Can anyone tell the truth anymore?

Can anyone tell the truth anymore?

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

Observant

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 11, 2012
What happened to people just being honest? Is it a thing if the past?
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Some people are to selfish to be honest.
Observant

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I agree with you. It's a shame that peoples ability to lie out weigh being honest, even when honest isn't always easy it still is the most stand up thing to do.
UHHM

Dunlap, TN

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Some people say the expect honesty, but then when someone is honest,and tells them the truth, most people cant handle the truth.
Maybe

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
A person walks up to you and says "Everything I say is a lie.". Do you believe them?
Observant

Concord, NC

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Maybe wrote:
A person walks up to you and says "Everything I say is a lie.". Do you believe them?
Anyone who would walk up and say "Everything they say is a lie" is either a complete idiot or at least recognizes they have a problem with the truth. What if all you hear is " I didn't do it" when everyone knows he did. Do you ignore the obvious or take care of it?
Yes

Pikeville, TN

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Maybe wrote:
If a MAN said it, YES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Floyd Layne Arrested (Jul '10) 4 hr Phil 404
Dunlap Church of Christ 8 hr Lucifer 29
Officer Lewis 8 hr ThRobng2Member 20
Jeb Hester 10 hr Dunlap TN 5
News Brooke Stockwell, 19, Dies In Dunlap Wreck; Fun... (Feb '12) 14 hr find out 69
Shawn Minton (Jun '14) 21 hr Hoss 23
Cops May 25 Mary 28
More from around the web

Dunlap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]