brooke stockwells car in town

brooke stockwells car in town

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissedoff

Pikeville, TN

#1 May 30, 2012
anyone else see her car in town over the weekend next to victory?

the girl is no longer with us. the town needs to quit putting her car all over town to repeatedly upset her friends and family.

Let her rest in peace.
I agree

Dunlap, TN

#2 May 30, 2012
There is no point in harassing the dead and grieving families. Whoever does that needs a beat down.
think

Irmo, SC

#3 May 30, 2012
pissedoff wrote:
anyone else see her car in town over the weekend next to victory?

the girl is no longer with us. the town needs to quit putting her car all over town to repeatedly upset her friends and family.

Let her rest in peace.
have you ever thought that it's get family that's putting that car out there to remind the young people why you don't drink and drive??
Duh

Dunlap, TN

#4 May 30, 2012
think wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever thought that it's get family that's putting that car out there to remind the young people why you don't drink and drive??
What does that mean? Drunk hell you are on dope.
pissedoff

Pikeville, TN

#5 May 30, 2012
yeah well maybe they need to let their daughter rest in peace and quit publicizing it. just because theyre clearly over it doesnt mean anyone else is. if i were her parents, driving though town and seeing the shattered windshield that she went through, i would be having my heart repeatedly broken. the young learned on the night we lost her. we dont need a constant upsetting reminder.
nope

Irmo, SC

#6 May 30, 2012
pissedoff wrote:
yeah well maybe they need to let their daughter rest in peace and quit publicizing it. just because theyre clearly over it doesnt mean anyone else is. if i were her parents, driving though town and seeing the shattered windshield that she went through, i would be having my heart repeatedly broken. the young learned on the night we lost her. we dont need a constant upsetting reminder.
really?? They learned?? Did you know that some of the "young" had a "remembrance" party for Brooke not two weeks after she died. Yes some did....but some did not. And from what I know of her parents they will do anything, including putting their selves through misery to keep someone else from dying.
think

Irmo, SC

#7 May 30, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>What does that mean? Drunk hell you are on dope.
oh I'm sorry, replace the word "get"with the word "the." is that better?
pissedoff

Pikeville, TN

#8 May 30, 2012
those who did not learn will learn the hard way if they choose. the point is that brooke is in a better place, its time to let her rest in peace. end of story.
think

Irmo, SC

#9 May 30, 2012
pissedoff wrote:
those who did not learn will learn the hard way if they choose. the point is that brooke is in a better place, its time to let her rest in peace. end of story.
well I'm just saying her parents might have a different aspect. It's their right just as much as it is for you to have your opinion.
Absolutely Pathetic

Dunlap, TN

#10 May 30, 2012
You are a pathetic person "pissed off" The Stockwell family is an amazing family, and they are reminding the town of what can happen if they choose to drink and drive. Of course seeing the car is a heart breaking reminder of February 19th, but the point is we should be thankful that there are such amazing people in our small community like Teresa and Scotty who are at least trying to use their daughter's tragedy as a reminder of what can happen to those who make the wrong decisions.
God Bless the family.
Sad

United States

#11 May 30, 2012
This is a small town and you hear everything but the truth, but I was told her parents put brookes car out for people to see what happens when you drink and drive. But like I said I do not know it thats true.
paige

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 May 31, 2012
yes her parents did put it there for people to see because it was memorial weekend and people drink an drive so they wanted people to see what happens when you do, if you dont like it get over it obviously you werent close to brooke because thats what brooke would want.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jun 2, 2012
It is supposed to "bother" you, that is the point. It was put out for prom week, and memorial weekend. It is amazing and brave what the parents are doing. Everyone who drives by thinks to themselves about the tragedy that happened, and maybe that image will still be on their mind when deciding to drive home drunk.
sister

United States

#14 Jun 6, 2012
Hey I got an ideal for you all. Why don't you stop talking about my family, and I don't know GET A LIFE.
Mother Killed

Dunlap, TN

#15 Jun 6, 2012
paige wrote:
yes her parents did put it there for people to see because it was memorial weekend and people drink an drive so they wanted people to see what happens when you do, if you dont like it get over it obviously you werent close to brooke because thats what brooke would want.
Taking her keys before she killed herself would have been better. No I was not close to her but if I was I would have took her keys. Where were you? As friends and family you all failed. It looks like you haven't learned a darn thing.
what

Pikeville, TN

#16 Jun 6, 2012
Mother Killed wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking her keys before she killed herself would have been better. No I was not close to her but if I was I would have took her keys. Where were you? As friends and family you all failed. It looks like you haven't learned a darn thing.
All you lay the blame idiots need to get over it, I bet you have done the same thing a million times. I am very proud of the way her family and friends have handled this tragedy in their lives. It was very brave of them to park her car in town, maybe just maybe somebody actually took a minute to think about what they were gonna do. I hope with all my heart its back in town for the fourth of July. I don't even know this family, I knew Brooke from Andy's she was a beautiful girl always a smile, full of life. She was young, she made a mistake, the same mistake we have all made at one time or another. I don't know why God picked her but he did, it might be you next time or maybe even me. The main thing is that maybe someone will learn something from all of this. Let this young lady rest in peace and leave her family and friends alone. Just remember it could be you or yours next time.
Mother Killed

Dunlap, TN

#17 Jun 6, 2012
God don't pick people to wreck their cars and make them drunk. Don't blame God for her friends not taking her keys. She would be alive if her so called friends had intervened. Pick your friends well not people that don't tell you the truth. Blame God and nobody learned anything.
this is DUNLAP

Annandale, MN

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Mother Killed wrote:
God don't pick people to wreck their cars and make them drunk. Don't blame God for her friends not taking her keys. She would be alive if her so called friends had intervened. Pick your friends well not people that don't tell you the truth. Blame God and nobody learned anything.
i agree with you 100%. i dont go to church, i lost my faith a long time ago. But remember, THIS IS DUNLAP. As long as we blame god, EVERYTHING in life is ok! All the jesus freaks will gladly put the blame on "god calling a beautiful angel home" and make the girl a saint. she made the mistake of drinking and driving, and shes a put on a pedestal and made out to be a hero. but its okay in dunlap, because thats what god wanted!
shutup

Nashville, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2012
I swear to God right now, if I were standing in front of you two right now I would bash your heads together. motherkilled....you need a therapist...BAD! Quit trying to one-up a family because they lost a loved one. You got issues about your mother and nobody can tell you a gd thing because you're still grieving...well, they are too. so stfu.
this is DUNLAP

Annandale, MN

#20 Jun 7, 2012
shutup wrote:
I swear to God right now, if I were standing in front of you two right now I would bash your heads together. motherkilled....you need a therapist...BAD! Quit trying to one-up a family because they lost a loved one. You got issues about your mother and nobody can tell you a gd thing because you're still grieving...well, they are too. so stfu.
swear to GOD? you must not be a jesus freak... they dont use their god name in vain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naked Man Arrested 2 hr Trump 2
Lands Restaurant 8 hr wondering 14
Lynn Lewis 8 hr wondering 2
Didnt take long 9 hr WTF 9
Timothy Cunningham 12 hr Hector 10
Sam Lockhart oops baby daddy 14 hr Cindy 6
The blind one Thu Unknown 4

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunlap Mortgages