Look Who Got Busted in Dunlap!

Look Who Got Busted in Dunlap!

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2012

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 15, 2012
I got the following message from one of the fine Dunlap topix posters. I thought I'd share it with my response back to him or her. Also, there are a ton of new sequatchie mugshots over at easttennesseemugshots.com

On April 15, 12, LookCHere wrote:
> Why? why do you continue posting these mugshots of these people that have a
> right to there privacy?
>
> Firstly I will address that No I have not been on any nor do I intend to be on
> any mugshot anytime soon. However I have come to ask you to remove any non
> violent offenders from your jailed persons list. By not you continue to feed
> into invading someone's privacy and ruining someone's name. Who was simply
> jailed but not convicted of such crimes. In the Constitution it states privacy
> is an Inalienable right guaranteed to all legal citizens of the United States.
> Furthermore in the court of law it is innocent until proven guilty! By Posting
> pictures of these supposed offenders and there crime you infringe on both of
> these rights, as i'm sure I could find several cases where the media disparaged
> against certain people by any means of false reporting or simply posting
> something without having facts and proven guilty in the court of law, and in
> turn they would be sued.
>
> Now given the general population unknowing as a whole to the Constitution and
> there rights it is up to people like me who have a steadfast nature to inform
> them of such actions against them that would defame there name without proof
> and then even more so when the media would defame one's name without proof and
> not even offer an apology to said person with the same rigorousness they had in
> defaming said victims name in the first place.
>
> So I have come to ask if you would, remove All non-violent offenders from the
> database and do not post anymore non-violent offenders in the database. As far
> as i'm concerned you could remove all the mugshots I really don't care if
> non-violent offenders stay or not. However I firmly believe that the general
> population after listening to reason would agree with me and would pressure
> publicists like yourself to back off and desist in actions of defamation and
> slander against these non violent jailed citizens.
>
> Have a good day.

My Response:

First off, you need to actually read and understand the US Constitution before making assumptions of what's in it. Privacy in general is not an inalienable right. The constitution grants only three rights to privacy. In Amedment I, you are granted the right of privacy of religious beliefs. In Amendment III you are granted privacy of home which means no soldier can be quartered in ones home without the consent of the owner. In Amendent IV you are granted the protection from unreasonable search and seizure of property.

I agree that you are innocent until proven guilty and it is stated at both the top and bottom of every page on the website. Arrests are public info because our tax dollars are used. With that being said, we are exercising our legal right to publish the arrest reports.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 15, 2012
Ok Thanks for the History lesson Jack! You being so well versed in the Constitution makes one wonder how far you would have your head up your ass as to post something of someone else's hardships!

How about instead of posting these BS pictures you post something of value such as attacks on our civil liberties to name a couple passed this year. NDAA if you don't know about this then you've really must've been deep within the crevice of the hole. Or how about my favorite the FAA Reauthorization Act which allows drone usage in the United States and it's predicted by the year 2020 they will have 30000 drones in the sky and as it has been demonstrated the cameras on the drones can see body signatures and much more through the cameras of these unmanned drones! Do you really think the American people will not go after these organizations vigorously when these drones are flying over there houses invading There privacy? Furthermore do you really think that this supposed simplistic understanding or underlying statement of which the Constitution may or may not state loosely, privacy not to be understood by the everyday American and even further do you really think they will not fight for there Freedom to privacy?

Yet you would rather post pictures of someone's hardships? Instead of covering Real news of Real importance to Every people of the United States you would rather comply with a simplistic understanding of something you seem to have no logical understanding of.

Hey I have a wonderful idea since your so very much well in the business of posting peoples pictures and there alleged crimes on the internet (which by the way people when it is on the internet it's never off), Why don't you post your name and picture on the internet and your description can be noted as how full of shit you are.

Perhaps you are afraid? right? I mean after all when you defame someones name or jeopardize there family's only income of one where the father or the mother may or may not have made one mistake that lead to there jailing. As a result of this one mistake that they may or may not have made they are looked down upon fired from there job and no one will give them a second look. Now Shoot if they are guilty, Truly guilty tried in the court of law and found guilty by all means go ahead and post the pictures and there crime.

However when you attack someone's image and family, you must know of the consequences that will likely come down the line directed to you three fold? Even one such as yourself the picture posting, alleged crime hosting, ass kissing picture poster would face such a facet of life as to face hardships that of which you have bestowed upon others by heresay!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 15, 2012
By you taking this matter I was trying to keep in a simple private conversation and making it public you have opened yourself to such scrutiny. I did not mince words and I do not take back anything I said!
Extortion Lawsuit

Dunlap, TN

#5 Apr 15, 2012
He will remove you for a fee.
Student

Tullahoma, TN

#6 Apr 15, 2012
Anytime anyone is arrested, it becomes public knowledge because it is the public's right to know about it. If you get arrested, you have given up right to privacy. Like it or lump it, it's the way it is. If you don't want to be featured in a police report, follow the laws.

You also say remove all non-violent offenders, but what about all the druggies? Thieves? Drunk drivers? Where do you draw the line? The public should know about these people as well so they can know who they are dealing with.

Plus, you can go the Times Free Press website right now and look up all arrests, not difficult at all.
Spam

Dunlap, TN

#7 Apr 15, 2012
This is just the guy spamming himself. People hate spam.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Student wrote:
Anytime anyone is arrested, it becomes public knowledge because it is the public's right to know about it. If you get arrested, you have given up right to privacy. Like it or lump it, it's the way it is. If you don't want to be featured in a police report, follow the laws.
You also say remove all non-violent offenders, but what about all the druggies? Thieves? Drunk drivers? Where do you draw the line? The public should know about these people as well so they can know who they are dealing with.
Plus, you can go the Times Free Press website right now and look up all arrests, not difficult at all.
There's something you seem to be missing with what i've said which is you are innocent until proven guilty. By being arrested for an alleged crime and posting these alleged crimes or charges that have no proof until proven, you are speaking and showing hearsay thereby providing false information on an individual, regardless of what they were booked for it is still heresay and has absolutely no validity until proven and thereby in my opinion when these companies post these false allegations on there site it is character defamation, slander and likely a few more things one could think up. Gee I wonder what has happened in the past when media has falsely accused and defamed someone within there writings and the subject of the attacks decided to sue said companies. Surely it's happened and surely there have been lawsuits regarding these very type of false allegations purported to heights unimaginable through the media, who offer little to no recompense or apology for there wrong doings and if it hasn't happened thus far surely it will.

I agree if someone is "convicted' of a crime after going through the court of law by all means post there picture and crime but again by posting in the paper what they were booked for you should just as well convict them because even if they are proven not guilty that image will be seared into the minds of potential employers and because of a bad judgement call of posting there alleged crimes that will be what they are always viewed as by people that don't know them even if it wasn't "him or her" and in that respect these BS pictures and alleged charges needs to be removed and posted only when they have been convicted.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 16, 2012
Extortion Lawsuit wrote:
He will remove you for a fee.
Wrong, the only way we take you off is if you show us legal proof that you were found innocent and you have filed the necessary expungment papers with the state. We do not "extort" anything from anyone as some other mugshot sites do. We have never and will never charge a fee to remove your mugshot and info. We make our money off of ads, not by trying to embarrass someone to pay us. Just because we publish mugshots does not mean we don't have standards and morals.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 16, 2012
I got the following message from the East Tn Prima donna . I thought I'd share my response with the world to see as he did and would like to add that you responding directly to me and not through this forum is pretty low and cowardly! You started this on topix open forum after all!

>>East TN Mugshots
“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”
Location hidden

>I do post what you call "real news" check out > concealedpolitics.com . my pic and info are all >over the web I do not try to hide. Just keep in >mind, all these people were arrested. Didn't say >guilty of charges, but arrested. This is news just >like everything else. We provide an insight into >the workings of our local law system. If you don't >like it, don't look at it. Nothing you say is >going to make the posts stop. For every email I >get like yours, I get 10 that say they love it. We >have over 25000 visitors per day so lots if people >value the service and the news we publish.

My Response

First off I will say that your realclearpolitics is horse shit and designed around a democratic view and clearly showing a horribly discreet biased manner, and no I am not for left, right, up or down in politics because I don't care about the party I care about the person. Parties are just a label to pit them as who is who and in my opinion is just as bad as racism, We have generations of people that simply won't talk to the opposing party because of what they seem to think the other parties values and view points are but in reality it is not the party that defines the person, it is the person that defines the person. There real morals as they have shown throughout there life and yes there are few these days!

All the people that were arrested are labeled with what they were arrested for regardless of whether they did it or not and that is as it were as bad as charging them with a crime.

You speak of morals in your previous post then you state that they must go through paperwork (which few can, have the time to do) to prove that there not guilty. That's funny because you just contradicted yourself because in your first post directed at me you wrote

"I agree that you are innocent until proven guilty"

Now with this whole process of they must prove there not guilty you throw that whole innocent until proven guilty out the window and you prove just how much of a hypocrite you are.

There is a simple solution to this matter and that is only posting convictions and not there alleged crimes that they were put in jail for!

Allow me to give you an example of a false conviction and charge that I personally witnessed. There was a man and a woman that lived together and they were not related and each of them had a girlfriend and boyfriend respectively. Well one day they got into an argument of which I witnessed, as soon as the argument was over she runs right down to the court house and files false charges of assault on her which did not happen. They put a warrant out for his arrest and he was detained. As we came to find out later he was charged with assault, well he didn't assault anyone, I was there and the woman was so angry she actually bruised herself just to get him arrested. Well he got bailed out and this family did not have much money, he has a living day to day job, well with him being bailed out to get back to work he was short on money and time and he certainly wouldn't have time to file for reprimands against these mugshot sites and newspapers that publish what they were convicted for. So his image would be imprinted on these sites or newspapers without any reprisals to remove and it will set there giving people the wrong idea of this individual for as long as the site is up.

This type of scenario plays out a lot in today's society and with this guilty until proven innocent from sites such as yours it should just go ahead and be put on there permanent record forever, regardless of any wrong doing, They do not have the time or resources to spend on false allegations
Damn Yankee

Lawndale, NC

#11 Apr 16, 2012
LookCHere, I take it you have never heard of a police blotter? They are in just about every newspaper in this country. Name, address, and violation, in black and white.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Damn Yankee wrote:
LookCHere, I take it you have never heard of a police blotter? They are in just about every newspaper in this country. Name, address, and violation, in black and white.
Amen, people seem to forget that an arrest and a conviction are two totally distinct things and both are public info.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Damn Yankee wrote:
LookCHere, I take it you have never heard of a police blotter? They are in just about every newspaper in this country. Name, address, and violation, in black and white.
I had a nice little piece typed up but topix didn't post it guess I timed out the session. Anyway to make a long story short, if someone is jailed and labeled as something and found innocent they should be removed immediately from any database that says they were jailed for a reason that they did not do period. It's Real Simple they didn't commit the crime, sure they may have been booked and labeled with the charge of some crime but when they are proven innocent by the court of law, it should be the sites that accuse these people of doing such crimes that remove them from the database immediately. Not the accused, after all it isn't the accused that is getting paid on someone else's hardships like east tn. prima donna does.

I'm sure there will be a time when something like this will be on the respective end of the media to update and remove all persons accused of certain crimes and offer reprisals on labeling such accusations on there mugshots or just busted media BS. When that day comes I wonder just how long these companies that benefit from other's hardships will stay in business. Certainly it won't take long but we'll see. After all the government is already attacking the internet and has over seer control over television it's only a matter of time before this seed spreads.

Real simple message Free the Innocent from any obligation beyond the court room to prove there innocence for any reason, no if's and's or but's about it, there will be no paperwork. Simply remove the innocent from the database and it will be up to the media to research who is innocent and else.

The other solution would be just to label the Actual Guilty - You know found in the court of law as guilty.

Maybe not so short of a reply anymore but this is as I have said a BS situation the media puts the innocents in especially when they try to force them to go through paperwork or be labeled as some form of criminal for the rest of there life even though they were found innocent.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2012
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, people seem to forget that an arrest and a conviction are two totally distinct things and both are public info.
The fact remains you post what they were arrested for and it relates directly with someones innocence that would be found only through the court of law. Mugshots and the accusations of the arrest under there mugshots are just as bad as convicting them. It is this sense of thinking that sets the precedence that everyone is guilty until proven innocent and it is Wrong! Just like you say in a previous post they must prove to you they are innocent. Who the F*** do you think you are? These people prove there innocent it is time to set the free from Your end, not there's. You made it Your responsibility to profit and post someones photo and there alleged crime it should be You to make amends and at the least remove there arrest report with the alleged crime.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 16, 2012
along with there photo without them having to do anything from their end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goob Johnson Body Shop (Apr '13) 12 min Not a friend 9
End of an Error Countdown! 33 min Trumpet aka turd... 211
John Farley (Dec '15) 1 hr BLewis 46
Dunlap's Mayor race (Mar '09) 4 hr Billy Joe 536
Amber Lockhart aka amber boles 12 hr Snitch hater 1
Hwy 111 Fri Smells Rotten 4
Shellie Pierce Thu Aryan 1

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages