what kind of sheep sewage support hel...
OMG

United States

#22 Dec 21, 2009
aint it the truth ...
3dsme

Cordova, SC

#23 Dec 23, 2009
offo
Misty Keener

AOL

#24 Dec 24, 2009
indianpride wrote:
misty only thing you are is a troll you come on here with lies and you try to start trouble why dont you stay off of topix
Please face me like a person not a wimp!! My child nor any child will ever be a joke to me!!
TennesseeBiker

Chapel Hill, TN

#26 Jun 10, 2010
Hey, Sure the bikers are stickin together, isnt everyone else on a side too? If you dont want there to be two sides, dont start the fight. Dont disrespect or talk bad about a certain club until you KNOW how it works. all you people hear is media gossip then spread the false truth. A club like the Angels, Outlaws, Or even the Sons of Silence are just a bunch of "Brothers" who just want to be left alone, have fun, ride bikes, and just live out of the public eye as much as possible. And Keener, telling people online that your child goes to walmart alone, AND then tellin them to say stuff to your face sure as hell isnt the safest thing for your child. Biker code: Dont f**k with us, and we wont f**ck with you. See it from the other side before you open your mouth.
rider

Pikeville, TN

#27 Jun 11, 2010
amen,,doant start nothing their woant be nothing,,,
harley schmarley

Dunlap, TN

#28 Jun 11, 2010
rider wrote:
amen,,doant start nothing their woant be nothing,,,
yeah, ya reckon that is what the outlaws said to the feds???
buwhahahahahahah
P.S. it is don't and won't not "dough ant" and "woah ant"
pikeville schooled for shure.
just me

Jasper, TN

#29 Jun 14, 2010
onepercenters wrote:
support your local outlaws
ill never support the outlaw trash around here i had mad respect for the outlaws several years ago til a incident or 2 at a couple different rallies i attended til they were ruined by outlaws
biker babe

Pikeville, TN

#30 Aug 14, 2010
any body heard any thing abought his matter, what ever happend to anyone?
biker babe

Pikeville, TN

#31 Aug 15, 2010
abought this matter,,,,
David Wayne Hawkinson

Hickory Valley, TN

#32 Sep 10, 2010
Sound lurid Rapist and child molesters...hmmmm
Not any truth to it of course, but that it when it starts to make sense. someone is lying to you I am really hope you listen to me, Because I am someone who would know. I was at one time in my life a Hells Angel National Enforcer,In Germany I can prove this of course.We keep records of all members, current and former.I can provide you with a number in California if you wish or you can ask me.We have never had anyone like that in the club world wide, ever.
Its a fact, easily verifiable. Why would someone one lie to you, there are usually 2-3 reasons money being the most common. The second one is the least obvious.
Comput6134@aol.com
hell raiser

United States

#33 Apr 9, 2011
Good shepherd wrote:
Child killers wrote:
The violent Hells Angels mystique of harming raping molesting and
murdering women and children in the USA sure seems to be just as real
today as it ever was.
Perhaps more so today. As the hells angels membership continues to
decline since its early start the Percent of hells angels that harm
women and children seems to continue to grow.
Every misfit coward and punk in America that does not fit in amongst
men seems to join the hells angels.
Men that support USA hells angels knowing USA hells angels have a
large percent of members that have harmed raped molested and murdered
women and children because they think that makes them appear tough
should be taken off the street and placed were they can not pose a
threat to women and children.
read this link before some punk deletes it
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hackensack-nj...
the rest of the misfits punks and cowards join the police force
hahah

Dunlap, TN

#34 Apr 9, 2011
stated like a true criminal.
Not_A_Biker

Jasper, TN

#35 Apr 9, 2011
How can anyone sit & say a whole group (of any kind) is "bad" just from the actions of a/few members?
That's ignorance. A group/race/*whatever* should not be blamed for an individual's stupidity just because they belong to it.
Common sense anyone? You're welcome.
hahah

Dunlap, TN

#36 Apr 9, 2011
By that logic, all terrorists aren't bad people. All Gangbangers are just misunderstood. All drug dealers don't mean any harm to anyone.

Sorry, but if you choose to join a gang like the Hell's angels who are known for dealing drugs, murder, and other crimes, Doesn't that make you at least willing to overlook those crimes, if not fully participate in them?

What I'm saying is that guilt by association is a very real thing.

If you drive the getaway car for the bank robber, you're still a bank robber. If the other guy shot a cop in the bank, you're just as guilty of murder as he is.
Not_A_Biker

Jasper, TN

#37 Apr 9, 2011
True. You have a good point there & I agree with what you're saying overall. I wasn't trying to say that my point was correct from every possible angle, but that the way some of these people were talking (& from previous posts where it's a 2-sided arguement & 1 side is assuming *every* person in the group in question were bad)that with *some* peoples, you can't assume by a few members's actions- the negative things we sometimes see about "groups" on the news, per say- that the people as a *whole* are "bad".
Of course Gangbangers, Drug Dealers, Terrorists & the similar are all bad, but it's not this way with every party/group/race/etc..
I was only trying to make a point in saying: Don't assume that "all" are scum because you've heard about, seen, or experienced an "individual{s}" negative actions &/or behaviors until you are educated on both sides, is all.
You have to admit, a certain persons or groups that a bikers & may belong in a biker gang, bring bad light upon the biking community. Usually someone see's a big man in leather, bandana, & some tattoos riding in on a Harley & steer clear assuming he's some ruffian.

But I agree with you as well.
I've known a few Hell's Angels through friends-of-the-family that ride bikes & a couple were the stereotypical p.o.s. & the other few where legit, good guys. Yet they associated with the bad ones even though they weren't like them.
There's always an exception I guess.

Sorry So Long btw lol.
hahah

Dunlap, TN

#38 Apr 9, 2011
I see your point. And by no means am I endorsing the wholesale labeling of a group based on race, simply due to the fact that race is not a choice an individual makes. However, association is a choice an individual makes, and association with criminals such as the "Hell's angels" biker gang is indicative of the nature of the individual associated with that group. Simply put guilt by association.

Of course not all biker gangs are bad folk. Local clubs that like get out and ride their bikes and go to rallies and hang out, have a few beers, and listen to great music are allright.

But the initial post of the topic was specifically geared toward the "Hell's angels". An international gang known to deal with the mafia, known to traffic in drugs, known to commit murders and other criminal actions. A gang with an overall agenda of criminal action.

So, if the gang is known to be criminal in nature, those associated with the gang are criminals by association, and I have no respect for criminals of any type, be they drug dealers, murderers, or thieves.
HAMCTN

Antioch, TN

#39 Apr 15, 2011
It was the Good Shepard Dude in the blog- ranting about us Bikers. Hells Angels would not be in a Red Chevy Truck - We ride Motorcycles no matter the weather - more than 20,000+ miles a year. We are a fun loving group of Motorcycle Enthusiasts.
Cool Hand Luke

Oakland, TN

#40 May 4, 2011
The old saying is that if you don't lay with dogs, you won't catch fleas. The Hell's Angels did not earn the label of "outlaw" by accident. They also were not rated by the FBI as one of the top four outlaw motorcycle gangs in the United States and a criminal organization by accident.
Good and bad in everybody? I'll buy that. The problem is that if my "brother" is out robbing, murdering, and extorting, I am not going to condone his wrong doing by associating myself with him. That makes me as guilty as he is.
Hitler said that if you tell the same lie enough times, and make it big enough, the public will accept it as the truth.
I ride an HD, but I prefer to hold my own mud, and I do not require my "brother" to jump in the middle of my business.
I am aware of the toy runs and various other positive things the HA have done, and your motto is correct: "When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets"
People tend to remember little things like walking into Harrah's Casino and starting a riot, or being involved in extortion and murders.
You won't allow members of LEO (No I am not LEO) to join your "club", and be your "brother". Why is that? Leave no witnesses? On the other hand, many of your members have been to prison and jail. That type of scum you welcome with open arms. So I am supposed to forget that because I saw you help someone on the side of the road? The bad the HA has done far outweighs the good.
The HA is shit, always has been, always will be and no, I'm not going to say it to your face. Then you would get stupid and I'd have to bury you.
Cool Hand Luke

Oakland, TN

#41 May 4, 2011
HAMCTN wrote:
It was the Good Shepard Dude in the blog- ranting about us Bikers. Hells Angels would not be in a Red Chevy Truck - We ride Motorcycles no matter the weather - more than 20,000+ miles a year. We are a fun loving group of Motorcycle Enthusiasts.
So you classify Altamont (I was there) and Harrah's as just a group of fun loving Motorcycle Enthusiasts? You're definition of "fun" differs greatly from my definition.
Belladonna 81

United States

#42 May 23, 2011
HA in TN wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO IS "BY OUR COUNT"? THINK WHAT YOU WILL, THE THRUTH IS THERE ARE AS MANY HA MEMBERS THAT LIVE IN TN AND RIDE OUT AS THERE ARE OL.YOU HAVE BAD ELEMENT IN ANY GROUP BUT HA IS NOT THE CLUB FOR WHAT YOU WERE REFERRING TO. I HAVE WORE COLORS FOR YEARS AND WENT WITHOUT, BEEN IN ALMOST EVERY CLUB HOUSE OF EVERY MAJOR CLUB ACROSS THE WORLD, AND HAVE SEEN FIRST HAND WHAT GOES ON. APPEARENTLY YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE!!! DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND SHUT THE HELL UP! HERE IS A LITTLE QUOTE FOR MORONS LIKE YOU...
"it is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt..."
JD
Amen 2 that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAGA News!!!!! 4 hr Well 107
Blk Ct tire 8 hr Tire woman 1
Old Black Cat Building 9 hr Answer 2
Sheriff Race 12 hr 1234jlsfunky 10
Tn is not a Stop and Identify state. (Dec '14) Thu Thepapasmurf 88
Pebble drive/old Creek way trailer park Feb 21 HeyWood JaBlowme 18
Echo norberg Feb 20 Proper 3

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages