One Dead in Sequatchie County Meth Lab Explosion - WRCB Channel 3 Chattanooga News, Weather

There are 20 comments on the Feb 13, 2010, www.wrcbtv.com story titled One Dead in Sequatchie County Meth Lab Explosion - WRCB Channel 3 Chattanooga News, Weather. In it, www.wrcbtv.com reports that:

A house fire has claimed a life in Sequatchie County, TN. Deputies from the sheriff's office confirm that the fatal fire happened around 3:30pm Friday at a home on Branch Road located north of Dunlap off Highway 127.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wrcbtv.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hope they are wrong

Dunlap, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Arrangements are on Ewton Funeral Home website http://www.heartfeltconnections.net/ViewTribu...
Meth

Dunlap, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2010
hope they are wrong wrote:
Arrangements are on Ewton Funeral Home website http://www.heartfeltconnections.net/ViewTribu...
One Meth Head Down, several to go
Country Girl

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2010
Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
One Meth Head Down, several to go
I don care what a person does noone deserves to die.What you wrote is beyond disrespect. People like you need to be raised in that persons shoes,see what they have to or had to go through to make them the way they are.Noone deserves to die. And dont make yourself seem like you are without sin,because noone is without sin.
Meth

Dunlap, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2010
Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don care what a person does noone deserves to die.What you wrote is beyond disrespect. People like you need to be raised in that persons shoes,see what they have to or had to go through to make them the way they are.Noone deserves to die. And dont make yourself seem like you are without sin,because noone is without sin.
Raised in his shoes, no thanks I don't do meth, and I don't want to be killing the kids that live there by making them breath in that stuff...... He was killing himself and his family slowly, so might as well make it quick.
curious

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 13, 2010
my deepest sympathies to the family
DESERVING

Dunlap, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2010
Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
HE MUST NOT HAVE CARED FOR HIS FAMILY AND CHILDREN BUY COOKING THAT IN THE SAME HOUSE THEY LIVED IN. He was basically killing his family!
zero TOLERENCE

Dunlap, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2010
DESERVING wrote:
<quoted text>
HE MUST NOT HAVE CARED FOR HIS FAMILY AND CHILDREN BUY COOKING THAT IN THE SAME HOUSE THEY LIVED IN. He was basically killing his family!
I agree 100%.
Making crank is murder.
Sorry for the family.
Accountability

Mullins, SC

#8 Feb 14, 2010
Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that noone is without sin. And to paraphrase a Book I read from time to time " .... the wages of sin are death..." EVERYONE dies. Please don't make excuses for this person. Alot of society's current problems revolve around people not willing to take responsibility for their actions. There comes a time when we have to be accountable for what we do and stop blaming our past. Reagrdless of anyones upbringing they make a conscious decision to act on their impulses. Right is right, wrong is wrong. Don't blame mom and dad for your decision to highball toxins, or raise your kid in this environment. I know you aren't the one doing this right? well just by making the post above you are enabling this type of behavior to continue.
Deputy on the road

Columbia, SC

#9 Feb 14, 2010
When a cranker dies by any means its great.This may keep someone from getting on it. Hehad a 2yr old in the house when it blowed up.
curious

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 14, 2010
right is right and wrong is wrong we cant be on here judging him. How ever we can get the message out that the real problem in our town is the drugs growing up as a child in our town i didnt have to worry about the crap that is out there now and now i have kids and i do have to worry about all the bull crap that is floating around our town and my kids are at risk just like everybodys is in our town and i hate that his kids are without a daddy now i can only hope and pray that as his kids grow up that them to will not chose the path that he did just like accountability said there comes a time when we have to be accountable for what we do and stop blaming our past ans now that they are going to have to grow up without their daddy we can all hope that the kids by the power of god wont make the same mistake.
zero TOLERENCE

Dunlap, TN

#11 Feb 14, 2010
curious wrote:
right is right and wrong is wrong we cant be on here judging him. How ever we can get the message out that the real problem in our town is the drugs growing up as a child in our town i didnt have to worry about the crap that is out there now and now i have kids and i do have to worry about all the bull crap that is floating around our town and my kids are at risk just like everybodys is in our town and i hate that his kids are without a daddy now i can only hope and pray that as his kids grow up that them to will not chose the path that he did just like accountability said there comes a time when we have to be accountable for what we do and stop blaming our past ans now that they are going to have to grow up without their daddy we can all hope that the kids by the power of god wont make the same mistake.
"Cranker's are not "Daddies".They choose crank.
cousin of a druggy

Dunlap, TN

#12 Feb 14, 2010
Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin was raised with morals, discipline and love. He had a wonderful family, and threw it away like Fridays trash. He has 3 wonderful children with a woman who has been moma and daddy both for the last 7 yrs. This is because he met a meth whore and they both are ADDICTS and were married and have 2 kids together now, one who was born addicted to meth. YOU tell me if any of those children deserve this? He and his trash wife deserve EVERYTHING THEY GET!!! I tried to help him, the whole family has but he keeps wanting the drugs!His first wife has gone way beyond what she should have just to keep her kids safe and happy. His second wife, the meth head, has lost both of their kids to Human Services. My whole entire family has been upside down over this. I would rather see him completely out of all our lives, if he continues to use. God help him. He is one of the BIGGEST SNITCHES!
curious

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 14, 2010
zero TOLERENCE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cranker's are not "Daddies".They choose crank.
I have to disagree with you on that little comment that you left. wat about the many in our town that chose ALOCHOL over there kids they are the same they both destroy families.He did love his family he is just one of the many i know that just made the wrong choices.
Sara

Dayton, TN

#14 Feb 14, 2010
Hey, the child may be better off without him. We can help the family if it is just with prayer.
mountain girl

Dunlap, TN

#15 Feb 14, 2010
very sorry for the familys pain. is he a brother of dent cooley that works for the county hwy dept? does anyone know? dent is a nice man.
curious

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 14, 2010
Sara wrote:
Hey, the child may be better off without him. We can help the family if it is just with prayer.
they are no child best off without their parents i dont know who you are but ya he made sum really bad choices but he was a dad that loved his kids yeah he made sum bad choices but you are not one to judge him for his actions only god can so let the man rest
mtnman

Pikeville, TN

#17 Feb 14, 2010
mountain girl wrote:
very sorry for the familys pain. is he a brother of dent cooley that works for the county hwy dept? does anyone know? dent is a nice man.
no different Cooleys. He does have a brother named Denton, but the are not the same. Prayers for the family. and people can get off this stuff I know several that have.
Country Girl

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2010
Accountability wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that noone is without sin. And to paraphrase a Book I read from time to time " .... the wages of sin are death..." EVERYONE dies. Please don't make excuses for this person. Alot of society's current problems revolve around people not willing to take responsibility for their actions. There comes a time when we have to be accountable for what we do and stop blaming our past. Reagrdless of anyones upbringing they make a conscious decision to act on their impulses. Right is right, wrong is wrong. Don't blame mom and dad for your decision to highball toxins, or raise your kid in this environment. I know you aren't the one doing this right? well just by making the post above you are enabling this type of behavior to continue.
i understand what you are saying,but no i do not want any type of this behavior to continue.and i am not the one who is doing this. but i think you for seeing my point on the without sin part....and i am deffinatly not trying to say that they live in the past,but you know how certian people make it seem like they are victims from their past and they believe that there are only a few ways to escape it.but no i surely dont want behavior like this to continue,i think it is horrible,but i was just attemting to make a point
Country Girl

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2010
Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
Raised in his shoes, no thanks I don't do meth, and I don't want to be killing the kids that live there by making them breath in that stuff...... He was killing himself and his family slowly, so might as well make it quick.
ok honestly i was just tryin to get my point across,but since u want to be rude about it,i am going to kill it with kindness,thank you for taking the time to read my post,although you replyed something rude back.we are all Gods children regardless of what we do.
Country Girl

United States

#20 Feb 14, 2010
DESERVING wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok i can see where you are coming from.But still noone deserves to die,and please do not say i am incorrect,because what if you were thin man and someone said that you deserved to die and what not,its pretty sad that half of the people on here cannot even respect someone when they die...what does that say about Dunlap,defenatly nothing good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy 2 hr family 19
Goodwill 14 hr No more goodwill ... 1
school starting early 20 hr Dad 19
Rite aid 22 hr Grammie 2
Internet options in Dunlap? Sat WTF 13
News Former deputy files lawsuit against sheriff, co... (Oct '10) Fri just saying 34
cops Fri Lol 24
More from around the web

Dunlap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]