New Years eve Parties
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
patron

Dunlap, TN

#21 Jan 2, 2012
cody put on a great show and everyone there had a good time. @ Penny stay home next time, no one likes a party pooper.
PENNEY

Greer, SC

#22 Jan 2, 2012
Don't worry I wouldn't come back to see that bunch for nothing. Mccarver didn't impress me and I can't stand the old red head man that thinks he is.all cool. Looks like a fool chasing the young girls. The one young guy was kinda cute but he knew it..lol Glad you enjoyed maybe they will have some good bands soon.
evalina

Dunlap, TN

#23 Jan 2, 2012
PENNEY wrote:
Don't worry I wouldn't come back to see that bunch for nothing. Mccarver didn't impress me and I can't stand the old red head man that thinks he is.all cool. Looks like a fool chasing the young girls. The one young guy was kinda cute but he knew it..lol Glad you enjoyed maybe they will have some good bands soon.
the old red headed guy, is his name travis? i thought he was at the other bar? but i know what you mean about cody, so over it.
PENNEY

Greer, SC

#24 Jan 2, 2012
Not sure. Long stringy red hair..plays piano and sax. I have seen him some where before. He looks to be bout 55 or 60. He sure likes them young gals though. Saw him smooching around with some gal young enough to be his daughter. He should be ashamed.
pjk

Greer, SC

#25 Jan 2, 2012
You got to be speaking of Dale Roberson. Yes hun he has always chased the young girls. He wants young booty and they want money. It's pretty funny. He left with a way young girl Saturday night.
Jim

Dunlap, TN

#26 Jan 3, 2012
pjk wrote:
You got to be speaking of Dale Roberson. Yes hun he has always chased the young girls. He wants young booty and they want money. It's pretty funny. He left with a way young girl Saturday night.
are you talking about the pharmacist at cate street pharmacy?
Howard

Detroit, MI

#27 Jan 3, 2012
What a let down, Cody and the band was drunk! Really sucked, but what do you expect for a small town band!
pjk

Albemarle, NC

#28 Jan 3, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
are you talking about the pharmacist at cate street pharmacy?
I think that is correct.
yep

Pikeville, TN

#29 Jan 17, 2012
so hammered
mike

United States

#30 Jan 17, 2012
Drunks chasing that neon rainbow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building codes and permits 36 min Chaz 9
Dollar general girl 2 hr Grandfather clock 16
Oakes new man this week 20 hr Cracra 1
Dunlap's Mayor race (Mar '09) Sat Santeria 518
Delvenua brock (Apr '16) Fri amazed 9
Amanda turner Fri Trump 3
Number 3 is coming, who's the 4th daddy going t... Mar 24 GetaLife 2

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance