salesmen, you're not getting through to anyone. Stupid setup.
ATT has unlimited data

Dunlap, TN

#9 Oct 11, 2012
JENN wrote:
AS WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE AND MOST OF US WOULD OR HAVE JUST STOPPED GOING THERE. WELL LAST WEEK I WAS IN HURRY AND THOUGHT I HATE TO STOP IN THIS STORE BUT I DID. AND LET ME JUST SAY ONE OF THE BEST SALES REP LADIES I HAVE EVER MET GREETED ME AT THE DOOR. HER NAME IS KENDALL. VERY NICE,ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS,SET MY WIFI UP,HOME PHONE FOR GRANDMOTHER. HONESTLY NEVER HAD A EXPERIENCE IN THERE WHERE I WALKED OUT HAPPY. THEY ARE TRYING TO WEED OUT THE BAD ONES THAT HAVE BEEN THERE. SO GIVE THEM A CHANCE DUNLAP. IDK WHEN MS KENDALL WORKS BUT THAT WHOLE TEAM OF SALES REPS GET AN A++++..THIS TOPIC ALWAYS GETS NEGATIVE COMMENTS SO I WANTED TO POST A POSITIVE ONE..SHE IS WHAT BROUGHT ME BACK TO VERIZON..
You could have saved a lot of hard earned money by shopping elsewhere. The weeds are the managers and they won't be weeding themselves out.
Dunlap_TN

Pikeville, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2012
verizonuser wrote:
Yes, there's all new people. Apparently they let a bunch of people go last month because not doing the right thing. It's much better now! I just got a new phone last week and it was $50 less then what Hixson priced me! I also hate waiting in line at the Hixson store and you gotta use a full tank of gas just to get down there. Im gonna keep going to this store now.
my opinion

Boiling Springs, SC

#11 Nov 2, 2012
In my opinion I think the store is useless they don't know crap about phones I went there and they told me it was not fixable that I could get a early upgrade I call bs on it went to Chattanooga and they fixed it without trying to con me into buying a phone..
heavy set lady

Dunlap, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2012
I do not know who the heavy set younger lady is.. but i do know she was VERY rude when I ask about the iphone. She went to telling me I needed the droid. I have a droid, I want the iphone. She then told me they did not have any at there store, and that I was not able to purchase one for my upgrade. When before I ask about the iphone we discussed I was due for an upgrade a month ago. I was disgusted with her attitude. I walked out and went to Hixson. No problems there with the iphone.
Kendall

Dunlap, TN

#13 Nov 6, 2012
I need a raise as of yesterday, longer lunch breaks, more vacation time, flex time, OT @ time and a half up to 49 hours, then double time.
me to

Conover, NC

#14 Nov 8, 2012
heavy set lady wrote:
I do not know who the heavy set younger lady is.. but i do know she was VERY rude when I ask about the iphone. She went to telling me I needed the droid. I have a droid, I want the iphone. She then told me they did not have any at there store, and that I was not able to purchase one for my upgrade. When before I ask about the iphone we discussed I was due for an upgrade a month ago. I was disgusted with her attitude. I walked out and went to Hixson. No problems there with the iphone.
I had a problem with her when I tryed to pay my bill, I wated for 45mins just to hand them cash and ask one lil question. I would of ben better off to make my payment over the phone and ask my question that way
bigtime

Maxton, NC

#15 Nov 19, 2012
The girl named Rachel is a great csr helped me with my phone and gave me her card to call her if I have more trouble. The fat older bald headed guy is going to have a bad day after the way he flirted with my 17 year old daughter and she even hit the video recorder on her phone to prove it
Lacey

Dunlap, TN

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Store is stupid gets things wrong not once but 4 times
Uhhh

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jun 26, 2013
If you had any idea how those employees are paid, you would have a little more sympathy. No I do not work there and I never have but I knew about seven people who did and still do. Take your business elsewhere if you don't like how they try to sell you more stuff. It's okay to just say no but they are trying to make a living at their 100% commission based job.
Also

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Also, they do not get paid anything to process your bill payment. They were taking care of the customer they would earn money on first. Can you blame them?
tired of ignorance

Jasper, TN

#19 Jun 26, 2013
Uhhh wrote:
If you had any idea how those employees are paid, you would have a little more sympathy. No I do not work there and I never have but I knew about seven people who did and still do. Take your business elsewhere if you don't like how they try to sell you more stuff. It's okay to just say no but they are trying to make a living at their 100% commission based job.
Thats bullshit and you know it. They make an hourly wage. Its the law. Then they make commision.
Seriously

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jul 2, 2013
No they don't. They signed a contract agreeing to how they would be paid which is once a month and it's 100% commission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dunlap manufacturer plans $1.8 million expansio... 2 hr nutzaplente 5
John Farley (Dec '15) 2 hr lol 40
Jered Shoemate 2 hr Move Along1 2
Jered Shoemate (Aug '10) 2 hr Move Along1 17
B&M Auto (Nov '12) 3 hr Orginals 19
Trump for president 6 hr LOL 46
food stamps 20 hr TNEWS 9

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance