Deputy Gina a Joke
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Citizen

United States

#1 May 15, 2012
Anyone listen to the scanner today? She had to call everyone she knows to help her run a cow out of the road. Randall had to go assist her. Next call was a unwanted person at home. She had to get two other deputies come assist her. Ronnie Hichcock !!! why are you wasting our tax dollars??? Hire someone who can do the job for goodness sake.
truth

United States

#2 May 15, 2012
ain't that the truth.if he likes her so well he should put her back at the jail before she gets hurt.
Cow Cop

Dunlap, TN

#3 May 15, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Anyone listen to the scanner today? She had to call everyone she knows to help her run a cow out of the road. Randall had to go assist her. Next call was a unwanted person at home. She had to get two other deputies come assist her. Ronnie Hichcock !!! why are you wasting our tax dollars??? Hire someone who can do the job for goodness sake.
You are a dumb ass. A cow in the road is a threat to national security. How do you know the caw wasn't a WMD or had Osama Bin Laden's moms inside it? The cow could have been making meth or been a child molester. The horns are pointy and the cholesterol in the meat might give someone a heart attack. STFU and mind your own........
moo

Dunlap, TN

#4 May 15, 2012
mmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!!!!! it might had been a bull, might have been to "large" for just her....
just wondering

Dunlap, TN

#5 May 16, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Maybe you should have went.
Bullfrog

Albemarle, NC

#7 May 16, 2012
Citizen wrote:
She maybe like me and scared of cows, and I would say they don't ever go alone on any calls. leave her alone
wheredmypostgo

Nashville, TN

#8 May 16, 2012
well....all i said was "you go girl...let all your haters lick you a**hole clean....GIRL COPS ROCK!!!!!" and some lil so-and-so took it down.....really???? after most of the stuff on here...how can THAT be offensive......lmao
lets see bout this

Nashville, TN

#9 May 16, 2012
GINA ROCKS
lets see bout this

Nashville, TN

#10 May 16, 2012
GIRL COPS ROCK!!!!!!!
GINA IS THE BEST

Nashville, TN

#11 May 16, 2012
WE LOVE GINA......WE LOVE GIRL COPS.....
HATORADE

Nashville, TN

#12 May 16, 2012
Gina is a great girl and a great cop
HATORADE

Nashville, TN

#13 May 16, 2012
If you hate her.....its probably cause she arrested your dumb butt
HATORADE

Nashville, TN

#14 May 16, 2012
Or maybe you NEED to be arrested.....lol
GIRL COPS ROCK

Nashville, TN

#15 May 16, 2012
Yeah thats right......spend your time taking these down......lmao........GINA RULES!!!!!
Right on

United States

#16 May 16, 2012
If you have nothing better to do than sit on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner all day, and criticize the police department why didn't you get up and go help her? I sure as he-- wouldn't want to try and wrangle a cow alone, or go on a call alone. Seriously? You have no clue what they see on a day to day basis. You don't know or realize that when they get calls they are putting their lives at risk in most cases. Get a freakin job you judgemental as$hole
Bullfrog

Thomson, GA

#17 May 16, 2012
Right on wrote:
If you have nothing better to do than sit on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner all day, and criticize the police department why didn't you get up and go help her? I sure thehe-- wouldn't want to try and wrangle a cow alone, or go on a call alone. Seriously? You have no clue what they see on a day to day basis. You don't know or realize that when they get calls they are putting their lives at risk in most cases. Get a freakin job you judgemental as$hole
well said
yep

Pikeville, TN

#18 May 17, 2012
wheredmypostgo wrote:
well....all i said was "you go girl...let all your haters lick you a**hole clean....GIRL COPS ROCK!!!!!" and some lil so-and-so took it down.....really???? after most of the stuff on here...how can THAT be offensive......lmao
When they remove your post , just repeat it . It cost them money to romove it...lol
Craw daddy

Dunlap, TN

#19 May 17, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>When they remove your post , just repeat it . It cost them money to romove it...lol
No it doesnt GINA ROCKS. She can arrest and beat me down anytime!
Dairy Farmer

Dunlap, TN

#20 May 17, 2012
Listen up Cow Cop, Gina knows more about cop business than you do! I heard it was an angry bull and unlike me she has never wrangled one all by herself. Futhermore it probably had MAD COW DISEASE. I also have high cholesterol and it was headed straight for my house, and I am terrified of Bin Laden Family since we pretened to kill him and for the love of Pete we then contaminated our food supply in the ocean....so damn, cut her some slack and let her have all the help she needs, however I also heard she has signed up for the BULL RUN in MEXICO next year.
Cow Cop

Dunlap, TN

#21 May 17, 2012
Dairy Farmer wrote:
Listen up Cow Cop, Gina knows more about cop business than you do! I heard it was an angry bull and unlike me she has never wrangled one all by herself. Futhermore it probably had MAD COW DISEASE. I also have high cholesterol and it was headed straight for my house, and I am terrified of Bin Laden Family since we pretened to kill him and for the love of Pete we then contaminated our food supply in the ocean....so damn, cut her some slack and let her have all the help she needs, however I also heard she has signed up for the BULL RUN in MEXICO next year.
You listen, every cow farmer knows you just flip them over and rub their tummy. If she can't do that she needs to get a job testing sour cream for fat content. The whole world was in danger and we can't have people asking for help with a 10,000 pound bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for president 1 hr Big Jilm 42
food stamps 2 hr MarshallDillon 4
Didnt take long 6 hr whatever 5
Marissa Palmer? Sun Well 3
Buffalo D's (Jan '16) Sat um 44
Anyone know about Jimmy Arnold? Aug 26 Tupac 4
Leann Bowman Ulven Aug 26 Hype 16

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance