Meth lab bust last night
bool

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2013
People, he was making meth! Put him in jail! what is wrong with you food stamp loving idiots? Hate the imformer love the criminal? Buffoons!
idk

United States

#22 Feb 14, 2013
Both were spaced out of there heads that night.
idk

Mckinney, TX

#23 Feb 15, 2013
I should know I was there.
omg

United States

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Really people? Why get on here and run yr mouth if you dont know the facts. Get a job and life. Drugs are a addiction. Im sure everyone on here has some kind of problem. Leave these two alone
Normal Gal

Pikeville, TN

#25 Feb 15, 2013
I hope all meth labs get snitched out. Put all the skelleton men in jail.
true

Chattanooga, TN

#26 Feb 15, 2013
But if Matt was in the house at the time of the bust, he would have went to jail for manufacturing at the very least. Doesn't matter if they were watching Bryan. He was there during the manufacturing of the meth and he would have went down too if he wasn't a little snitch!!!!
yep

Chattanooga, TN

#27 Feb 15, 2013
brian is a big boy, and he is def guilty, but it doesn't make matt innocent!
Iknowthetruth

United States

#28 Feb 16, 2013
idk wrote:
I should know I was there.
they need to be away we can talk away from this site let me know how to get in touch with you?
cagle resident

Pikeville, TN

#29 Feb 16, 2013
Just noticed in the paper 2/12/2013 that the Durhams, Tammy Ledford Durham & Her son Devon Durham was Indicted by Grand Jury for Felony possession of oxycodone,unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, And Tammy driving on revoked Liciences. Now someone in another post tried to say that they werent drug dealers and they were good people! Well let me tell you I guess they made a liar out of you,LOL. And isnt it kind of strange that when she and her son gets in trouble, Then things happen and you know what im talking about..
Agree

Sparta, TN

#30 Feb 18, 2013
bool wrote:
People, he was making meth! Put him in jail!
I agree. Who cares who told? Not me. Just get the meth off the streets.
Everett

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Feb 18, 2013
Bust them all
craziness

Knoxville, TN

#32 Feb 18, 2013
Methheads= the zombie apocalypse at least that's what they look like the walking dead

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#33 Mar 5, 2013
Iknowthetruth wrote:
<quoted text> they need to be away we can talk away from this site let me know how to get in touch with you?
Guess what? Nobody else was there and Matt didn't snitch. But guess what else? I've read your threat against Matt on a different thread and I will snitch on YOU!
They take cyber threats seriously these days even in little ole Dunlap.
No Way

Cookeville, TN

#34 Mar 6, 2013
Matt is no snitch. But he would be better off if he were. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time that night. He didnt get arrested because they didnt have anything on him legally.
He broke probation and left town because he didnt wanna face the consequences of refusing to snitch to the cops. Left his kids and family because he doesnt believe in being a snitch.
And yet there are sill threats against him.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#35 May 1, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? Nobody else was there and Matt didn't snitch. But guess what else? I've read your threat against Matt on a different thread and I will snitch on YOU!
They take cyber threats seriously these days even in little ole Dunlap.
hate online threats ppl who run there peterpuffers online cant grow the babysack to do it in person lol
lol

Charlotte, NC

#36 May 1, 2013
Like you or is troll your real name?
Two Cents

Round Rock, TX

#37 May 7, 2013
Think its rather backwards when people are upset at the snitch. I think we should all be more worried about that someone has a child in this kind of mess. If you have children it might be wise to stay out of things that are illegal. Screw your own life up, that's fine, but at least give your kids a chance to be something better.

Not to say that Im taking up for the snitch because he should be minding his own business unless he was informing a governing agency because he believed a child was in danger.
Facts

Whitwell, TN

#38 May 9, 2013
If they are snitching maybe they are trying to help themselves,so maybe the dope dealer will stay away from them.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

#39 May 9, 2013
Facts wrote:
If they are snitching maybe they are trying to help themselves,so maybe the dope dealer will stay away from them.
I think you hit the nail on the head , and everyone might be very surprised at who that person is
truth

United States

#40 Jul 31, 2013
So it looks like because Matt REFUSED TO SNITCH, he was indited and now has 6 felony charges on him. They extradited him back from out of state. I see how this game works...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad cops 32 min doughnut 5
Dunlap Tattler 3 hr maybe 2
Cops 5 hr JFC 36
snitches (Nov '13) 9 hr StoptheDrama 33
Tipping restaraunt 12 hr ORIGINAL WILLARD 38
Looking for paul Ingrassia 23 hr Country boy 3
Dunlap Church of Christ 23 hr TTH 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages