New Years eve Parties

Posted in the Dunlap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
where they at

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Where's the Best place to go to listen to music and just have some clean fun?
Chick Fight

Dunlap, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2011
I hope The Roadhouse has another party like they did for Halloween.....Chick Fight--Chick Fight!!
Party

Dunlap, TN

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Great night planned for Mad Dog with Cody McCarver.
Fight Night

Dunlap, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2011
UFC at the Roadhouse on 7 flat screen t.v's. Come for the food stay for the fight.
when

Dunlap, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2011
is the upper deck having a party for new years eve
Advice

Dunlap, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2011
where they at wrote:
Where's the Best place to go to listen to music and just have some clean fun?
Take my advice and go to Chattanooga or Nashville. The only thing here in Dunlap is White Trash and Redneck Bars.
Go vols

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Take my advice and go to Chattanooga or Nashville. The only thing here in Dunlap is White Trash and Redneck Bars.
AMEN. Dead beat fat ass ppl who can barely afford to drink. That still live with their parents & didn't even raise their own kids. No values in ppl in single Dunlap anymore.
Cartwright Dog

Dunlap, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Go vols wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN. Dead beat fat ass ppl who can barely afford to drink. That still live with their parents & didn't even raise their own kids. No values in ppl in single Dunlap anymore.
You are right about the obese people, I went to the web page for Roadhouse and sitting at the bar was this dude, I could not even see the stool for his lard butt. But at least you could see the big screen TV, well the outer edges anyway.
just wait

Dunlap, TN

#9 Dec 29, 2011
It,ll hit you before know it. then you will be the fat one the youth will be talking about.
White Trash

Dunlap, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Great night planned for sorts bar, hope to see you ther.
Safe

Dunlap, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2011
Be careful as you celebrate the new year with your friends. Have a designated driver.
rednecked

Dunlap, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2011
Cartwright Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about the obese people, I went to the web page for Roadhouse and sitting at the bar was this dude, I could not even see the stool for his lard butt. But at least you could see the big screen TV, well the outer edges anyway.
hey you idiot you are probably the one sitting at the bar your the lard a%% hope yah choke on a damn chicken wing
rednecked

Dunlap, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
and as for advice you are probably the white trash my moma warned me about looser
Big Momma

Dunlap, TN

#14 Dec 31, 2011
rednecked wrote:
<quoted text>and as for advice you are probably the white trash my moma warned me about looser
Honey I warned you, but you didn't listen. Just look who you're with.
Cartwright Dawg

Dunlap, TN

#15 Dec 31, 2011
rednecked wrote:
<quoted text>hey you idiot you are probably the one sitting at the bar your the lard a%% hope yah choke on a damn chicken wing
You are probably right. No self respecting Dawg would ever weigh less that 200 pounds, thats so we don't have to stay on the porch with all you anorexic toothpicks. As for being an idiot, the fact that I'm on here is proof of that. Don't start the New Year off with hoping I get choked on a chicken wing! I only eat steak, how do you think I got this big?
Party

Dunlap, TN

#16 Dec 31, 2011
Mad Dog for McCarver!!!!!!!!
hey rednecked

Dunlap, TN

#17 Dec 31, 2011
Its Loser Not(Looser). This ain't profanity its Spelling 101.
PENNEY

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2012
WENT TO MAD DOG TO SEE MCCARVER THOUGHT IT PRETTY MUCH SUCKED. THE BAND WAS DRUNK AND STONED. SOUNDED HORRIBLE. IF THE MAD DOG IS GONNA MAKE IT THEY WILL HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT. SORRY CODY JUST AIN'T GOT IT. THINKS HE IS HOT BUT HE IS NOT AND I JUST REALLY DON'T LIKE HIS MUSIC. MAYBE IT WILL GET BETTER.
Felize Navidad

Dunlap, TN

#19 Jan 2, 2012
PENNEY wrote:
WENT TO MAD DOG TO SEE MCCARVER THOUGHT IT PRETTY MUCH SUCKED. THE BAND WAS DRUNK AND STONED. SOUNDED HORRIBLE. IF THE MAD DOG IS GONNA MAKE IT THEY WILL HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT. SORRY CODY JUST AIN'T GOT IT. THINKS HE IS HOT BUT HE IS NOT AND I JUST REALLY DON'T LIKE HIS MUSIC. MAYBE IT WILL GET BETTER.
We are so looking forward to Cinco de Mayo! New Years Eve was great @ Mad Dog, crazy like a fox.
let me tell you

Dunlap, TN

#20 Jan 2, 2012
@Penny.I really do think that Cody did a good job, I hate that you didnt like it.But i hope that you had a great time with all the people and all the dancing. because we all had a REALLY great time with everyone there. I will for sure be back,,,they throw a hell of a party..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of an Error Countdown! 6 hr Amos 23
the goofy sign people 13 hr NewError 2
New cable and internet 15 hr Grace 3
Brandi skiles Thu Lol 2
buffalo D (Sep '15) Jan 18 Huh 26
rhyan sutherland Jan 18 Pitiful town 16
Heath Moore Jan 18 Wondering 1

Dunlap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance